Gen 8 Anthrix Has Worn A Hole In Route 5! It's Not Very Effective...

Anthrix

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I’ve got my Shield set up to the point where I can start trading off some of my 5 IV Pokémon, and start looking for stuff that’s hard to get. Lists below!

Friend Code in signature!

Post here if you’re interested in anything!

Hidden Abilities I want:

- DEFIANT RUFFLET / BRAVIARY
- LIGHTNING ROD GOLDEEN / SEAKING
- FRIEND GUARD CLEFFA / CLEFAIRY
- UNAWARE CLEFABLE
- Prankster Sableye

Gigantamax I Want:

- Corviknight with Mirror Armour
- Grimsnarl
- Machamp
- Hatterene

Others:
- Alolan Persian.

Last edited:

Anthrix

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
5 IV is as good as I'm going to be able to reliably get. 6 IV is a really challenge, so the reward would have to be worthwhile! But I guess that's what Hyper Training can fix!

(Disclaimer: I don't have the resources to really EV train or hyper train things, so everything will be level 1)

(Note I don't hack Pokémon, but I do occasionally use obviously hacked 6 IV Pokémon received from Surprise Trade to breed with.)

Stock:

- Drilbur (HA Mold Breaker / Sand Rush) (Jolly / Adamant)
- Magikarp (Swift Swim / HA Rattled) (Jolly / Adamant / Impish)
- Dreepy (Timid / Jolly) (Clear Body / HA Cursed Body)
- Koffing (Bold) (Levitate / Neutralizing Gas)
- Grookey (Adamant)
- Bulbasaur (Timid) (HA Chlorophyll)
- Togepi (Modest) (Serene Grace / HA Super Luck)
- Litten (Adamant) (HA Intimidate)
- Larvitar (Adamant / Jolly)
- Tyrogue (Bashful)
- Wooper (Brave) (HA Unaware / Water Absorb)
- Pichu (Timid) (Fake Out) (HA Lightning Rod)
- Rhyhorn (Brave 0 Speed IV / Adamant) (Rock Head)
-Togedemaru (Jolly) (Fake Out) (Lightning Rod)
- Ferroseed (Brave 0 Speed IV) (Iron Barbs)

Last edited:

Fafrir

:]
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Hi Anthrix!
I can touch trade you the missing Pokemon for your Pokedex and I can give you GMax Grimmsnarl (lv 100, 6IV, EV Trained, used Adamant Mint, Cloned) and GMax Snorlax (UT).

Anthrix

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Anthrix!
I can touch trade you the missing Pokemon for your Pokedex and I can give you GMax Grimmsnarl (lv 100, 6IV, EV Trained, used Adamant Mint, Cloned) and GMax Snorlax (UT).
That would be awesome! Will PM you later and see when you're free, getting ready for work!

Anything you want in particular? Currently breeding Assault Vest Snorlax, but can get something if need be :).

Fafrir

Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
That would be awesome! Will PM you later and see when you're free, getting ready for work!

Anything you want in particular? Currently breeding Assault Vest Snorlax, but can get something if need be :).
I can take the HA Wooper!

Anthrix

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Got it for you :).

Wooper (F) with Unaware, Tail Whip, Curse, Stockpile, Recover, with 31/31/31/x/31/0. I think I bred it to make this set:

Quagsire @ Assault Vest
Ability: Unaware
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Atk / 104 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- High Horsepower
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide

Attack EVs and Brave OHKO non-Dynamax Excadrill with High Horsepower, while always surviving a hit. Its slower than Rhyperior in Trick Room, so ignores any boosts from Weakness Policy and does 75% ish to Dynamax Rhyperior from memory even after Solid Rock. Can't remember what the Special Defence and Assault Vest does, but it's pretty tanky!

(Also, how does Wooper learn Ice Punch I don't know, it has no arms...)

I'm GMT, can't remember what time zone you was in so let me know a time that suits you, or the weekend works well for me :D.

Snorlax would be great, but tbh you'd be helping me out just completing the Pokédex :D.

Fafrir

Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Got it for you :).

Wooper (F) with Unaware, Tail Whip, Curse, Stockpile, Recover, with 31/31/31/x/31/0. I think I bred it to make this set:

Quagsire @ Assault Vest
Ability: Unaware
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Atk / 104 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- High Horsepower
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide

Attack EVs and Brave OHKO non-Dynamax Excadrill with High Horsepower, while always surviving a hit. Its slower than Rhyperior in Trick Room, so ignores any boosts from Weakness Policy and does 75% ish to Dynamax Rhyperior from memory even after Solid Rock. Can't remember what the Special Defence and Assault Vest does, but it's pretty tanky!

(Also, how does Wooper learn Ice Punch I don't know, it has no arms...)

I'm GMT, can't remember what time zone you was in so let me know a time that suits you, or the weekend works well for me :D.

Snorlax would be great, but tbh you'd be helping me out just completing the Pokédex :D.
Oh nice! I think Wooper turns its head into a fist.
My timezone is Saskatchewan time so I think I'm 6 hours behind you; we can do Friday or Saturday 9 PM your time if that works for you! I have tons of Snorlax extras so I'm fine with giving you one plus the Pokedex. Thank you!