AMA: shhmew ♥

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hello!!~

what pokemon would you like to see in next generations?

what is your favorite thing to draw?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
top 5 favorite pastries
1. all of them!!

(i haven't tried that many interesting ones and i'm not even 110% sure what constitutes as a pastry. cinnamon rolls are waaay up there tho.)

Hiii shhmew!
hiii!

If you could start your very own Pokemon region, what would it be like? Like.. key features?? What would you name it? What sorts of Pokemon would inhabit it? :0 Would your region be inspired by any real-world destinations? I'm sorry if this is a too tough question you could skip it!
i'm not very creative in this sense and I don't like going into generations with expectations... but i will say a region based on Hawaii was a lovely idea and they kinda ruined it by separating it into multiple islands and making each one feel really empty and small as a result):

I think if I had to choose, one based on Italy would be amazing. I would love to see the city based on Venice. that's about all i got...

hello!!~
hello owner of the cutest username on the site

what pokemon would you like to see in next generations?
just like the regions question, I don't really like having expectations or thinking too hard about what I want. i just don't think too much about it and enjoy what they give. i did always want a proper arctic fox tho, and then the best alolan pokemon ever was made. so i'm gud.

what is your favorite thing to draw?
i LOVE drawing pokemon, which is kinda sad, I wanna expand my horizons. i guess it's just weird showing people irl (including my family) my art when it's like 99% pokemon. not that i'm embarrassed, it just makes me feel like a one-trick pony I guess, and they can't really relate cuz they don't know what the pokemans are.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hello owner of the cutest username on the site
ahhh this legit made me happy, THANKS ;w;

I have two more questions, if that's ok!

What art mediums do you like to use the most?

and do you have a place where you post your art online?

Last edited:

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Hello Katey. ♥

Favorite mythological creature?
Do you have an art medium you'd like to explore more?
Do you enjoy photography?
What is your favorite thing in nature?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey

ahhh this small compliment legit made me happy, THANKS ;o;

I have two more questions, if that's ok!

What art mediums do you like to use the most?

and do you have a place where you post your art online?
omg GOOD!!

ofc that's ok!!

1. painting is prob my favorite since it's just so relaxing. but i just do digital art the most

and 2. no not yet, i have a deviantart but i dont keep it updated, i was thinking i'd post a studio thread here soon!!

ty for so many questions <3

Hello Katey. ♥

Favorite mythological creature?
Do you have an art medium you'd like to explore more?
Do you enjoy photography?
What is your favorite thing in nature?
hewwo <:3 unicorn, culinary art (like cake decorating), yes i do but my phone camera isn't great and i dont have another camera so i dont take it seriously, the ocean or the sky

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo Katey! i found a cool question and i want to ask everyone lol .w.

- if you existed in the pokemon world, which region would you live in and what would be your 6 pokemon team?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
henlo Katey! i found a cool question and i want to ask everyone lol .w.

- if you existed in the pokemon world, which region would you live in and what would be your 6 pokemon team?
i like to think i would just use whatever captured my heart!! instead of planning. but i would like to start in either the kalos region or sinnoh region. I would prob start with fennekin or turtwig respectively.

now im thinking about it and i'd love to start in johto lol oh no. or unova. AAAAAAAAAAAA

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i like to think i would just use whatever captured my heart!! instead of planning. but i would like to start in either the kalos region or sinnoh region. I would prob start with fennekin or turtwig respectively.

now im thinking about it and i'd love to start in johto lol oh no. or unova. AAAAAAAAAAAA
huhu thanks for replying and i'm sorry for troubling you with a difficult question :3

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
What do you think defines the millenal generation?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
What do you think defines the millenal generation?
the demand for convenience and instant gratification

edit: that might be the generation after millenials i do not know

Last edited:

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
top 3 genres of music you'd like to get into?

what's the best food you've ever had?

Rate this character design out of 10. fx_portrait_rottytops_1.png

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
man, idk how you've gone so long without some questions

How do you feel when you see your art being used in avatars?

How do you eat cinnamon rolls?

What is your favorite kind of pretzel?

What is your favorite kind of cake?

What is your dream vehicle?

Which would you rather do for the rest of your life: Walk backwards everywhere or walk sideways everywhere?

