♡- Ask a Meru Anything! -♡

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin

Herro~! (^////^)/

The image may not be relevant but it has Solar and I miss Solar. Have some Solar shenanigans! Feel free to ask me anything~ Been a while since I've had one of these and they're fun! I hope it's fun for you guys too~ n.n

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
A new AMA? I must break it in.

Bagpipes: yay or nay?

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
A new AMA? I must break it in.

Bagpipes: yay or nay?
ee herro~ n.n
Hmm I'll have to say yay for the bagpipes. The sound can be nice if played well!

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Yes hello! I think I have a bundle of questions somewhere or the other...uh okay found em!

1. If you turned into a Pokemon what do you want to be and what do you think you'll actually end up being since clearly mystery dungeon has killed all my dreams

2. Okay you're going into the interview room to apply for Team Rocket. They give you the standard procedural niceties, but then ask you for a catch phrase that you would use when a twerp obliterates you and your team of Zubat/Rattata. What would your catch phrase be?

3. If you could be a resident in the Pokemon world, what trainer class (Hiker, Artist, Tourist etc) would you be and what region would you stay in?

4. So which would you prefer? The ability to fly for about 2 minutes (You crash land exactly after the 120 second mark) or the ability to teleport 5 meters at a time with a recharge rate of 5 minutes.

I am running on fumes for questions so this shall be all!

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Yes hello! I think I have a bundle of questions somewhere or the other...uh okay found em!
Haihai @Moxie ♡ Glad to see you stop by!

1. If you turned into a Pokemon what do you want to be and what do you think you'll actually end up being since clearly mystery dungeon has killed all my dreams
Just going by the Mystery Dungeon starters, I think I would want to be Eevee. I could evolve into many things! I typically get umm I think Riolu when I take the quiz on Sky =w=

2. Okay you're going into the interview room to apply for Team Rocket. They give you the standard procedural niceties, but then ask you for a catch phrase that you would use when a twerp obliterates you and your team of Zubat/Rattata. What would your catch phrase be?
I think I'd be silly like "How could my superior team lose?!"
lol, silly rockets and their zubat

3. If you could be a resident in the Pokemon world, what trainer class (Hiker, Artist, Tourist etc) would you be and what region would you stay in?
Hmm, a battle girl maybe. And Sinnoh is quite beautiful~

4. So which would you prefer? The ability to fly for about 2 minutes (You crash land exactly after the 120 second mark) or the ability to teleport 5 meters at a time with a recharge rate of 5 minutes.
I'd be able to fly for two minutes at a time with a cooldown, or just two minutes and done? If there's a cooldown for flying, definitely that.

I am running on fumes for questions so this shall be all!
Okies! It was lovely seeing you ♡

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Hey @Bossvelt

top 5 rpgs
Oh boy, this list would get muddy really quick after just #1 because I love so many just about the same. I can't say for sure anything after that, so I'll just say my absolute top, which is Trails in the Sky — specifically Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter. All of the games are breathtaking but this one, man.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Now that my mass bagpipe inquisition has passed, I should throw out some real questions now. Here goes:

So obviously you're a big fan of Star Guardian Soraka, how do you feel about the other Star Guardians? Would you be able to make a top 5 list?

Who had the better theme, Season 1 Star Guardians or Season 2?

Outside of Soraka, who's your favourite support champion?

What kind of adc do you prefer laning with?

What's your favorite Pokemon type, and what would be your ideal Monotype team for it?

Did you know that there's a character named Meru in a relatively obscure PS1 rpg called Legend of Dragoon and whenever I see this thread name that's who I think of?

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Hey there again, @The Griddler n.n ♡

Now that my mass bagpipe inquisition has passed, I should throw out some real questions now. Here goes:
Ooh, sounds good~

So obviously you're a big fan of Star Guardian Soraka, how do you feel about the other Star Guardians? Would you be able to make a top 5 list?
Umm, well I don't play the game anymore, but I was never a big fan of the line. Only Soraka! But here's a top five I suppose:
  • Soraka
  • Ezreal
  • Syndra
  • Janna
  • Lulu

Who had the better theme, Season 1 Star Guardians or Season 2?
Whichever one Soraka was in!

Outside of Soraka, who's your favourite support champion?
I...don't remember. /looks up support champions >//>'
Ah, Rakan! Not sure if they've changed him much, but I had a lot of fun with him back in the day.

What kind of adc do you prefer laning with?
Someone that doesn't rage and just wants to have fun~

What's your favorite Pokemon type, and what would be your ideal Monotype team for it?
Close call between Psychic, Water, and Dark. Mm...I guess Dark comes out on top by a hair!

• Houndoom
  • Umbreon
  • Honchkrow
  • Incineroar
  • Hydreigon
  • Krookodile

Did you know that there's a character named Meru in a relatively obscure PS1 rpg called Legend of Dragoon and whenever I see this thread name that's who I think of?
Ooh, I didn't know that! I'll have to look into the game, heehee~

Gokudera

Silver King
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Time to ask some Tales questions.

1. Who is your favorite Tales protagonist?
  2. Favorite cleric/healer?
  3. Favorite mage?
  4. If you could have a dream team of Tales characters, who would you choose? Up to 8.
  5. Do you have a favorite Mystic Arte?
  6. Any favorite NCP Mystic Arte?

