Gen 8 Have ★ 4IV Aprimon Breedjects + 6IV Eevee Need Good Homes ★

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
[UPDATE: ALSO AVAILABLE: 6IV non-HA Male Eevee for Field egg group breeding x4!]

Hi and welcome to my Giveaway thread! :D

I recently got into breeding, and I'm having way too much fun doing it, but as we all know the unfortunate collateral damage by-product of that is multiple boxes full of breedjects haha. I Wonder Trade away the <3IV ones, but I figure I've spent too much time and effort on the 4IV ones so I'd rather they go to somebody who actually wants them.

I do have a few specific Pokemon I'm looking for, and it would be great if you have any of the following, but if not, it's still completely okay and please feel free to ask for any 'mon on my "For Trade" list! :)

Looking For:

- Lure Ball Clobbopus
- Trapinch w HA Sheer Force
- Any other Aprimon breedjects if you have them! ^^

(No IVs, no particular Nature, nor egg moves required on any of them.)

---

FOR TRADE:

Clobbopus (Quick Ball bc color scheme matches Grapploct) w HA Technician + Adamant Nature
Egg moves: Circle Throw, Power-Up Punch, Pain Split, Sucker Punch

Croagunk (Safari Ball) w HA Poison Touch + Jolly Nature
Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Headbutt, Cross Chop, Fake Out

Deino (Moon Ball) w Hustle + Adamant Nature
Egg moves: Belch, Double Hit, Head Smash

Eevee (Love/Moon/Dream/Beast Ball) w HA Anticipation
Egg moves: Yawn, Tickle, Curse, Wish

Eiscue (Love Ball) w Ice Face
Egg moves: Belly Drum, Double Edge, Icicle Crash, Head Smash

Gossifleur (Friend Ball) w Modest Nature
Egg moves: Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder

Larvesta (Level Ball) w HA Swarm + Modest Nature
Egg moves: None

Magnemite (Heavy Ball) w Modest Nature

Popplio w HA Liquid Voice + Modest Nature
Egg moves: Aqua Ring, Life Dew, Perish Song

Ralts (Love Ball)
Egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento, Disable

Riolu (Beast Ball)
Egg moves: Bite, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick

Rockruff (Moon Ball) w Own Tempo + Jolly Nature
Egg moves: Last Resort, Thrash, Endeavor

Rotom (Fast Ball) w Levitate + Modest Nature

Scorbunny w HA Libero + Jolly Nature
Egg moves: High Jump Kick, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Sand Attack

Shinx (Fast Ball) w HA Guts + Jolly Nature
Egg moves: Double Kick, Night Slash, Take Down, Quick Attack

Skrelp (Safari Ball)
Egg moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Dragon Tail, Twister

(Alolan) Vulpix (Moon Ball) w HA Snow Warning + Timid Nature
Egg moves: Freeze Dry, Moonblast

Zorua (Moon Ball) w Illusion + Timid Nature
Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Memento, Counter

I'm always working on more projects, which I will add to the thread as and when they're done. I may even take requests, because I have a few more 'mons in Apriballs that I haven't properly bred, so if these include the 'mon you're requesting, I can put it on the priority list. Thanks in advance! ^^

---

[Note #1: Wherever a Nature or Ability is not specified in the above 'mons, it means that I haven't taken particular interest in it while breeding the 'mon, so what you will get is entirely random, and there's no chance it'll be a Hidden Ability or a favorable Nature. Sorry about that.

Note #2: All of the above will be 4IV 'mons because I use a 5IV (-Attack) Ditto for breeding. I will try to get in the right IVs for the corresponding Nature -- eg. if I'm breeding an Adamant Pokemon, I will make sure it has a perfect Attack IV. If you make me an offer I can't refuse, I might even put in the extra work and try for a 5IV. 6IVs are near-impossible because I haven't bred a single one in my 100+ hours of breeding (nor have I found a Shiny, so maybe my luck is just that bad lol). That said, I'm also LF a 6IV Ditto if anyone is feeling overly generous. :P

Note #3: All of these have been bred myself, so none of them are hacked. I do use the occasional breedject (for the Apriball) from Wonder Trade, but the IVs etc are so bad that it's very unlikely it's hacked. I put the IVs, Natures, and egg moves on my Pokemon myself. I use https://pokemondb.net/ to look up what to chain breed to get certain moves.]

Last edited:

AndyBananny

Rookie Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Would you happen to have any of the following lines in regular pokeballs and as females:

Poliwag, Lillipup, and Lotad?

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Would you happen to have any of the following lines in regular pokeballs and as females:

Poliwag, Lillipup, and Lotad?
Hi Andy, yeah I could breed all three for you. It'll just take some time as my Switch isn't charged and it's nighttime here. Are there any specific Natures or egg moves you would like on them? Also, do they have to have good IVs (as that will take much more time)?

By "regular Pokeballs", do you mean ANY ones are okay or do they have to be in the red-and-white ones?

Last edited:

AndyBananny

Rookie Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'd go for Adamant on Lillipup and Calm on Lotad with Leech Seed, but if you do go that route, could you breed for a boy Lotad? I really do appreciate.

Also would you happen to have a Pyukumuku? I don't mind the natures or anything on it.

Pretty much got Sword yesterday so I'm only about 2 badges into the game and I'll be DoorDashing for about the next four hours. So tomorrow or whenever is good for you. No rush on my end, especially considering I pretty much am bringing nothing to the table. Haha.