List 3 Pokemon plushies you don't have but wish you owned

What is one thing you would change about yourself?

What is one thing you wouldn't change about yourself?

What is the story of how you got your Switch? :hmmazurill:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
man, idk how you've gone so long without some questions
im not as cool as i once was. ty for the questions kilza

How do you feel when you see your art being used in avatars
very warm

How do you eat cinnamon rolls?
from the outside in... but the center is the best!!

What is your favorite kind of pretzel?
i love soft pretzels, and just plain. just salt and that's it.

What is your favorite kind of cake?
i really love ice cream cake!!!! cookies and cream has been my favorite i've had

What is your dream vehicle?
a bike. lol i don't rly have a dream car just something with good gas mileage and reliable would be amazin

Which would you rather do for the rest of your life: Walk backwards everywhere or walk sideways everywhere?
sideways i guess. i would probably run into less stuff.

List 3 Pokemon plushies you don't have but wish you owned
hoppip!!, whimsicott, celebi. anything of them that doesn't look awkward as heck

What is one thing you would change about yourself?
i wish i wasn't so clingy & emotional & overdramatic

What is one thing you wouldn't change about yourself?
i do love how honest & genuine & open i am!!! sometimes it distances people from me but for the people who matter, it allows me to make friends and grow close to people much quicker n easier

What is the story of how you got your Switch? :hmmazurill:
ok well since you've brought this to the public here it is ,

i work at a walmart bakery and have been trying to transfer to a walmart much closer to home. because right now i take 2 buses to get all the way over there or all the way home, and i dont wanna quit and find a new job since i make ok money. they won't let me transfer until i am replaced. anyway the boi that was supposed to replace me, he was rly nice to me and gave me his number and we talked a lot. he is also dating my coworker (wanted this job to spend more time with him) and the three of us became friends. I mean I don't talk to my coworker all that much since we are both p quiet people but his bf/my replacement is a very very open and emotional person (kinda like me) and is always texting me about his life problems n ****. like i love both of them a lot but i never know how to respond to this guy. but i do my best and i guess both of them really like me and think i'm cool cuz they bought me a ****ING SWITCH. don't get me wrong i was really appreciative and dam they are both extremely generous and im thankful to know them as friends and also that they wanted to get this for me, but i was a bit uncomfortable about it since they don't know me that well. i let them know i was a bit overwhelmed but it seems they rly think i'm cool and just rly wanted me to have the switch. when i set it up i do genuinely want to play games with them but i also feel a little bit like i owe them something. i am not good with gifts. at all. anyway i wonder if they will ever find + read this. if so then hello danny and nick i love you guys thank u for bein so nice to me and im glad i can be a friend to you guys too

im hoping to set it up this weekend. just need to get my tv in my room.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
HELLO friend I will donate some inquiries also! I have awful short term memory so I hope I don't ask anything someone's already said.
  1. Which country would you want to visit the most?
  2. Which country have you been to that you enjoyed the most?
  3. Your favourite vessel of transport? (Got travel on my mind apparantly)

1. Do you have any funny childhood stories where you avoided trouble you caused? Like breaking something and blaming it on someone else for example.
  2. The above question, but any time you got caught?

