AMA: shhmew ♥

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
just might as well repost this over here!! My last ama thread had 54 pages of questions so I'll link it here: https://www.azurilland.com/forums/non-pokemon-forums/general-chat/ask-me-anything/446049-ama-shhmew

You can ask whatever you like! as long as it follows the official ama rules and all. Also, I don't have a limit for questions, but just please be courteous. And don't worry if a question might have already been asked before, I'm more than happy to answer again.

and that's all, if you wanna know anything at all ask away ok yis

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
What do you like about cats?
Favourite non-cat Pokemon?
Favourite Pokemon based on an inanimate object?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
What do you like about cats?
i love how they try to act so dignified but we catch them at their silliest moments. i love how they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and they're all equally perfect. i love their little pointy soft ears and their paws that are too soft for this world. i love their toe beans. i love how some people think they're assholes because a cat hasn't chosen to love them yet. i love how they can be peaceful, energetic, calm, grumpy, but no matter what are always endlessly adorable. i love their big bright gorgeous eyes. i love their tails. i love their scruffy little necks. i love their little b00pable nose and their whiskers. i love their facial expressions and the different noises they make. i love the mews kittens let out that actually cleanse the soul. i love how utterly flawless cats are from the minute they're born until the minute their life ends. i love cats.

Favourite non-cat Pokemon?
since mew is a cat, i'll go with my other #1 favorite, mimikyu

Favourite Pokemon based on an inanimate object?
i LOVE the vanillite line, they are so heckin happy and don't give a dam about any hurtful words ppl say about them. Also Chimecho.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAF

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
favorite cat breed?

Quilly

Moonstar
Time Zone
PST
How much bread do you bake on a daily basis?

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Why do you type with such a small font?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Do you think you'll get as many questions here as you did on Azurilland?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
favorite cat breed?
ragamuffin! they are very fluffy and sweet and just. flawless.

How much bread do you bake on a daily basis?
I told you!! we bake 24 loaves at a time and I usually have about 4 or 5 racks of those a day to bake, so around 96-120 loaves a day. On my shorter shifts it'll usually be more like 3 racks (which would be 72 loaves).

Why do you type with such a small font?
bc it makes me feel cute (〃・ω・〃)

Do you think you'll get as many questions here as you did on Azurilland?
nop! i'm not nearly as popular and loved as i was when i was on staff.

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
weirdest food combinations you like?
favourite holiday?
whats the best word in the dictionary?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
weirdest food combinations you like?
i dont think i like anything weird at least not that i can think of

favourite holiday?
christmas and thanksgiving are the bomb. makes me feel so thankful for everyone i got

whats the best word in the dictionary?
idk man

Trance

resident marriland brony
AKA
Mike, PokeEpic
Time Zone
GMT+8
hi katey ♥
favorite food?
story on how you made your username?
keyboard cat or grumpy cat?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hi katey ♥
hi!!

favorite food?
i dont know if i have one, there are so many foods i LOVE. maybe chicken just because i want it in every form and with everything - chicken tenders, chicken wings, chicken on the bone, 🅱oneless chicken, chicken sandwiches, chicken salads, chicken stir fry, chicken ramen, i just love chicken!!! then again i am a meat lover in general. turkey is also a huge love of mine, and steak, and ham.......... mmmm....

story on how you made your username?
so about 6 years ago (wtf dam it's been a while) i was with some friends and we saw a license plate that said SHHMOO. for some reason we thought it was sO heckin hilarious and we kept whispering to eachother "shhh.........moo" and every time we passed some cows in the car we'd lose our ****. So I started making it my username on places, starting with Draw My Thing that we would play together (dunno if anyone knows or remembers that game). But I started finding that Shhmoo was usually taken, so I changed it to Shhmew, since I love cats (and also happen to love the pokemon mew so it works out in that sense too). that's about it i've just used it ever since.

keyboard cat or grumpy cat?
can i choose bongo cat plsssssssssssss

ty for questions i love questions!!

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
top 10 favourite dangan characters

what's a made-up word that you use often? What does it mean to you?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
top 10 favourite dangan characters
i haven't seen the more recent one that is apparently unrelated to the previous ones so keep that in mind!!!!! it was kind of hard coming up with 10 and also this list is p rough

HUGE spoilers so im putting it in spoiler

10. Makoto
sweet pure cinnamon bun etc etc i really loved seeing him in the trials and he grew on me so quickly.

9. Hajime
For a long time I didn't like Hajime at all I thought he was so boring and a huge downgrade from the cutie Makoto. But as you learn more about his character you realize that's kind of the point and the more that gets revealed the more you're like HJOLY HECK....

8. Junko
>:3

7. Mikan
something about this char really had me fascinated and i desperately wanted to know more even after she was killed. I loved the way we only got a taste of her insanity and a lot of it was left up to your imagination. It was kind of the first true peak into to the screwed up reality and I found that a rly clever way to keep you on the edge of your seat and make you more deeply curious about what might be going on.

6. Chihiro + Alter Ego
the true hero

5. Sonia
WHAT A WONDERFUL PURE CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just enjoyed her presence that's rly it

4. Byakuya
love byakuya cuz even in the first game when he was kind of an ass, he was very interesting to watch and I loved seeing him reappear later in both the games and the anime. The whole imposter thing in 2 made his existence even more of a mental roller coaster

3. Fuyuhiko
this kid is definitely up there as a favorite because i'm honestly so impressed how vastly the game changed my opinion on him. I really didn't like him in the beginning, was just hoping he'd get killed off honestly, but his progression was actually so great and had me in tears later on

2. Nagito
don't think i can put into words how much i appreciate nagito but i can try, from the very first second you see him i knew something was very weird about him, his presence was absolutely BANANAS from beginning to end only got more and more compelling as the game went on. Like I know he is completely insane but that's what made him such an amazing character. It got to a point where I just kept waiting to see what ridiculous thing he would cause next. He is an absolute genius too and so unpredictable. Well, I guess it's more like you just CAN'T imagine how far he'll go until it happens. When he appeared in the anime i was like AAAAAAAAAAAAA oh man i love his character a LOT.

1. Chiaki
♥ i love u chiaki ♥ im not crying i swear

shout out to monomi and the four dark devas of destruction cuz they always made me :J but i didn't wanna include them in the list

what's a made-up word that you use often? What does it mean to you?
i can't think of any except for lame ass pet names for bossu that no one wants to hear

Last edited:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Do you follow cat-related accounts in Youtube or Instagram or whatever it is? If you do, what's your favorite cat-related account?
does pusheen count? i love pusheen.

the only social media i rly use is facebook, and even then i don't rly check in that often. i am following a lot of random cat/animal pages there tho and that's where i get a lot of my cat images.

Reactions: SAF

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
favorite pastel color other than pink

last thing that made you smile? (i love asking this!!)

favorite disney movie??

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
favorite pastel color other than pink
my #1 favorite color ever is a pastel purple, like lavender!! i recently bought some cozy lavender colored socks and it just makes me so happy wearing them

last thing that made you smile?
i-i just bought bf some more gifts for christmas and i got myself a matching thing with one of the things i got him and it's embarrassing but i had a big smile on my face the entire time ordering it and i hope he loves them

favorite disney movie??
lion king 2 i could probably recite the whole thing

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
top 5 favorite pastries

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Hiii shhmew!

If you could start your very own Pokemon region, what would it be like? Like.. key features?? What would you name it? What sorts of Pokemon would inhabit it? :0 Would your region be inspired by any real-world destinations? I'm sorry if this is a too tough question you could skip it!