Anyways, thanks and hope you have a goodnight. I'll see if I can't figure out my friend code stuff when I get home as I do not have the online pay to play stuff either.

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
I'd go for Adamant on Lillipup and Calm on Lotad with Leech Seed, but if you do go that route, could you breed for a boy Lotad? I really do appreciate.

Also would you happen to have a Pyukumuku? I don't mind the natures or anything on it.

Pretty much got Sword yesterday so I'm only about 2 badges into the game and I'll be DoorDashing for about the next four hours. So tomorrow or whenever is good for you. No rush on my end, especially considering I pretty much am bringing nothing to the table. Haha.

Anyways, thanks and hope you have a goodnight. I'll see if I can't figure out my friend code stuff when I get home as I do not have the online pay to play stuff either.
UPDATE: I got your 'mons!

Female Lillipup
4IV (?? Sp. Atk, ?? Sp. Def)
Pickup + Adamant Nature

Male Lotad
4IV (0 Attack, ?? Speed)
Rain Dish + Calm Nature
Egg moves: Leech Seed

Male Pyukumuku
6IV (!!!!)
Innards Out + a neutral Nature

Female Poliwag
3IV (?? Attack, ?? Sp. Def, 0 Speed)
Swift Swim + a neutral Nature

Now I'm ready to trade whenever you are!

Good luck with work and have fun with the new game! :D

Edit: since you mentioned doing some GMax Butterfree raids, would you have any one extra GMax Pokémon you could trade in return for these 4 babies? It's okay if you don't though :)

UPDATE: The trades were completed successfully. Thank you for the GMax Butterfree and GMax Drednaw! :D

Last edited:

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Hi! Are you still looking for a Dream Ball Ponyta?

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Yes, I am! Do you have one? What would you like for it in return? Thanks in advance!! :D
I do! I'll just need to breed it for you later. Do you want any egg moves? I can also breed for a 5 IV one if you really wanted.

I'll trade it for this Pokemon you listed:
4IV Rockruff (Moon Ball) w Own Tempo + Jolly Nature

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Yes, I am! Do you have one? What would you like for it in return? Thanks in advance!! :D
I do! I'll just need to breed it for you later. Do you want any egg moves? I can also breed for a 5 IV one if you really wanted.

That would be great! No, I don't need any egg moves or IVs, I would kind of like to do that myself, but thanks for offering! :D

I'll keep the Rockruff ready and waiting in HOME for you!

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled

That would be great! No, I don't need any egg moves or IVs, I would kind of like to do that myself, but thanks for offering! :D

I'll keep the Rockruff ready and waiting in HOME for you!
Alright! I'll send you a message once I have it ready.

By the way, are you looking for anything else (besides a Yamper in a Fast Ball, which I don't have unfortunately)? I'm also interested in the Gossifleur and Zorua you have. I have probably around 100 or so hidden ability Pokemon with egg moves I can breed for you. I may or may not have what you're looking for.

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Alright! I'll send you a message once I have it ready.

By the way, are you looking for anything else (besides a Yamper in a Fast Ball, which I don't have unfortunately)? I'm also interested in the Gossifleur and Zorua you have. I have probably around 100 or so hidden ability Pokemon with egg moves I can breed for you. I may or may not have what you're looking for.
Would you maybe happen to have a Shinx with Guts? I can't think of anything else right now, but should I contact you if I do, just to see if you have it?

And of course you can have the Gossifleur and Zorua.

[Edit: The trade was completed, thank you so much for the Dream Ball Ponyta, Beast Ball HA Shinx, and Lure Ball Lapras!!!]

Last edited:

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Would you maybe happen to have a Shinx with Guts? I can't think of anything else right now, but should I contact you if I do, just to see if you have it?

And of course you can have the Gossifleur and Zorua.
I'm going to send you a PM! I don't want to spam your trade thread haha.

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Heya! I'm interested in a Dream Ball Eevee. I can trade you a Lure Ball Mareanie with it's HA.

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Heya! I'm interested in a Dream Ball Eevee. I can trade you a Lure Ball Mareanie with it's HA.
Heyyy yes the Eevee might take a while to breed because the Dream Ball one has no IVs/HA/egg moves, but I'll get to work on it right away! Will PM you when it's done. And I'd love the Mareanie, thanks a ton! :D

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Heyyy yes the Eevee might take a while to breed because the Dream Ball one has no IVs/HA/egg moves, but I'll get to work on it right away! Will PM you when it's done. And I'd love the Mareanie, thanks a ton! :D
Okay, that's fine! Take your time. I'm not in any rush. I'll get to work on your Mareanie as well!

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Okay, that's fine! Take your time. I'm not in any rush. I'll get to work on your Mareanie as well!
Hey again! I've just bred a 5IV one (pretty good Defense) w Anticipation but it only has 3 egg moves (Yawn, Curse, Wish) and a Bashful Nature (because I wasn't sure what to go for when it comes to Eevee's Nature, since people can use it for like anything). Will that suffice?

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Hey again! I've just bred a 5IV one (pretty good Defense) w Anticipation but it only has 3 egg moves (Yawn, Curse, Wish) and a Bashful Nature (because I wasn't sure what to go for when it comes to Eevee's Nature, since people can use it for like anything). Will that suffice?
That works with me! I haven't had a chance to breed you the Mareanie yet. I'll send you a message once it's ready.