AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
If you wanna ask this lady questions, this is the place! Just keep the Marriland rules in mind! Also I'm open for most questions, but if I'm uncomfortable with a question I won't answer. I'm up for honest opinions and lists, and repeats are fine with me. No limit, just number them or space them out because I'm lazy. Ask away!

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Hi Athena!

What are some of your favourite songs to sing?
What's your favourite musical?
What fictional place would you like to live in if you could?
What is your spirit animal?

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hey Athena! :happyazurill:

Did you have a favorite part of the BW ATC presentation to perform?

What's the next place that you would really like to visit if you had the opportunity?

If you could have any pet OTHER than a cat or dog, would you? Which?

Is there anything you would like to see a future Disney movie be based on?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hi Athena!
Hi!
What are some of your favourite songs to sing?
I mean I'll sing anything, but Disney usually comes to mind. Musicals as well.
What's your favourite musical?
Ooh that's tough. Into the Woods, Phantom, Frozen, Little Mermaid, and Heathers come to mind, but I'd really have to think to decide a favorite!
What fictional place would you like to live in if you could?
Neverland from Disney's Peter Pan, though that might change.
What is your spirit animal?
Siamese cat. Loud, friendly, obnoxious, curvy, meow.
Thanks for asking!
Hey Athena! :happyazurill:
Heya!

Did you have a favorite part of the BW ATC presentation to perform?
Grunt. You'll see why.
What's the next place that you would really like to visit if you had the opportunity?
Egypt. I love archeology, and being around such an ancient, mysterious, magic place would be amazing, especially if someday I could visit a dig.
If you could have any pet OTHER than a cat or dog, would you? Which?
Bird! They're so cute and love to sing:)
Is there anything you would like to see a future Disney movie be based on?
Rumplestilstkin. I would love to see what they could do with the story, if he'd still be villainous, or change like Elsa did.
Thanks for the questions!

Last edited:

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Athena, How's it hangin'?

1. Is there a story you absolutely wouldn't want Disney to adapt?

2. If you could own any mythological or science-fiction, non-sentient, creature what would it be?

3. How many doggos/kittehs is too many?

4. If Gravity Falls does and Schrodinger's Cat meows, is this question bandying around scientific words?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Athena, How's it hangin'?
Hey! I'm good:)

1. Is there a story you absolutely wouldn't want Disney to adapt?
A fictional story? Maybe Bluebeard, I feel like that wouldn't Disneify well.
2. If you could own any mythological or science-fiction, non-sentient, creature what would it be?
A dragon! It would be so cool. I could fly on it, scare away danger, it would be awesome.
3. How many doggos/kittehs is too many?
If you can pay for them, give them a proper clean and spacious home, and make sure they have the best care, none!
4. If Gravity Falls does and Schrodinger's Cat meows, is this question bandying around scientific words?
Hmm, your hypothesis is intriguing. We could test by feeding Pavlov's dog and seeing if there is an equal and opposite reaction from the other dog.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
bump

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Bump so I don't forget this exists

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Buuuuuuuuuump!🎶

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Hi Athena!

1- If you could time travel to any time and place where would you go and why?

2- What about Neverland interests you?

3- If you could redo a Disney movie or change something about it, what movie, if any, would you pick? And what would you change about it?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hi Athena!

1- If you could time travel to any time and place where would you go and why?

2- What about Neverland interests you?

3- If you could redo a Disney movie or change something about it, what movie, if any, would you pick? And what would you change about it?
Hey!

1. Hmm that's tough. Probably ancient Egypt, any period. I would love to see the questions we have answered and just see the lives of a great ancient civilization! Plus meeting great ancient leaders like Cleopatra, Rameses II, or Hatshepsut would be so amazing!

2. Neverland? The adventure and flight! Imagine going on adventures with Peter Pan, flying through stars, fighting Hook, meeting sassy Tink, seeing ther mermaids...it all sounds so fun!
(yeah the movie was a little pretty racist about certain aspects with the Natives, but I always thought they were cool since they're shown to be wiser, smarter than John when he's being racist [always thought it was funny that they showed him up right when he was being an ass], and stronger)

3. I would include more of the story in Snow White And The Seven Dwarves. Her and the prince were supposed to have more time together, and he was supposed to have been captured by the Queen and there was a skeleton dance scene. I would have added more time for chemistry to grow between the leads, given him at least a scene to show him returning to ask for her hand then going to find her. It would have added a lot to that final moment when he thinks he's lost her. Maybe cut the scrubbing scene down a bit, but not entirely. It's cute, but maybe a bit long. I would have loved to see more of Snow being active and stern but still kind. She had moments for sure, being firm with the dwarves about cleanliness, refusing to allow the Hag in the house (until she fakes a hear attack), scolding the animals for taking shortcuts when cleaning, but I'd love to have seen more. I know the biggest barriers facing them were budget and the fact they were the first people to animate a full film (so they didn't have all the technique or time they would for later movies), so maybe none of this would be possible, but it's cool to think of what could have been sometimes, right?

