GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello I am here to douse you with questions

1. What is your favourite video game in general?
  2. Have you got a favourite fictional character?
  3. What is your dream pet? Unless you already have it, in which case, do tell!
  4. What is the most expensive thing you've ever broke?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

That is all, have a fantastic eve!

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
If Sally had 12 apples, and Craig had 13 himself, and then Todd ate 8 apples, how many apples would be left?
Ummmm, I believe 25? Something tells me this is a trick question.

Hello I am here to douse you with questions

1. What is your favourite video game in general?
  2. Have you got a favourite fictional character?
  3. What is your dream pet? Unless you already have it, in which case, do tell!
  4. What is the most expensive thing you've ever broke?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
That is all, have a fantastic eve!
Why hello there!
  1. Simply put, Final Fantasy VI. I can spend hours raving about that game.
  2. I got a ton! My all time favorite is Nero from the Fate series, while I also got a soft spot for Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney, Megumin from Konosuba, and Saitama from One Punch Man.
  3. I’d like a leopard, they’re very cool cats! They’re smaller and less dangerous than lions, so I’d probably prefer them.
  4. Probably a window? I don’t have the best memory with this one.
  5. Probably when people complain too much. Negativity can be really overbearing and irritating so it really grates on me after a while.

Thanks you for stopping by!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I am here to ask questions!

- you mentioned liking Miles Edgeworth. Have you played the Investigations spinoff? If so, what did you think of it?

-Not counting seasonals or alternate forms, who's your favourite servant in each class? Ruler, Avenger and Foreigner optional.

-Have you played Fate/Extella at all? If so, did you like it? If you haven't played it, do you want to?

-Could I add you on FGO?

Last edited:

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
I am here to ask questions!

- you mentioned liking Miles Edgeworth. Have you played the Investigations spinoff? If so, what did you think of it?

-Not counting seasonals or alternate forms, who's your favourite servant in each class? Ruler, Avenger and Foreigner optional.

-Have you played Fate/Extella at all? If so, did you like it? If you haven't played it, do you want to?

-Could I add you on FGO?
Yay! I was hoping I’d hear some from you!

-Unfortunately, I haven’t. I was late to the party with this series (around when Dual Destinies came out), and I didn’t have much success finding myself a personal copy. By the time it came out for phones to use, I had already watched someone else play it. Sadly Ace Attorney games are sort of a one and done sort of deal and since I already spoiled myself I tried it out for myself. That being said, I loved what I saw! The interactions between Edgey and Gumshoe/Faraday were great, and the gameplay was a great spin on the traditional Ace Attorney.

- Oh boy, I’m going to have a field day with this one.
Saber: Nero! You probably saw this one a mile away. Simply put, she’s an extremely fun and enjoyable character, yet she has a good deal of depth. I also like how she’s sort of the yin to Artoria’s yang in terms of personality and design.
Archer: Gilgamesh/Arjuna. I know, I know, I’m probably cheating here, but I couldn’t for the life of me decide from these two beautiful boys. The former is away and by far the best antagonistic character of Fate/Stay Night. He’s charismatic and he doesn’t mess around, and while you have very good reason to dislike him, he’s just so... captivating. One of my friend’s put it best; “He’s someone you want to punch in the face and then kiss it afterwards”. As for Arjuna, while he has lukewarm reception in the west (apparently he’s significantly more popular in Japan) compared to his brother, I actually prefer him over Karna. He’s has a fantastic design and really handsome, not to mention one of the relatively few dark-skinned characters from Japan to not be given a grotesque and/or thuggish appearance. He’s also my favorite part of the America singularity in FGO.
Lancer: Cu Chulain. Lancer ga shinda! I really love him. He’s such a bro. He was done dirty in the original FSN where he was only relevant in one of the three routes and even then I would’ve loved a bit more screen time for him. Adding insult to injury he was made into a buttmonkey in Carnival Phantasm (mind you, it was a very funny gag). In more recent works though he’s given a lot of love that he deserves thankfully.
Rider: Iskander. My favorite character from Zero! Well... discounting Gil, but he’s more of a FSN character anyways. Anyways, I adored the dynamic he had with Waver, even though I’m not a fan of the latter.
Caster: Paracelsus von Honenheim. This might be a weird choice, but of you ever happen to listen to Fate/Prototype which happens to be a drama CD, you should like him a lot. A really good design and an interesting dynamic with his master. It’s a shame he’s so lame as a servant in FGO, and his role in the London singularity was disappointing though I can attribute that to the chapter as a whole, but that’s another story.
Assassin: Mysterious Heroine X. I’m not too fond of most in this class. They either don’t leave much of an impression on me or really rub me the wrong way. I came to like X because while she’s a gag character, I really loved her eccentricity and her get up. I end up dying in laughter every time she yells “SEIBA!!”.
Berserker: Sakata Kintoki. Like with assassins, I’m not a fan of most of them, and they are arguably worse off as a good portion of them can only grunt and scream. Sure leaves a lot of room for character. Kintoki thankfully doesn’t suffer from this. He’s a teddy bear trying to act tough and I find that so adorable. He definitely Golden to me.
Ruler: Jeanne D’Arc. While Apocrypha was a mixed bag for me, I found Jeanne to be one of the better parts of it. She’s when she shows up in FGO too. She’s not one of my personal favorites, but I like her enough.
Avenger: Edmond Dantes. I read the Count of Monte Cristo and it’s a phenomenal book! I like Dantes for his lore and characterization, and I can listen to his laugh all day.
Alter Ego/Foreigner: N/A. The former is mostly made of characters I don’t care much for, and the latter is so far comprised of an alt for MHX which I won’t count and two characters I’m not familiar with at all... outside of Abigail Williams having some questionable attributes.

