Gen 8 Anthrix Has Worn A Hole In Route 5! It's Not Very Effective... (Giveaway / Trade Thread!)

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
This thread is mostly a Giveaway thread, as I have a lot of 5 IV Pokemon which I'm happy to breed for people!

Let me know what you want, and I'll breed one for you!

I have a list of things I want, but it's not essential. I just want to get other people a helping hand at competitive (as I see too many people with... Choice Band Arcanine's with Ember on the Ranked Ladder....)

Hidden Abilities I want:

None at present!

Gigantamax I Want But Now I Can Breed them And Use Max Soup So Not Really Fussed:

- Hatterene with Magic Bounce and 0 Speed IV.
- Butterfree with 0 Attack IV.

Others:
- Ditto with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs, any nature!
- Ditto with 31/31/31/x/31/31, any nature!

31 IV Spares

Getting 31 IV pokemon are hard. These are accidents, and I have a lot of spares that I would rather give to people to help get people started.

If you're clever, you can use these to breed round to other Pokémon

I'm initially going to limit these to 1 per person, to help share them round.

If you want one, please let me know. They're free. Honestly!

- MAGIKARP (WATER 2 / DRAGON)
- TOGEPI [Gigarchomp99]
- TOGEPI (FAIRY / FLYING) WITH SUPER LUCK
- TOGETIC (FAIRY / FLYING) WITH SUPER LUCK
- EEVEE (FIELD) Gigantamax with Run Away.
- PICHU (FIELD / FAIRY) WITH LIGHTNING ROD.

Last edited:

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
5 IV is as good as I'm going to be able to reliably get. 6 IV is a really challenge, so the reward would have to be worthwhile! But I guess that's what Hyper Training can fix!

(Disclaimer: I don't have the resources to really EV train or hyper train things, so everything will be level 1)

(Note I don't hack Pokémon, but I do occasionally use obviously hacked 6 IV Pokémon received from Surprise Trade to breed with.)

Stock:

- Drilbur (HA Mold Breaker / Sand Rush) (Jolly / Adamant)
- Magikarp (Swift Swim / HA Rattled) (Jolly / Adamant / Impish)
- Dreepy (Timid / Jolly) (Clear Body / HA Cursed Body)
- Koffing (Bold) (Levitate / Neutralizing Gas)
- Grookey (Adamant)
- Bulbasaur (Timid) (HA Chlorophyll)
- Togepi (Modest) (Serene Grace / HA Super Luck)
- Litten (Adamant) (HA Intimidate)
- Larvitar (Adamant / Jolly)
- Tyrogue (Bashful)
- Wooper (Brave) (HA Unaware / Water Absorb)
- Pichu (Timid) (Fake Out) (HA Lightning Rod)
- Rhyhorn (Brave 0 Speed IV / Adamant) (Rock Head)
- Togedemaru (Jolly) (Fake Out) (Lightning Rod)
- Ferroseed (Brave 0 Speed IV) (Iron Barbs)
- Snorlax (Brave 0 Speed IV / Adamant) (Thick Fat / Immunity / HA Gluttony)
- Cleffa (Bold 0 Attack 0 Speed) (HA Friend Guard)
- Scorbunny (Jolly) (HA Libero) (Sucker Punch & Hi Jump Kick)
- Growlithe (Adamant / Jolly) (Flash Fire / Intimidate)
- Staryu (Timid) (0 Att IV)
- Sableye (Careful) (HA Prankster)
- Scyther (Adamant / Jolly) (Swarm / Technician) (Night Slash)
- Skorupi (Jolly) (Battle Armour / Sniper)

Last edited:

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Hi Anthrix!
I can touch trade you the missing Pokemon for your Pokedex and I can give you GMax Grimmsnarl (lv 100, 6IV, EV Trained, used Adamant Mint, Cloned) and GMax Snorlax (UT).

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Anthrix!
I can touch trade you the missing Pokemon for your Pokedex and I can give you GMax Grimmsnarl (lv 100, 6IV, EV Trained, used Adamant Mint, Cloned) and GMax Snorlax (UT).
That would be awesome! Will PM you later and see when you're free, getting ready for work!

