An Introduction Post

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
Hey what's good everyone. Welcome to Cabin 3. I'm your cabin leader, the boy/the dude/the goat nick/wheegalure. This is my second year leading a cabin and I learned some things from my first go at it last year. I plan to keep the same energy from last year for this cabin, with hopefully less inactives. Cabin 3's goal is to have fun and win doing it, and I have confidence that we're gonna kill it this year.

Last year I posted something that was supposed to start discussion and get people trying to get to know each other, but no one ever used it and we just talked in the Smash Camp discord. So I'm not gonna bother with that this time around, just post your favorite meme or something and make sure to say hi in the Cabin 3 chat in the smash camp discord because that's going to be our main method of communication (https://discord.gg/UeMx8m)

Post your favorite meme or something, and get settled in! I look forward to this every year, and I hope those of you who are just as excited are me are ready to have fun, and those who are new, hopefully we can all show you why Smash Camp is something we all look forward to every year.

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
why are you guys posting in gang gang post in this one aaaaa

Zange

Drifter
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Robin, Chi
Time Zone
CST
Guess I'll be the first actual camper here then

Anyways my meme is myself bc I'm in Cabin 3 for I think the fourth year straight now which is proof that I am the eternal resident of Cabin 3 and that is a title I will gladly claim.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Heyoooo. Second time in Cabin 3. Last time I was here, I was a counselor. Now I'm a camper. Let's do this, boys and girls.

ihsaan

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
hello

this is my fave meme

ive done sc twice i think idr which years tho

bye

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Hello, first time Smash Camper, also probably not capable of most of the competitions lel.

Joillian

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
IGN
Jillian
hi, this is a good meme i think:

i did this once a looooong time ago so im still getting the hang of things, but i had fun last time