Advertise Your Forum Project!

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Advertise!

Odds are, as an active forum user, you might have one or two projects that you want people to notice! Things can get pretty crowded and buried over done, so instead of bumping your thread into oblivion, post here and let people know about what amazing things you're doing! It can be a club, a game, or even just a discussion thread. Just keep in a mind a few quick rules:​

Only Forum Projects!
Please only advertise content that you're doing on the Marriland forums specifically. Anything that is outside of this forum is inappropriate to link here.

Gather Interest!
You can also use this thread to attract interest in something you're looking to start up. Maybe you're looking for collaborators or co-leaders, or just want participants before you're able to post your thread. Just keep in mind that for some projects, like clubs and certain forum games, it's best to recruit sign-ups in your own thread.

No Spam!
I understand you're passionate, but please wait at least a week before advertising the same thing again. Spamming your project will only turn people off.

Only Advertise!
Other unrelated posts on this thread will be deleted

Have fun and good luck!​

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Plugging here since maybe people see the subforum and think only specific people can participate. The Ultimate Character Showdown is a forum RPG in which you use a character from existing media to fight others and engage in whatever wacky plots we come up with. You got leveling, you got abilities, you got moves, and even item shops. If you already play forum games and want to play one where you can see progression the more time you spend on it, this is for you. Everyone is invited!!!

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I just opened the writer's workshop but it's not ready yet. If anyone wants to, I'd appreciate feedback and/or help to set it up. Just DM me on discord or PM me on marriland. Thanks! ^-^
Edit: it's ready now if you want to participate

Last edited:

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Woop woop! Come check out our new casual club, the Slateport Festival! link in my siggy :)

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Heya. I think it is time for another 100 song face-off ya? ^^

Guidelines:
-Please use YouTube.
-Minimum 1 song // Maximum 5 songs per each person.
-Let us try for audio/lyric versions of each song. If there is absolutely no other version, feel free to submit a music video.
-Do not submit video game songs or songs from anime. This is because each of those have their own face-offs.
-Use common sense, don't send me rated R stuff.
-Send these to me through PM. I will not accept songs through Discord DM's
-Please do not send me songs that were featured in previous faceoffs.
-Version 2 (meanie Azurilland can only go back so far. So no link. >:C)
-Version 3
-Version 4
-Version 5
-
Version 6
-Version 7

-That's about it. Have fun. ^^

Last edited: