AMA Pantheon

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Keep list questions to a minimum is all I ask. They're a ****ing pain if they're not simple ones.

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Can you sum up your thoughts on Danganronpa? Like what was your favorite of the games/animes? Favorite character? Really anything, I love the game and would like to hear from anyone else about it to be honest.

Edit: I approve of the Kirigiri avatar btw.

Last edited:

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
I still haven't finished the DR3 anime or played V3. I'm taking it slow because I'm playing through it with a friend, but I love the whole series. It's Ace Attorney with a much darker twist and whilst some parts of it can be quite uncomfortable, I think the narrative is overall well done (some individual cases have issues), the characters are generally good (though I prefer DR1's cast to DR2's cast - they were more believable as normal high school students, DR2's cast is more eccentric/annoying). One of the best/worst things about the series is how you form intimate relationships with the characters that are then thrown in question/cut off entirely as the plot demands it - you don't have a good idea of who is going to be chopped off next, and that adds a sense of real fear to game progression that isn't present in other games.

Kyoko is best girl. Chiaki is second best girl.
Least favourite character is defnitely Nagito.

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Last show you've watched that you'd recommend to a friend?

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
I don't actually watch shows like ever. As mentioned in my previous answer, I am watching the Danganronpa 3 anime (which is pointless to watch if you haven't played the games), but other than that... I can't even recall the last show I watched. I am too fidgety to sit still and watch shows. I need to interact with the media.

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
What is your favourite game that you couldn't recommend to anybody else?

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
What is your favourite game that you couldn't recommend to anybody else?
Pfft, definitely Sonic 06. It's like a guilty pleasure that I honestly cannot recommend anybody except the most die-hard adventure fans even attempt to play because of the glitches and weird feeling of the controls.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Objectively best and worst League skins of 2018?

Favorite and least favorite League skins of 2018 (if they don't align with the first question)?

Top 3 login themes of 2018?

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Objectively best and worst League skins of 2018?

Favorite and least favorite League skins of 2018 (if they don't align with the first question)?

Top 3 login themes of 2018?
Best: K/DA Akali (so much detail in this skin for a 1350), Odyssey Kayn, Solar/Lunar Eclipse Leona
Worst: Pajama Guardian Skinline, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune (price compared to quality), Dark Star Jarvan IV

Favourite: Mecha ASol, Divine Sword Irelia, Pulsefire Shen
Least Favourite: Beemo, Birdio, High Noon Urgot

Logins:
1) Irelia, the Blade Dancer
2) Solar/Lunar Eclipse Leona
3) Neeko, the Curious Chameleon

1. wowe it's u how you been?
2. Do you still play Pokémon?
3. do you have a switch / which switch games are appealing to you?
1) Bleh. Same old, same old.
2) Kind of? I played Moon to completion that was alright. Had Ultra Moon for a year and not touched it.
3) Yes. I own: Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors, Octopath Traveler, Sonic Forces, Smash Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Dark Souls Remastered.

Last edited: