*A Wild Vig Appeared!*

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Heya everyone! I'm Vigilance (I go by Vig though) and I'm super excited to be with ya'll. Been lurking around the old forums for a while now and was in contact with Thunda and everyone when I heard about the switch to Xenforo! It's neat that we're curse-free and this new forum is looking heccin neat. I like Pokemon (obviously :P), love art, graphic design, coding, netflix, soccer and meeting new people.

I hope I get to make some cool new friends here and can't wait to hang around the 'land.

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Someone I can't meme for being a "new" member OwO

Hope you enjoy your stay here man, I know we're all really looking forward to it!

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Hello there! Welcome to the forums. Glad to have ya aboard!

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Thank you! Glad to be here!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Hi Vig, i’ve seen you around and heard about how you’ve helped us so i wanna say thanks. and welcome to our community ❤

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
what's good chief, nice to meet you

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Vig! You're the Lake Valor admin that was helping the staff, right? Glad you've decided to come over to these forums as well! Hope you enjoy it here!

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Vig, we have chatted a bit before, cool to see you here! Welcome to Marri, be Merry! (I'm gonna use that line a lot I think)

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Vig, i’ve seen you around and heard about how you’ve helped us so i wanna say thanks. and welcome to our community ❤
Heyo! Thank you for the welcome! And no a problem, thanks for having me here, it's a nice place =)
what's good chief, nice to meet you
Nice to meet ya Flo!
Hey Vig! You're the Lake Valor admin that was helping the staff, right? Glad you've decided to come over to these forums as well! Hope you enjoy it here!
Indeed, just glad I could help out yeah! Glad to be here at Marriland and thank you for the warm welcome!
Hi Vig, we have chatted a bit before, cool to see you here! Welcome to Marri, be Merry! (I'm gonna use that line a lot I think)
Hello Solar! Great to see you again! And nice line!