Gen 8 Anthrix Has Worn A Hole In Route 5! It's Not Very Effective... (Giveaway / Trade Thread!)

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
I gots the ‘Skull

You gots the Bunny

Let’s make it happen

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Gigarchomp99

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
Stock:

- Cleffa (Bold 0 Attack 0 Speed) (HA Friend Guard)
Hi Anthrix, do you still have any of these Cleffa left? I'd really like to have one. Unfortunately I don't really have anything competitively good to offer, but maybe I could interest you in some of my Aprimons?

Thanks in advance! ^^

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Stock:

- Cleffa (Bold 0 Attack 0 Speed) (HA Friend Guard)
Hi Anthrix, do you still have any of these Cleffa left? I'd really like to have one. Unfortunately I don't really have anything competitively good to offer, but maybe I could interest you in some of my Aprimons?

Thanks in advance! ^^
Sorry for the late response!

Yeah I can breed you one, however I don't currently have my Switch on me (girlfriend is being slow at completing Octopath Traveller...) so I can try and breed you one at the weekend :).

To be honest, not too fussed if I get anything back. I'll see if i have any in stock and will let you know :).

[EDIT] - I'll see if i have any spare 6IV 'mons as well, I've got loads in the field, fairy and water 1 categories, which means if you're clever, you can use those the breed round to other things. Pretty much what I have been doing!

Last edited:

Gigarchomp99

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
Sorry for the late response!

Yeah I can breed you one, however I don't currently have my Switch on me (girlfriend is being slow at completing Octopath Traveller...) so I can try and breed you one at the weekend :).

To be honest, not too fussed if I get anything back. I'll see if i have any in stock and will let you know :).

[EDIT] - I'll see if i have any spare 6IV 'mons as well, I've got loads in the field, fairy and water 1 categories, which means if you're clever, you can use those the breed round to other things. Pretty much what I have been doing!
Thank you so much! I'm in no hurry (good luck to girlfriend on completing Octopath Traveller) because I'm kind of busy too. Whenever is convenient for you! :) Also, I don't really need any 6IV 'mons right now (I'm gonna try to use the advice you gave in the other thread - I do like a challenge) but thanks for offering!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@Gigarchomp99 - I got a lot of my first Pokemon through Surprise Trade and Max Raids, and built up from there. My first proper breeding project was Magikarp, which is dead easy to breed as they hatch so quickly!

Lemme know if you change your mind, as I've got a box full of 6 IV Pokémon that quite frankly, I'm not using.

Good luck!

Gigarchomp99

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
@Gigarchomp99 - I got a lot of my first Pokemon through Surprise Trade and Max Raids, and built up from there. My first proper breeding project was Magikarp, which is dead easy to breed as they hatch so quickly!

Lemme know if you change your mind, as I've got a box full of 6 IV Pokémon that quite frankly, I'm not using.

Good luck!
Thank you again for the kind offer, I will think it over. Maybe I will need a 6IV Pokemon in the coming days after all. :P

Apart from the Cleffa, could I also have the HA Togepi? I have one in a Love Ball but I'd love to breed it with the HA to add it to my collection. It'd be great if you have a breedject lying around as I don't really need anything other than the HA on it.

I went through your list again and I seem to have a few things not on your list -- mine is an Aprimon shop primarily but I do breed a few of them with HAs and good Natures, and most of them have egg moves. I still don't know how well suited they are for competitive, but I've put egg moves on them after referring to what the most popular learnsets for the Pokemon are (Smogon + Pokemon Database), so maybe you might be interested in a couple of them.

Thanks again! ^^

Last edited:

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I will have a look through - I know I've got got at least 3, 6IV Togetics if you want one of those. No EVs, I just use Pokemon camp to get them to the happiness they needed. You're free to have one of those!