Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
thebanner.png

You know I did love doing challenge runs on the old site. Next to making terrible role-plays it was my biggest forum time-sink, I'd say. And because I think some memories are better left forgotten, I'm gonna try another challenge run. Nothing too complicated, it's your standard nuzlocke rule-set, no extra stipulations. Although to set this apart from the myriad of other nuzlockes on the internet, I figured with this I would try and make ya'll laugh with some quality japes. The key word being try, go easy on me lol.

Chapter 0: Prolouge
screen1.png
Ah, a new Pokemon journey. Truly, one of life's greatest pleasures.
screen2.png
Of course our hero will be none other than Sans Undertale, as if anyone else could fill the role.
screen3.png
It's grind time baby here we go!
screen4.png
Glad to have found a fellow intellectual in my Pokemon video game.
screen5.png
I was very excited to meet Toriel.
screen6.png
*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
screen7.png

Potential starter #1 Very unconventional, I dig it.
screen8.png
Potential starter #2 Actually a pretty viable pick, better than what I expected to get.
screen9.png

Potential starter #3 lol
screen10.png
I know you're in trouble Professor Birch but I really need to find which Pokemon has the most viable moveset. Be patient.
screen11.png

After intense deliberation, I decided that in order to make a successful play-through, I needed to pick the viable option that had strong stats. So I picked the best option.
screen12.png
Here we go baby it's grind time! Grind time! Grind time baby here we go!
screen13.png
Named Octillery in anticipation for his inevitable fate at the hands of bug catcher Brian's Mewtwo.
screen14.png
First wild encounter. Not sure if blessed or cursed.
screen15.png
First battle with rival Toriel. Incredibly formidable, not sure how I managed to pull this one off.
screen16.png
Since the Zigzagoon devoured Birch while I read Bulbapedia, I just kind of took his Pokedex and began my journey. Next time on Dragon Ball Z, we begin a quest, a journey, a new adventure!

octillery.png
Calamari the Octillery.

None

i'm sorry lol

Last edited:

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
OK screenshotting as much as I do is seriously exhausting, but honestly I'm fine with that.

Chapter 1: The Great Escape
screen1.png
alright first wild encounter baby, let's go.
screen2.png
So it turns out using water gun on a ground type kills it. Glad I learned that tbh.
screen3.png
alright second encounter here we go baby aw yeah.
screen4.png
nah im kidding again it broke out of all my pokeballs.
screen8.png
haha aren't you just hilarious young lady
screen5.png
alright here we go baby third times the charm
screen6.png
third time really is the charm. i'll be honest a part of me was hoping i wouldn't get it lol.
screen7.png
honestly wasn't sure what to name this thing. had a more vulgar name but remembered im not 12 anymore.
screen9.png
also the randomizer put that on Calamari so nice find i guess.
screen10.png
first battle with Unicorn. against a grass type but i have aurora beam so no worries.
screen11.png
and now we have the first trainer battle. absolutely pathetic at the hands of my dewgong.
screen12.png
and the first roadblock of the run. luckily it only did like 4 damage, so no death.
screen13.png
already starting to regret picking octillery tho, Unicorn is already carrying the team.
screen14.png
hey guys sans gaming here for another episode of let's play stardew valley.
screen15.png
met my father, WD Gaster, in Petalberg city. a touching reunion.
screen16.png
also got to help frisk catch a pokemon. very wholesome experience 9/10.
screen17.png
give it up to random npc for keeping it real since 2002.
screen18.png
yeah but he doesn't live for his family smh deadbeat dad.
screen19.png
talking to strangers is bad but i mean who cares, i have a dewgong.
screen20.png
alright new team member time. maybe i'll finally get a reliable way to deal with grass types.
screen21.png
you just got pranked, bud. i don't even remember why i couldn't catch this one.
screen22.png
i stand here in petalberg woods, hoping to find salvation from the green menace.
screen23.png
lol no. guess i can't have good things.
screen24.png
i could go on but im too afraid of a bellsprout ambush for now. i'll just hang out with my good friend random npc for now.

octillery.png
Calamari the Octillery
dewgong.png
Unicorn the Dewgong

None

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.