Marriland Forums

gylfie
gylfie
anything spider related:
kurapika: I Am Going to Beat the **** out of you :nanihmmazurill:
gylfie
gylfie
-tbh the anime is p boring but seeing gon and killua makes me soft so ill soldier on
-hisoka’s theme and the marimba theme are my favourites
-why are the female character designs Like That
-the general look of the series is ugly imo but i do like some of the action sequences
gylfie
gylfie
Hgkjb I just checked the manga and I think I’m just gonna read that instead. Art good, doesn’t take forever to get from one scene to the next, no eyesore colours. Also we get to see hisoka fight more
gylfie
gylfie
wow kurapika got a glow up :0 wonder how leorio’s been faring w his doctor things...

killua...what r u wearing.... did u get those sleeve things from hot topic???
gylfie
gylfie
lmao i really didn’t notice that york new city is just nyc til now
gylfie
gylfie
kurapika’s coping well i see

melody being the only one to make him smile tho 🥺🥺🥺
gylfie
gylfie
still very amused that the lyric when hisoka appears in the op is “you just go away”

yeah get outta here you musty cursed clown
gylfie
gylfie
kurapika: captures one of the spiders who is definitely extremely strong with like 7 more hot on his tail, makes a deal to work with hisoka to get info on the spiders, makes everyone else leave so he alone can face the spider that wants revenge, stakes his life to have the power to take down the phantom troupe
kurapika: “self care.”
gylfie
gylfie
killua: haha yeah i was tortured from a young age so that i would be strong enough to withstand anything
kurapika: im a genocide survivor and my only goal is revenge
adults: haha wow u guys r so strong! that’s not ****ed up at all; u guys don’t need therapy
gylfie
gylfie
hey kurapika what the ****

hmm well played togashi
gylfie
gylfie
gotta say kurapika’s power is genuinely terrifying and im interested to see how his quest for revenge is going to impact him. someone pls give this boy a snack n a hug and some therapy ):
gylfie
gylfie
“gon, killua, don’t go after the phantom troupe, they’re too dangerous!”
finally a reasonable person with common sen- oh wait it’s kurapika nvm
gylfie
gylfie
damn kurapikas really out here being the prettiest character in the series 😔
gylfie
gylfie
man i really watched most of the first 3 seasons with like 18 ads per ep on crunchyroll before finding out only those seasons are on netflix 🤡🤡🤡
gylfie
gylfie
hhhhh i want to hate hisoka ‘cause he’s a creep but also im nothing if not a sucker for *******s who can play everyone like a damn fiddle with mind games
gylfie
gylfie
killua: i’ll just dislocate all the joints in my hands to escape from the threads binding my hands and then pop them right back after nbd
killua what the ****

lmaoooo kurapika played hisoka so good actually

also illumi being like “i’ve only known chrollo for like 3 days so **** him, sup hisoka what’s good” is so goddamn funny

kurapika choosing not to lose anyone else over holding onto revenge 🥺🥺

also melody’s theme makes me soft

leorio u did good. but when will we actually get any leorio centric stories lol
gylfie
gylfie
why is killua the only one who ever changes outfits?? fashion is universal babey
though i will say kurapika’s disguise this arc was a Look

side note: gon has shoujo legs. they’re so goddamn long compared to the rest of his body???
gylfie
gylfie
god finally an adult acknowledges killua’s trauma. bisky is the only responsible adult in this goddamn series
gylfie
gylfie
killua n gon 🥺🥺🥺

hisoka u stop that
it costs $0 to not be a freak thank u
i would honestly be a hisoka stan if he wasn't literally well... u know. togashi why
gylfie
gylfie
"show us your ren and we'll decide if you're good enough" KILLUA ABSOLUTE KING LMAO