The Marriland Forums will be going into read-only mode on February 15th, 2021. Come October 1st, 2021 the forums will be taken down entirely. More information can be found in this thread. Thank you for being a part of our community!
Got the ACT tomorrow morning. It’ll go from 7:30 to 12:30 P.M. and will contain questions from all of my class subjects. I’m a bit nervous since my score will be looked at by any colleges I might apply for, but I think it will go okay.
My school doesn’t have a rule against using phones in class, so I always see students on social media. Normally the teachers don’t bother saying anything because they know it isn’t against the rules, but my history teacher had it. “To those of you who were on your phones for the entire class, you might as well not even show up.” I will never forget that moment.
I figured out how to make bubble tea at home! Finding the ingredients is a bit tricky, but once you get them it’s a lot easier. Here’s how I made it!
A tea packet of your preference (green tea works particularly well.)
Large party straws
Large Tapioca pearls
1. Take one teaspoon of tapioca pearls and let them soak overnight in a bowl of room temperature of water.
2. The next morning, fill the bowl up with cold tap water.
3. Put the tea bag into the mug and let it soak for the time it recommends.
4. Pour the tapioca pearls into the mug.
5. Take out the party straw and enjoy!