That's all for now.

Mystical

Isabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Hi Rin! Didn't know you liked gardening!
  1. What's your favorite plant or flower?
  2. Do you have a garden of your own?
  3. Do you like hiking?
  4. Would you rather live near the ocean, on a forest, near mountains or neither?
  5. Do you have or would like to have a pet of your own?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello hello, I'm here to deliver your award: The award is 5 questions. I'm a cheapskate.

1. Happy easter! How do you feel about eggs and also chocolate?
  2. What is your favourite and least favourite holiday?
  3. Were you a magic user of any sort, what kind of magic would you want to study/use?
  4. Is there any Pokemon that creep/weird you out? Or just thing are generally unnerving?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

That is all! Have a fantastic evening!

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Time to ask some Tales questions.
Oooh I'm down!

Who is your favorite Tales protagonist?
Probably Colette from Tales of Symphonia. She's such a strong, kind, human character. Relatable to me in her actions and feelings...I really felt for her the first time I experienced this game all those years ago. She's still the character that sticks with me the most.

Also Eizen from Berseria. Beautiful story and the most fun to play out of any Tales character for me. c': IMMA PUNCH A *****

Favorite cleric/healer?
Elize from Tales of Xillia. She was so fun to play. I didn't like Teepo much, but Elize was a lovely character.

Favorite mage?
Umm...were this all attackers it would be easy, but mages? x.x Hmm, the ones I had most fun playing and like the stories of most are probably Genis from Symphonia and Rita from Vesperia. If Edna counts as a mage over a healer, then she's definitely #1.

If you could have a dream team of Tales characters, who would you choose? Up to 8.

• Colette Brunel (Symphonia)
  • Eizen (Tales of Berseria)
  • Laphicet (Tales of Berseria)
  • Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
  • Sophie (Tales of Graces)
  • Gaius (Tales of Xillia 2)

Do you have a favorite Mystic Arte?
I have a couple!

• Lailah's Silent Apocalypse (Zestiria)
  • Laphicet's Indignation (Berseria)
  • Cheria's Garden of Innocence (Graces f)
  • Yuri and Flynn's Twin Wave (Vesperia)
  • Honorable mention to Pascal's Fever Dream (Graces f). So hilarious.

Any favorite NCP Mystic Arte?
I think it might be the ultimate FINAL FURYZ BLADE from when you fight the Turtlez in Zestiria lol. And Duke's Brave Vesperia from Vesperia

That's all for now.
Thank you for stopping by! This was fun >w<

Hi Rin! Didn't know you liked gardening!
Haihai!

What's your favorite plant or flower?
Aloe Vera. Beautiful and useful! As for flower, hmm. Cherry Blossoms or alstroemeria probably!

Do you have a garden of your own?
Right now, unfortunately no. sigh ;n;

Do you like hiking?
I love hiking, yes! I don't have many opportunities to at present, but I love exploring and being outside and exercising.

Would you rather live near the ocean, on a forest, near mountains or neither?
Mountains. Such beauty~

Do you have or would like to have a pet of your own?
I have two cats, Luna and Loki. Don't think I want any other pets in the future, just cats =P Cats are happiness~ It was good to see you here Isa!

Hello hello, I'm here to deliver your award: The award is 5 questions. I'm a cheapskate.
I'm happy to see ya stop by! n.n

Happy easter! How do you feel about eggs and also chocolate?
I do love eggs, but I can't have much chocolate :p

What is your favourite and least favourite holiday?
Umm favorite is probably Christmas because I have an excuse to make and give things to people. Least...Thanksgiving I guess?

Were you a magic user of any sort, what kind of magic would you want to study/use?
Healing magic! No contest~

Is there any Pokemon that creep/weird you out? Or just thing are generally unnerving?
Chingling, maybe

Biggest pet peeve?
People chewing with their mouths open... ._.

That is all! Have a fantastic evening!
You too! ♡

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
pelts

Been having fun in Eorzea? Excited for expansion? Wanna clip into hell and blow some **** up some time?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
BUENOS DIAS I have some WARM SUMMERY QUESTIONS to deliver with what can loosely be described as grace-
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
pelts
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Been having fun in Eorzea? Excited for expansion? Wanna clip into hell and blow some **** up some time?
Yes! The expansion has been a ton of fun so far. And there are new areas for us to clip into Hellven and have some fun whenever you get into Shadowbringers n.n

BUENOS DIAS I have some WARM SUMMERY QUESTIONS to deliver with what can loosely be described as grace-
Eep less summer no heat pls aaaaaaaaaaaa

Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
A picnic sounds nice! I don't particularly like the beach :p

What is the most REFRESHING drink?
Hmmm when I need something that's reeeeeeally refreshing it's always water. So water! Water is tasty.

Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
Vanilla n.n which is kinda funny for reasons

How do you feel about storms?
Rain storms? Great
Thunder storms...not so much... .n.

Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?
That I've already been? Italy was really beautiful. There was a town called Nemi that holds a strawberry festival and it was really neat. All of the places I went were beautiful. I could even swim at a closed beach there because the water was clear for as far as I could see. It was a nice trip.

Where I'd like to go? I'm not really sure right now actually. Germany? Japan?

Thank you for the questions! n.n