Anything you want in particular? Currently breeding Assault Vest Snorlax, but can get something if need be :).

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
That would be awesome! Will PM you later and see when you're free, getting ready for work!

Anything you want in particular? Currently breeding Assault Vest Snorlax, but can get something if need be :).
I can take the HA Wooper!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Got it for you :).

Wooper (F) with Unaware, Tail Whip, Curse, Stockpile, Recover, with 31/31/31/x/31/0. I think I bred it to make this set:

Quagsire @ Assault Vest
Ability: Unaware
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Atk / 104 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- High Horsepower
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide

Attack EVs and Brave OHKO non-Dynamax Excadrill with High Horsepower, while always surviving a hit. Its slower than Rhyperior in Trick Room, so ignores any boosts from Weakness Policy and does 75% ish to Dynamax Rhyperior from memory even after Solid Rock. Can't remember what the Special Defence and Assault Vest does, but it's pretty tanky!

(Also, how does Wooper learn Ice Punch I don't know, it has no arms...)

I'm GMT, can't remember what time zone you was in so let me know a time that suits you, or the weekend works well for me :D.

Snorlax would be great, but tbh you'd be helping me out just completing the Pokédex :D.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Got it for you :).

Wooper (F) with Unaware, Tail Whip, Curse, Stockpile, Recover, with 31/31/31/x/31/0. I think I bred it to make this set:

Quagsire @ Assault Vest
Ability: Unaware
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Atk / 104 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- High Horsepower
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide

Attack EVs and Brave OHKO non-Dynamax Excadrill with High Horsepower, while always surviving a hit. Its slower than Rhyperior in Trick Room, so ignores any boosts from Weakness Policy and does 75% ish to Dynamax Rhyperior from memory even after Solid Rock. Can't remember what the Special Defence and Assault Vest does, but it's pretty tanky!

(Also, how does Wooper learn Ice Punch I don't know, it has no arms...)

I'm GMT, can't remember what time zone you was in so let me know a time that suits you, or the weekend works well for me :D.

Snorlax would be great, but tbh you'd be helping me out just completing the Pokédex :D.
Oh nice! I think Wooper turns its head into a fist.
My timezone is Saskatchewan time so I think I'm 6 hours behind you; we can do Friday or Saturday 9 PM your time if that works for you! I have tons of Snorlax extras so I'm fine with giving you one plus the Pokedex. Thank you!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Bump! New stock added, mostly because I've bred a lot this week!

Rhyperior was to complete the Pokédex, but it's meant I've got ways to breed those 5 IV Pokémon!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I've added Friend Guard Cleffa with 0 Attack and 0 Speed to the Stock, after spending the morning breeding one. It's Bold, but I figured it's more important to get IVs and Hidden Abilities that it is to get natures. Bold and 0 Speed ties with Brave 0 Speed IV Rhyperior, whereas Relaxed is slower than it by 4 points. Means you can use After You in Trick Room to always hit it first!

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Hrey Anthrix, it's me again!
I can give you an HA Sableye, GMax Grimmsnarl, and Alolan Persian in exchange for your 0 Speed Brave Rhyhorn, Neutralizing Gas Koffing, and Cleffa.

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I can give you an HA Sableye, GMax Grimmsnarl, and Alolan Persian in exchange for your 0 Speed Brave Rhyhorn, Neutralizing Gas Koffing, and Cleffa.
OK cool, I've got:

- EDIT- ENDED UP REBREEDING, AND I GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. Brave Rhyhorn with Rock Head with 31/31/31/x/31/0 :D.

- Cleffa with 31/0/31/23 SpA/31/0, Bold with Friend Guard. Its not a perfect Special Attack, but it's up to you.

- I hate breeding Special Attackers lol. I have a Koffing With 31/0/31/31/31/Very Good and Neutralising Gas if you want that? If not ill try and rebreed!

(Why can't Destiny Knot pass on 6 IVs, or is that being too greedy?)

I don't need Alolan Meowth, as you get one in Isle Of Armour. But you can have all 3 anyway! :D.