- Not yet, but I plan to! It looks like a lot of fun and I do own a Switch. Maybe I’ll buy it online when I get a bit more free time.

- Absolutely! It’s 897,617,159. You should see my Merlin there.

Thanks for the questions, and apologies if you saw this in the past 20 minutes. My post came out early during quite the hiccup.

Last edited:

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Added~

My head support guy should be Hijikata Toshizo. I don't have great units right now but I'm trying my best to improve, and I use friends for support pretty exclusively (aside from in-story supports), so you'll definitely get some FP from me!

Thanks for the questions, and apologies if you saw this in the past 20 minutes. My post came out early during quite the hiccup.
That's been happening me in just about every lengthy post I've made, dw about it!

Now, back to the purpose of the thread. Questions!

- It says in your profile that you enjoy Persona! Which ones have you played and which one would you say is your favourite?

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Added~

My head support guy should be Hijikata Toshizo. I don't have great units right now but I'm trying my best to improve, and I use friends for support pretty exclusively (aside from in-story supports), so you'll definitely get some FP from me!
Yay! I should note that I also got Nero Bride a couple days ago as well as my first copy of her vanilla form! o((^▽^))o Bride Nero will take a while to level up but should replace Rama in time (who I’ll miss to a degree).

Now, back to the purpose of the thread. Questions!

- It says in your profile that you enjoy Persona! Which ones have you played and which one would you say is your favourite?
So far it’s only 4 and 5. This might sound cliche, but I’d have to say 5. The praise for it certainly wasn’t unearned. I’ll probably try out the first three someday.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Not done with you yet!

Bagpipes: yay or nay?

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Let's say that the worst case scenario happens, like a black hole is going to engulf the solar system in a few days. Provided you know that, what do you do?

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Not done with you yet!

Bagpipes: yay or nay?
Oh are you? I can’t complain!

Bagpipes are sort of... weird. I don’t consider them a pleasant instrument on their own, but at least they have the distinction of being a unique ethnic instrument that can sound passable within Scottish music. So I’d say yay, I’d take bagpipes over, day, kazoos or recorders.

Let's say that the worst case scenario happens, like a black hole is going to engulf the solar system in a few days. Provided you know that, what do you do?
I’d probably binge eat on Doritos and Krispy Kreme donuts while trying to complete as many of my games as possible.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Haai~ n.n

• Aside from Cinccino, what are your top five favorite Pokémon?
  • Favorite Legend of Zelda game?
  • Which game do you have the fondest memories of growing up?
  • Do you enjoy mobile games?
  • What is your favorite book?
  • Do you have a favorite genre to read?
  • Sunny or rainy weather?

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Haai~ n.n

• Aside from Cinccino, what are your top five favorite Pokémon?
  • Favorite Legend of Zelda game?
  • Which game do you have the fondest memories of growing up?
  • Do you enjoy mobile games?
  • What is your favorite book?
  • Do you have a favorite genre to read?
  • Sunny or rainy weather?
An admin noticed me??(○□○)Hello there!

- Five other Pokémon I really love would include Roserade, Primarina, Gardevoir, Ho-oh, and Florges. I tend to have a leaning towards the pretty ones, haha.

-Easily the Wind Waker, though I also really like Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Breath of the Wild, and (surprise!) Spirit Tracks deserve a mention as well.

