Marriland Forums

gylfie
gylfie
its coming out in april!! thats way earlier than i expected :O am hype!!!!
gylfie
gylfie
Gonna throw my tog update hot takes here ‘cause why not
gylfie
gylfie
I forgot how interesting hwa Ryun is. Hopefully this’ll bring more mind games rather than boring repetitive fights like we’ve had this whole season.

Honesty I think bam has become warped and khun following him blindly is only going to make it worse. Gonna be very disappointed if bam doesn’t get a reality check about selfishly going after kallavan and trying to save jinsung so recklessly. Hell, I kinda hope he puts khun and a few of the original crew in very real danger and makes the wrong move. Get some real stakes again, not characters that bam will forget about in a few chapters. He’s gotten way too comfortable and selfish. I don’t like him as a character rn tbh. And khun bb you know I love you but please wake up and smack some sense into bam.

I miss Rachel. How is she doing ): what is she up to these days
I hope she and yura are happy together lmao
gylfie
gylfie
OH **** THE FIRST TRAILER DROPPED
I'm shaking I'm so excited AAHHHH

-honestly everyone looks rly good!! i think the designs stayed faithful to the original but look more solid
-the only one I'm a liiiittle bummed about is khun; his hair is so spiky and I'm kinda disappointed they didn't give him his stupid crooked bangs lol. he still gives off smug ******* energy tho so all is right in the world
-bam is baby!!! i lov him.....
-shibisu in a room full of identical tracksuits sent me jfhgjf
-hatsu good
-anak MY DAUGHTER
-androssi good
-RAK I LOVE U ALLIGATOR MUSCLE MAN

that shot where he pulls bam towards him and they're looking at each other like THAT? ****in gay and you can't change my mind. i know it won't be canon but khun took one look at bam and decided he'd die for him ok.
gylfie
gylfie
I've figured out another reason why I'm put off by the current tog chapters. all the characters we cared about? what are their goals rn? it feels like they're just there to be an entourage to bam. they don't matter. why are they climbing? why are they helping him again? his presence is enough to convince them all to side with fug and go against the king of the tower rather than not get involved? also what happened to team sweet n sour and anak and androssi? i miss wangnan ):

i feel like getting too close to the rankers and jahad politics has made everything too convoluted.
gylfie
gylfie
god anitwit is ****ing insufferable