Last edited:

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
OK cool, I've got:

- EDIT- ENDED UP REBREEDING, AND I GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. Brave Rhyhorn with Rock Head with 31/31/31/x/31/0 :D.

- Cleffa with 31/0/31/23 SpA/31/0, Bold with Friend Guard. Its not a perfect Special Attack, but it's up to you.

- I hate breeding Special Attackers lol. I have a Koffing With 31/0/31/31/31/Very Good and Neutralising Gas if you want that? If not ill try and rebreed!

I don't need Alolan Meowth, as you get one in Isle Of Armour. But you can have all 3 anyway! :D.
Oh nice, thank you! I'm fine with the Koffing and Cleffa spreads; I can always Bottle Cap them. I shall get my Pokemon ready (I can breed the Sableye in my Gen 7 game to give it Toxic) and we can trade Wednesday if you are available.

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
OK cool, I've got:

Oh nice, thank you! I'm fine with the Koffing and Cleffa spreads; I can always Bottle Cap them. I shall get my Pokemon ready (I can breed the Sableye in my Gen 7 game to give it Toxic) and we can trade Wednesday if you are available.
I won't need toxic, most likely going to go Quash / Wow / Foul Play / Recover? Prankster Quash is completely broken, if you've got something that can OHKO things next to it. Doesn't work on Dark types, but oh well!

Wednesday works for me too :)

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Updates wants, also added Growlithe and Staryu to Stock. Special Attackers are a bit harder to breed, would certainly be easier if I had the right Ditto! *hint hint*

[EDIT] - Added Sableye to the list, as I manage to breed two 6 IVs ones and a 5 IV one!

Last edited:

Vaporeon

Breeder
Hello Anthrix! I just want to say that this is pretty cool idea for a little trading thread! I see that we can help each other out as I have 2 Pokemon you want! I can trade you the following:

- Adamant, Lightning Rod Goldeen in a Lure Ball (Egg Moves: Acupressure, Aqua Tail, Haze, Psybeam)
- Relaxed, Frisk Duskull in a Moon Ball (Egg Moves: Grudge, Haze, Memento, Pain Split)

I would just need to breed them later. Are you looking for them to be 5 IVs as well? I can do it, if you don't mind waiting a little bit.

As for the Pokemon I would like, I would like:

- Bold, Neutralizing Gas Koffing
- Timid, Lightning Rod Pichu (Egg Move: Fake Out)

Just let me know if you are interested in this trade. Thanks!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@Vaporeon I completely forgot that Goldeen learns Psybeam. Why does it learn Psybeam. What is the point of it learning Psybeam. How does it use Psybeam...

As for IVs, I'll take them as they come. I've mostly got Shield set up so that I have most of the egg groups now with a 5 or 6 IV Pokemon male, that I can use to breed with and really grind something out. For whatever reason 6IV Duraludon and Feebas have eluded me though... Guess that's what hyper training is for.

What IVs do you want for Koffing and Pichu? Do you want 31 Attack, or 0 Attack? I can try for both and see what I can get :). If not, worst case is they'll have a stay to be hypertrained. I'll let you know how lucky I am!

Vaporeon

Breeder
@Anthrix I have no idea, nor why Goldeen can learn Psybeam. Maybe it's horn has something to do with it?

Okay. I'll try to get you at least 4 IVs when I start breeding later.

For both of them, can you have them missing the Attack IV? If not, that's fine. I'll take whatever you're able to provide.

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
0 Attack? Cool I can try for that :).

Koffing I know I have two with with a decent in a stat. Will let you know what the choices are in the morning!

Pichu I'm currently rebreeding. Just got a 6 IV one, which I can use to breed for the 0 Attack :).

Vaporeon

Breeder
Okay, great! Thanks again!

That's really lucky you bred a 6 IV Pichu.

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
OK some options!

- 6 IV Timid Pichu
- 31/4/31/31/31/31 Timid Pichu
- 31/0/28/31/31/31 Timid Pichu

(I've got a shiny Gosliopod out of this too, someone clearly didn't want it!)