- Join Date
- Nov 2, 2018
- New York
- Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
- Time Zone
Ah, Pokemon Challenges. I always say that I'm going to do them and then I get two updates in and it goes downhill. Rip. Honestly, I feel like that might be because they've never tickled my fancy. There has always been one challenge that I absolutely adored the idea of: the Randomizer! So, here we go bois, buckle in!
Eevee's UltraSun Randomizer Nuzlocke!Das Rules:
- Not really a rule, but do keep in mind this is a randomizer challenge, thus I did have to do a lil’ bit of breaking of my game/3DS. I apologize if you do not agree with my actions, but I’ve always wanted to try a randomizer challenge. :< That being said, everything you see here will play out as it's randomized. Level-up moves are randomized, wild encounters are randomized, trainers are randomized, static encounters (including starters) are randomized, and pickup items are randomized! Although I think I messed up somewhere and Pickup Items may not be, we'll have to see.
It's my first time randomizing, be gentle senpai.
- Legendaries will be barred from being used from this challenge and if randomly encountered first in a route and they will not count as the first random encounter.
- The EXP share can only be used for grinding up low level Pokemon.
- No using healing items in battles. I can only heal in Pokemon Centers or if the game gives me one of those random times to heal.
- No using Pokemon Refresh either.
- Have fun! I’m hype honestly.
- If your Pokemon faints, it has "died" and can no longer be used in battle. After a Pokemon "dies", you must either place them in the box permanently or release them. Revival items cannot be used to bring them back, and you can't reset your game either.
- You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area. This means that if you run into a Pikipek on Route 1, that is the only Pokemon you can catch for that route. If you aren't able to catch it, your encounter for that location is used up.
- Bodies of water count as the route or town they're in. If you encounter a Magikarp by fishing on Route 204 and it's your first encounter for that route, you can't catch something from the grass or other areas on Route 204 anymore.
- Trades and gift Pokemon count as encounters for the areas they happen in.
- Encounters don’t start until I receive my first set of Pokeballs.
- You can only trade with other games to activate Trade Evolutions. This means that you can only use Pokemon you can actually catch/obtain in your game. In-game trades and gift Pokemon are up to your own judgement.
- You MUST nickname every Pokemon you catch! This makes the Pokemon more personal- which causes deaths to have an even bigger impact.
- Dupes Clause: If your first encounter in an area is a Pokemon you have already caught, that encounter doesn't count. This also applies to Pokemon that belong to an evolutionary family you have already caught. This way you don't get a team full of Pidgeys or Bidoof. Honestly, I feel like with a randomizer, this rule gonna be heckin’ not in use at all, but still here just in case.
- Shiny Clause: If you encounter a Shiny Pokemon, you are allowed to catch it. You can choose to replace a Pokemon you already have with it, or just trade it to a different game if you don't want to use it in your challenge.
- When you resume your game, immediately release the Pokemon.