Ask Cleb Anything!

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Sure I'll make one of these and inevitably have it die in like two days but it's fine ^^

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
No I will revive it if it dies

So your username is Rosen but you go by Cleb? Why?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
No I will revive it if it dies

So your username is Rosen but you go by Cleb? Why?
Cleb is an old nickname that dates back to around 2012 (George :( I miss you) when a former admin (Bonkenhi on AZ and the original Marriland) mistook my name (Caleb) as Cleb, as he thought that the A just didn't exist. It kinda stuck with me on the forums since then, and to add to that, my friend Anthony started calling me that starting my sophomore year of high school as well, so I've just kind of accepted it as a part of me at this point

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
That's a pretty cool story! So does Rosen have some other meaning to you or is it another cool nickname you like?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
That's a pretty cool story! So does Rosen have some other meaning to you or is it another cool nickname you like?
Just a name that I came up with on a whim about 6 months ago or so. I was bored of using some form of "Cleb" for everything so I wanted something fresh instead.

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Do you watch a lot of anime?

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Is there a lot of anime on Netflix or do you have to use other sites to find what you want?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Is there a lot of anime on Netflix or do you have to use other sites to find what you want?
There are a few on Netflix that I watched there (particularly Nanatsu no Taizai and Mahouka, the two that are there that I enjoyed the most), but most everything else I get from either CrunchyRoll (god bless my man Anthony for letting me bum it off him) or MasterAni

Alex

The Firelord
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ardent, TorterraOats
Time Zone
EST
What sort of anime genres catch your interests, and what animes are you watching right now?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
What sort of anime genres catch your interests, and what animes are you watching right now?
I'm pretty interested in psychological shows right now, specifically stuff that doesn't really mind **** you completely, but at least makes you think.

In terms of shows I'm currently watching, they include Goblin Slayer, Tensei ****ara Slime Datta Ken, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, and Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (which I've watched before, but am rewatching since Season 2 possibilities are becoming very real now).

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
How does it feel to have gotten 100 posts in the first day of the new forums opening?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
How does it feel to have gotten 100 posts in the first day of the new forums opening?
I probably feel exactly the same as you do brother

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
what is your opinion on jojo?
have you seen flcl?

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
what is your opinion on jojo?
have you seen flcl?
JoJo is overrated but still a good show nonetheless. Stardust Crusaders will always be my favorite.

Haven't started FLCL at all, but honestly I'm not sure it interests me enough to justify starting it at all.

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Bumping because I have nothing better to do right now

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Hmm what's a game of mafia you can recall having a lot of fun playing or hosting?
What do you like to do on your free time?
Can't really recall most games off the top of my head since it's been so long since I've actually played, but the game that sticks in my head the most is the Cursed War game from around 2013(?). Not so much that my performance was the greatest it could be, but I just had a lot of fun doing what I did in that game.

As for what I do in my free time, it pretty much sums up to school work and reading at this point, along with playing video games from time to time. I've been trying to stray myself away from electronics a bit as of late, though.