I figured out how to make bubble tea at home! Finding the ingredients is a bit tricky, but once you get them it’s a lot easier. Here’s how I made it!
A tea packet of your preference (green tea works particularly well.)
Large party straws
Large Tapioca pearls
1. Take one teaspoon of tapioca pearls and let them soak overnight in a bowl of room temperature of water.
2. The next morning, fill the bowl up with cold tap water.
3. Put the tea bag into the mug and let it soak for the time it recommends.
4. Pour the tapioca pearls into the mug.
5. Take out the party straw and enjoy!