6) How do you feel about breakfast

That is all! I do hope your day is SATISFACTORY

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
HELLO friend I will donate some inquiries also! I have awful short term memory so I hope I don't ask anything someone's already said.
<3 ty!
Which country would you want to visit the most?
hmm that's a toughie because i don't put a lot of thought into visiting other countries. it sounds a bit scary but as long as i could go with someone it'd probably be magical. i think i'll take the weeb route and say i would love to go to japan the most. their culture fascinates me and i love learning about the way things work over there, would love to just be a part of it for a little while
Which country have you been to that you enjoyed the most?
the only time i've left the country was going slightly into mexico when i was very little. i don't remember it that much but i loved being by the beach over there. I guess you could also count the time I took a plane to Alaska and flew over some mountains in canada. that was gorgeous.
Your favourite vessel of transport? (Got travel on my mind apparantly)
i really really like to bike but i dont have my own anymore :L i have always wanted to take a train though it sounds so cozy
Do you have any funny childhood stories where you avoided trouble you caused? Like breaking something and blaming it on someone else for example.
hmmmm i wasn't that much of a troublemaker as a kid. and every time i did do something wrong it wasn't funny, i just had extreme anxiety lol. like something that sticks out in my mind was when i was at this daycare my mom sent me to after school in like 2nd or 3rd grade.. there was a period of time when they'd have everyone under a certain age take a nap while the older kids went in the other room and watched a movie or played video games. Now my mom had told me explicitly that I wasn't allowed to watch any austin powers movies, but one day it was the movie everyone chose, and i didn't wanna be a lame-o so i didn't say anything. the entire time we were watching it i had such a pit in my stomach like "what if my mom finds out?" after i went home i was so caught up in lying about it. like i kid you not, it sounds so stupid and silly now but for the next like WEEK or two my mind was weighed down with "god please don't let her find out, i can't mention the movie at all, i can't say anything that will make her think i watched it, oh god what if it comes up in the future, what if i accidentally let it slip that i've seen it,," i don't know why i was so paranoid LOL it's so funny to think back on, it's not even that inappropriate of a movie it's just rated PG-13. but little anxious me was SO scared and just lied about it. my mom never found out.
The above question, but any time you got caught?
well one time in 8th grade i signed up to do this car wash thing with my class to help raise money for a field trip or something, i didn't even want to go on the field trip so i refused to go to the car wash when they day came. my mom got so mad (for some reason) and took away my laptop. my laptop was my life bc i was a shut in nerd child and so i seethed with anger over this. to the point i freaked out my parents. i built a crazy fort in my room, didn't let anyone in there, didn't talk to anyone, told my dad i wanted to die. stayed like that the entire day and night. they got so scared my mom gave back my laptop and apologized. lmao.. i was a little bit messed up as a preteen/teen obviously. it's unsettling to think about
How do you feel about breakfast
i have mixed feelings about breakfast itself because eating too much in the morning doesn't make my tummy happy. (i never skip breakfast entirely tho because that makes my tummy WAY more unhappy.) almost all breakfast foods though are S tier foods, i eat them any time of the day!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all! I do hope your day is SATISFACTORY
THANK U these took me way too long to answer!!!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hello!
  1. What inspires your art usually?
  2. What's your favorite kind of cookie?
  3. What are the best pizza toppings?
  4. If you could design a new pokemon region, where would you base it?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hello<3
What inspires your art usually?
no inspiration usually, i just draw when i wanna draw, sometimes i draw when im not feeling well to help me relax tho, or i draw stuff for other people who aren't feeling well
What's your favorite kind of cookie?
probably just chocolate chippy... the more chocolate the better actually
What are the best pizza toppings?
ham and pineapple lol
If you could design a new pokemon region, where would you base it?
no idea, italy?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
List Marriland members as types of bread

If you could be any insect in the world, which would you be and why?

If you were given $500, what would you do with it?

If you were given the chance to go to outer space, but you had to cease contact with everybody you knew, would you do it?

What's your favorite sandwich?

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
List Marriland members as types of bread
oklol but i dont know a lot of breads and i didn't list a lot of people and also im doing this while drunk i apologize in advance

boss: TOASTED
lzy: pancake (google says this is a bread so ur a pancake<3)
bubba: brioche
rockie: hawaiian
kilza: baguette
nick: english muffin
kaity: white
sg: pumpernickel
isa: sourdough
rex: french
regine: ciabatta
dino: tortilla
jaden: potato
jasper: cornbread
ravey: pita
felly: italian

pls dont ask for reasonings cuz i dont know wha t the heck im doing

If you could be any insect in the world, which would you be and why?
i would say moth because they're so beautiful, but people would just find me annoying!! being a bee sounds nice because im making such an important impact on the world and i'd be so cute. but if one person scares me im dead.

If you were given $500, what would you do with it?
im gonna be real with you that's not a lot of money, i would just save it i guess. probably put it toward getting a car

If you were given the chance to go to outer space, but you had to cease contact with everybody you knew, would you do it?
nope!

What's your favorite sandwich?
something boring. i like turkey and most cheeses lol. i dont like lettuce or tomato or condiments that much. but i do prefer wheat bread or at least something more interesting than just white