Last edited:

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
What are your favorite songs from musicals? Just curious. Has nothing to do with anything.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
What are your favorite songs from musicals? Just curious. Has nothing to do with anything.
You'll find out when the thing you totally aren't mentioning ends:cheekyazurill:

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I'm bumping this because I feel like it

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello Hello Athena I have some questions for you o' musical one
  1. Do you prefer hot or cold climates?
  2. What's your favourite sea creature?
  3. What is the meaning of life?
  4. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
that is all! Have a fantastic evening!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hello Hello Athena I have some questions for you o' musical one
I shall sing you the song of reponse!
  1. Do you prefer hot or cold climates?
    Honestly, I like a place in between the best! If I had to choose, hotter would be my choice because I like sun:)
  2. What's your favourite sea creature?
    Dolphins, I love their friendliness and intelligence.
  3. What is the meaning of life?
    Serious answer though, my personal belief is that the meaning of life is to do as much good in the world as you can in your own way.
  4. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
    depression I fractured my foot once. I had to wear a cast shoe for a month and it hurt to walk for a while, but I'm lucky for that being the worst thing haha.
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
    People touching the top of my head. I have no idea why it bothers me, but it does and only a select few are allowed to do it.
that is all! Have a fantastic evening!
You as well, thanks for asking!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
1. Are there any popular musicals that you consider overrated/not worth the hype? If so, why?

2. Bagpipes: yay or nay?

Last edited:

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
1. Are there any popular musicals that you consider overrated/not worth the hype? If so, why?
I haven't found a one I consider overrated, but I do really dislike Grease. Don't get me wrong, the music is amazing and super catchy, but a previous drama teacher once pointed out how the message of changing yourself for somebody else just feels wrong. I'd love to be convinced otherwise, but it's just bothered me ever since.
2. Bagpipes: yay or nay?
My Scottish blood says yay, my memories of dad waking me up on Sunday with bagpipes says nay.

Thanks for asking me!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
(Completely understand your opinion re: Grease. I feel the same way, although I'm not a big musical person.)
  1. If you had the opportunity to produce/direct your own stage production, what would it be and why?
  2. In your opinion, which Disney villain has hands down the absolute best villain song?
  3. Have you heard of the musical "Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier" before? If so, what's your take on it?
  4. What would you say originally sparked your interest in acting?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
(Completely understand your opinion re: Grease. I feel the same way, although I'm not a big musical person.)
  1. If you had the opportunity to produce/direct your own stage production, what would it be and why?
    Ever since I was ensemble in Pippin I've had so many ideas for it! Animal symbolism with characters, dance numbers explaining motivation, all kinds of stuff. But since Aladdin would be my fist time directing, I think it would be a long time before I'd be ready to direct something like that.
  2. In your opinion, which Disney villain has hands down the absolute best villain song?
    That's a really hard choice. Of course Poor Unfortunate Souls is amazing, and Friends on the Other Side is another good one, but I think Mother Knows Best is probably one of my favorites. Gothel is tied with Maleficent as my favorite Disney villain, and the song shows several reasons why. The instrumental sounds like a protagonist's song, and the way she manipulates every situation in her favor while still being totally "doting" just feels so malicious. I just love it. Not to mention how much fun she's having while singing, which always translates well.
  3. Have you heard of the musical "Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier" before? If so, what's your take on it?
    That's one I haven't heard of, I'll have to check it out sometime!
  4. What would you say originally sparked your interest in acting?
    Honestly, I'm not sure. I know I've always wanted to do it, even before I really understood it. I remember when I was three and something clicked while watching Dora that made me realize she wasn't real and say, "I wanna do that. I wanna be one of the people that makes her be there." And when I saw LOTR, it just made me want to do it more as I saw all the hard work behind the scenes and especially how amazing the actors were. Plus I've always loved performing, I loved putting on shows, dressing up, all that fun stuff. I guess it's just always been there, and I don't think I'd be who I am without it.
Thanks for asking!