60,000 Light-Years Away from Home

Jiaozi

Inactive

✦ 60 Thousand Light-Years Away from Home ✦

At an unspecified time, in a vague location, met the organization that was never created. In this frigid room, these nonexistent entities conducted business seemingly as usual, determining the path of the galaxy behind the curtains of reality. Meetings usually last briefly. Their inhuman chittering was curt, brief, and efficient. On this occasion, however, something was amiss. A tablet was passed to the head of the table. As he read the report, the dark figure uncharacteristically swore aloud, stood up, and smashed the tablet against the wall.

✦ ✦ ✦​

As he did an unceremonious touchdown at the Huangchei port, Phil thanked the stars that Kveiguo was so close to their last location. While Phil proudly praised his fine talents as a pilot, his companion offered some less-than-polite disagreements. Ideally, they would be leaving as soon as possible; however, the pathetic tin can Phil traveled in, Phil could swear, would literally explode next time someone started the engine. Tomorrow's problems for tomorrow's me, Phil thought, disembarking and heading off.
If they were going to travel across galaxy, they needed help.

✦ Exposition: ✦
✦ Alcubierre drive and fission reactors:
POSTPONED BECAUSE OF I-95

✦ Bionics

✦ Cassiopeia
This is the galaxy we're in. Other information?

✦ Communications and Transportation

✦ Hulenitenawī and Mesogalactica

✦ Planets and Water

✦ Plasma Tech

Campfire

Last edited:

Jiaozi

Inactive
✦ Rules ✦​
do I even need these?

✦ Since this is on Discord, it's not like there's anyone there to enforce Azurilland rules or RP rules haha. Uh, within the thread, though, all Marriland rules and RP rules apply.
✦ If your form is bad, I'm kicking you out and recruiting someone else.
✦ I reserve the right to make fun of you if your form doesn't make sense.
✦ Apps better be posted in the Campfire.
✦ For everyone who isn't me, your character should be competent.
✦ Let's talk to see how I can weave bits of your character into the story. I already have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen, but I'm flexible. (Not literally; I can stretch about as well as a wooden plank.)
✦ This is a private RP. I apologize for the exclusivity.

We're back at it again with a brand new adventure, complete with better puzzles, more interactive enemies, and a centralized plot. Let's have a blast.

✦ "Form:" ✦​
This is just to make sure you have an actual character
Name: Name
Age: Age. If for some reason the age of your character is irrelevant, just write "Franciscosta" here
Role: You should know this. If you don't, LOL

Appearance: Picture not necessary but encouraged
Personality: Remember to not contradict yourself
Brief Bio: Let's keep this actually brief; however, I'm personally going with a "dark and mysterious past," so don't follow my lead on everything.

Weapons/Equipment: Guns, swords, bombs, tools, put everything in here. We're in a cyberpunk, sci-fi setting.
Skills: From pianist to dentist, list off a few general qualifications here. You don't have to go too overboard, this is just for our reference.
Biology: Anything unique about their physical being?

Other: If you aren't using this, get rid of it

Jiaozi

Inactive
hippity hoppity post 3 is my property