Nuzlocke A Meticulous Rush ~ Pokemon White 2 Chesslocke FINAL CHAPTER!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Whew, that sure is one hell of a near-checkmate. I mean, this Chesslocke would've been a game over had Kenshi a.k.a. the King died, right? Now that you've managed to checkmate Iris while avoiding your own checkmate, congrats there. :mrgreenazurill:

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Well, how about that. Quite a fitting way to end, with the starter being the last one. If you have to have a massacre at the end, that's honestly one of the best ways it can go. But props to you for getting through this tough challenge! I hope you'll have more to offer in the future. ^_^

SkylarAlpha

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Oh my goodness, that champion battle...

The only thing you might have been able to do differently (in hindsight that is, because I probably would have done the same in the moment as you did) was letting Reiya do double acrobatics on that Haxorus, allowing Reiya to live until Archeops, and then heal Kenshi (honestly the only difference would've been mystique's survival. And again, vision is 20/20 in hindsight)

I'm so sorry for all your losses though. Having to heal Kenshi so often to prevent the challenge from being lost during the battle, just shows how much harder this challenge can be than a regular nuzlocke.

And of course, congrats on completing the challenge!

Calaf

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
What a way to end your challenge! I can only imagine how tense it must have been to see every member besides Kenshi perish in the final battle. Then again, even in actual chess the narrowest checkmates tend to be among the most rewarding! Congratulations on completing your challenge! :D

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Congrats for finishing the challenge!~
this was a crazy battle though, wow! everyone assisted Kenshi in his win, it was kinda epic. Sacrificing everyone for the King o.o i was pretty sure Haxorus would beat you, but i'm glad i was wrong ^^