ask boss about that thing on amazon again but this time on marriland haha yeah

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
or anything else its cool

will not be answering stuff from past forum tho so if u wanna ask something again do it here jajaja

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
What's the reason behind your avatar?
Do you plan on adding a signature to your account?

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
I was doing a report on Franklin Roosevelt and this little dude popped up and I fell in love. It has been almost 6 years and I have no reason to believe I would ever choose anything different.

Also I might it depends on what I feel.

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
top 10 danganronpa characters, since you never answered it on azuri

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
Why is it that sometimes you post using capitalization and punctuation and sometimes you forgo both.

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
top 10 danganronpa characters, since you never answered it on azuri
10. Byakuya - I loved the sort of mini antagonist role he had in the beginning stages while eventually warming up to the crew. He is a fun character that lives with CONVICTION.
9. Toko - She would not be here without UDG being a thing but I really liked her development during that game so YE
8. Miu - I love this crusty ***** aight she wasn't the deepest character but she was really fun for me
7. Hajime - The most OP character and I think the most interesting protagonist the series has had in general
6. Nagito - I loved to hate Komaeda and him being essentially a twisted version of Makoto is a nice touch. He would ALWAYS steal the spotlight in any scene he was a focal point of and I just couldn't wait to see what **** he would do next.
5. Sakura - Chapter 4 of the first game made this character for me. The fact she believed in everyone and sacrificed herself over it is something I will never forget tbh. f
4. Himiko - A funny little gremlin that did nothing wrong and deserved to live very nice
3. Kokichi - Kokichi was a very irritating character. However, he was also a very complex one. Despite making **** difficult for everyone, he really wanted to end the game and went above and beyond to do just that. After letting it sit for a long time his character really grew on me.
2. Fuyuhiko - I **** love baby gangsta. I didn't at first but his character arc was really well done and that's basically all the reasoning I need. Plus I got soft spots for yakuza
1. Gundham - Gundham was very over the top and I was on board with that from minute 1. However, he wasn't just comic relief and chapter 4 proved just that and he went out in the most heroic and sad way possible. The ending of the game kind of undid that but I don't mind cuz I love knowing he's alive and well.

Why is it that sometimes you post using capitalization and punctuation and sometimes you forgo both.
it's fun to switch it up and i do it because it feels natural

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
If I made a Roosevelt and put it on Amazon how much would I have to charge before, in your opinion, that thing on Amazon is not worth the price?

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
you can't put a price on roosevelt or i will sue ty

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
-What are your favorite fast food restaurants?
-Favorite flavor of cake?

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
favorite jojo?
favorite jjba part?

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
@Lazuli can't go wromg with whataburger and mcdonald also choco ice cream cake

@Lycoris josuke pt 4 jus cuz i gravitate towards him for some reason also pt 7 best part ofc

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
How much money would it take to make you dab in a face reveal video?

Flo

Time Zone
BST
top 5 dragon ball movies (no BoG or RoF)

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
@Dregran 1 million dollop

@Flo Ok well besides those two I haven't seen the other Dragon Ball movies in YEARS lol (also won't include the new broly one since i ain't watch it)

Admittedly also besides those 2 most of the DB movies are (critically) garbage so this would be what I found most fun lol

5. Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan - This was a pretty fun romp despite Broly basically having no personality. Watching him beat the **** out of everyone was a p nice time that's really it let's not talk about the other 2 movies

4. Bojack Unbound - I thought Bojack and crew were a pretty alright cast. Also, Gohan gets to finish this one off so ayyyyy

3. Bardock: The Father of Goku - Ok this was a TV special but it COUNTS ok. Seeing **** from Bardock's POV was really neat and the fact he wasn't some good guy just elevates it I think.

2. Wrath of the Dragon - I don't know if people hate this movie or not actually but I got some fondness for it. I love Dragon Fist. I love Tapion. I love Hirudegarn. Also it's just a really fun movie to go through it's always a BLAST OK OK!!!!!

1. Fusion Reborn - I don't even gotta explain this one much either I just love Gogeta as a fusion way more than Vegito and Janemba's both forms are the coolest original movie villain in DB aight.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
1. It seems you felt like adding a signature. What made you want to?
2. Fatman or skinnyman?
3. Franklin Delano or Theodore?
4. If you invented a flavor of ice cream what would it be?

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
1. lizzy joined the forum and we usually match
2. FAMTnanndmna
3. FRANKLIN cuz roosevelt franklin
4. fatman cream

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
going to ask you a perhaps deep question

do you think gohan has been shafted in dbsuper or do you think super did him justice?

Flo

Time Zone
BST
who would win in a fight, Fusion Reborn Super Gogeta or Buu Saga Super Vegito?

top 5 coolest move names in dragon ball

tien or yamcha? why?

is ss4 gogeta using god ki?

which character is used better, SS4 Gogeta or Vegito Blue?

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
@colours he got shafted hard af lol the boy didn't do anything important whatsoever basically
sure he got some moments but it felt more like throwing gohan fans a bone than anything else

@Flo Imma be real I feel they're so close to each other in terms of power that the deciding factor would be how long the fusions last themselves
meaning Vegito would be the winner in this case I think
However were there no time limit to either fusion I think Gogeta can take it ngl

5. 100x Big Bang Kamehameha - I know this is just a game thing I think but it's so ridiculous that I always loved it
4. Neo Wolf Fang Fist - Cool name das rly it
3. Hellzone Grenade - I always liked this more than Special Beam Cannon tbh famlam imo
2. Dragon Fist - simple good name just pure class
1. Stardust Breaker - cmon what else was it gonna be bro

Yamcha cuz wolf fang fist

God ki was not a concept at all during GT for sure but if we wanna get all conspiracy theorist about it even then I do not think so

SS4 Gogeta has had time to become more iconic than Vegito blue for sure and I think plot wise SS4 Gogeta was a bit more useful...but like barely lol

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
henlo fren!

Favorite Pokemon to use in competitive play and why?

Favorite Smogon tier and why?

Favorite soup?

Does the puppet in your avatar have a name? If not, I suggest "Noot".