-Pokémon Gold for me! It’s what got me into the series and one of the earliest games I played. There’s so much nostalgia here.

-As a matter of fact I do! Well, more so one. I play Fate/Grand Order quite frequently and I can easily say it’s the best of the it’s kind! For someone who’s an outsider to the Fate series I can understand being hard pressed to try it out, but I can assure anyone it’s a lot of fun!

- I don’t know. I can’t say I’m much of a reader these days. I enjoyed reading A Series of Unfortunate Events, though that was a long time ago.

- Again, I don’t read as a hobby, but general genres I like include mystery, adventure, and romance (yeah I’m a sucker for that stuff).

- Sunny days! There’s so much you can do on one of them, whereas I can’t say much for rainy ones.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Let me see if I can't give you some more questions here.

• What's your favourite design/incarnation for Ganondorf?
  • Outside of the standard green tunic, what are some of your favourite looks for Link?
  • A while back I asked about your favourite Servants but excluded seasonals. So now I'll ask, what's your favourite seasonal Servant?
  • How do you like your eggs?
  • List the Johto gym leaders from least favourite to favourite.
  • Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works or Heaven's Feel?
  • What historic figure would you like to see as a Servant in FGO that isn't one already?
  • If you could design a seasonal variant/alternate class version of an existing Servant in FGO, what would it be and why?
Hope these questions are fun for you.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Let me see if I can't give you some more questions here.

• What's your favourite design/incarnation for Ganondorf?
  • Outside of the standard green tunic, what are some of your favourite looks for Link?
  • A while back I asked about your favourite Servants but excluded seasonals. So now I'll ask, what's your favourite seasonal Servant?
  • How do you like your eggs?
  • List the Johto gym leaders from least favourite to favourite.
  • Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works or Heaven's Feel?
  • What historic figure would you like to see as a Servant in FGO that isn't one already?
  • If you could design a seasonal variant/alternate class version of an existing Servant in FGO, what would it be and why?
Hope these questions are fun for you.
The more, the merrier!

- Definitely from Twilight Princess! As much as I find that game overrated at times, they really made some clean character designs, and he’s one of them! Other Ganon(dorf)s can come across as weird or even silly, but here he’s got the looks of a man that is meant to be feared.

-Link has other looks? I guess his BotW outfit is fine. I also find Linkle (if she counts) to have a cute look as well!

- This might surprise you, but it’s actually St. Martha! Nero has one, but I find her artwork leaves something to be desired as she looks way too scrawny. Martha is a very fun take on a character I was otherwise neutral towards before, like come on she’s a saint who punches people to death in a bikini while making anime references!

- As omelets!

- I actually like a lot of them aside from the bottom two.

1. Chuck: He just has nothing going for me. Unappealing look, unremarkable team, uninteresting character... yeah, I don’t care for him.
  2. Faulkner: I kinda like his design, but he otherwise doesn’t leave an impression on me.
  3. Pryce: Honestly, if it weren’t for his role in the Adventure manga, he’d probably be fighting with Chuck for the bottom spot. His intriguing role in said manga (which I won’t spoil) pretty much saves him here.
  4. Bugsy: Honestly, I just think he looks kinda cute. It’s kinda rare that we get “traps” in Pokémon.
  5. Whitney: Honestly I don’t get the hate for her. Okay, I do but I feel it’s kinda overblown. I find her adorable, especially in the anime, and she probably has the most presence out of all the gym leaders barring potentially Jasmine. Sure, her battle is tough and I could do without the temper tantrum, but that’s otherwise forgivable.
  6. Jasmine: She’s a sweetie and I love her caring side with Ampy. Plus she has Steelix, which is a solid mon.
  7. Morty: Hands down best boy. I like his mysterious side and his looks (mostly in HGSS).
  8. Clair: She’s queen. Enough said!
- Unlimited Blade Works all the way! I think Rin and Shirou make an ideal couple and it has the most compelling narrative of the three. Stay Night has its moments, but I was underwhelmed with Shirou’s interactions with Saber which was especially disappointing given her being my favorite of the three ladies, and as for Heavens Feel... well, this would incite a very long rant but that’s for another time.

- Oh darling, there’s a ton of people who I’d like to see as a servant, but for me it would be genderbent Al Capone as an Assassin.

- Honestly, I’d do something like Summer Ozy or Arjuna. Why should girls have all the fun? Boys like the beach too! And no, I’m not counting the costumes for Robin Hood, Gil, and Dantes since they’re in the same class as before.

I sure did have fun! Come by any time!

Last edited: