AAA: Ask Amethyst Anything!

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
Hey, all! Some of you seem to remember me, at least a bit, from the old forums. That said, I think it is time to reintroduce myself and let you all ask me, well, anything you want! Can't immediately think of off-topic questions, but I (hopefully obviously) reserve the right to decline to answer individual questions if I find them too personal or whatever.

Without further ado: What is your - er, my - IRL name?
Sasha!

Am I glad to be back with this community?
Absolutely!

Now it is your turn!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Fav commander?
Fav modern deck?
Fav of the power 9?
Fav card in your collection?

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
Fav commander?
Fav modern deck?
Fav of the power 9?
Fav card in your collection?
Ah, some Magic the Gathering questions, I see. Excellent!

My favorite commander is hard to pick, because I can’t not think of the deck they are part of, but for now I would have to say Kamahl, Fist of Krosa. It is the spiritual successor of my second oldest deck, and uses many of the same cards from its most recent iteration before I took it apart. That may change, though, when I get Aurelia “Extra Combat Tribal” up and running, though.

I have two modern decks right now: my janky but fun one, and Infect. The janky one is my favorite, even if U/W Merfolk Mill is tier, say, 200.

Favorite of the Power 9: As I have held one, I will say Mox Ruby.

Picking a favorite card in my collection is HARD, given the size of the thing. I gave a friend of mine what would probably be the answer (an original printing Blood Moon) after their best Modern deck was stolen, but now, I am not sure. I will go with the most valuable card in my collection: a Revised edition Tundra.