AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Aaaand I'm back!
  1. Who is your favourite Muppet?
  2. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
  3. What's your favourite kind of berry?
  4. Which is the superior instrument: the kazoo or the slide whistle?
  5. Have you ever seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?
  6. If you were going to make a movie like Maleficent or Oz the Great and Powerful giving a known Disney Villain a sympathetic backstory, which villain would you pick and why?
  7. Is there a song that you can't hit the notes for but you really wish you could?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Aaaand I'm back!
Hi again!
  1. Who is your favourite Muppet?
    Hmmm, it's so hard to pick especially since I love the whole crew! But I gotta give it to Gonzo, he's made me laugh my whole life and I just love him.
  2. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
    Reality TV. I know it's terrible, but it's just so entertaining!
  3. What's your favourite kind of berry?
    Strawberry!
  4. Which is the superior instrument: the kazoo or the slide whistle?
    Kazoo
  5. Have you ever seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?
    Nope.
  6. If you were going to make a movie like Maleficent or Oz the Great and Powerful giving a known Disney Villain a sympathetic backstory, which villain would you pick and why?
    I...Have opinions about making villains sympathetic. It can go really well or really bad. I won't go full rant here, because my tired brain can't handle ranting rn, but I'll sum it up as I'm not a big fan of Maleficent so I would not want to write similar to that haha.
    I guess Gothel, as long as she stays antagonist. Make her actually love Rapunzel, that could be interesting without taking away her villainy.
  7. Is there a song that you can't hit the notes for but you really wish you could?
    Most songs in a male range. I can't go that low lol
Thanks for asking!

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Cult Classic
Did you ever finish your Pokémon playthrough? The one on Hoenn you were writing on Azurilland? I don't remember if you did and I wish to know how it ended if you had plans for it.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Did you ever finish your Pokémon playthrough? The one on Hoenn you were writing on Azurilland? I don't remember if you did and I wish to know how it ended if you had plans for it.
I actually have notes all the way into Delta Episode! I have thought about finishing it, but I kinda just forgot. Maybe I'll pick it up again if I have time, who knows?
As for plans, the story was a little unplanned tbh. I just made it up as I went along. I felt like since I had no plan it was a little rushed sometimes and I wasn't too fond of that. If I do ever pick it up again, I think I'll likely re-do many elements and have planned storyline and character arcs. For a first story it was pretty ok, but I feel like it could improve a lot.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
HI ATHENA its June which means I have some SUMMERY questions to give out!
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?

That's all! Now time to send these to like 20 other people in order to revive the AMA thread a bit. Have a sunny day!