"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Agrees to answer questions. Prefers not to delve far into real-life affairs. May still respond, depending on the specific question.

Will pre-empt one possible question: pronoun preference. Accepts any. Pick your favorite. Does not care. Left the sidebar option blank due to "Other" feeling incorrect.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Okay, here goes:
  • Summer or winter?
  • Pie or pancake?
  • Backpack or suitcase?
  • Sword or Shield? (about gen 8 Pokemon games)
  • Hot or cold? (when it comes to coffee, tea, and the like)

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Hi Deva!
Who is that on your profile pic?
What do you like to do on your free time?
Waves.

Yin from Darker than Black. Displays no emotions. Behaves quite passively too, to the point of Yin's blindness being less than obvious. Should not mistake this for being without a personality, however. Simply requires a bit more effort to notice. Relates to that, on some level.

Devotes most free time to playing or watching video games. Enjoys anime, despite not watching much recently. Sees nothing of particular interest. Occasionally spends time finding video games on r/tipofmyjoystick also. Feels good to connect people with their old games.

Okay, here goes:
  • Summer or winter?
  • Pie or pancake?
  • Backpack or suitcase?
  • Sword or Shield? (about gen 8 Pokemon games)
  • Hot or cold? (when it comes to coffee, tea, and the like)
  • Winter. Cuts down on bugs. Feels more serene outside. Prefers overcast days too.
  • Pancakes. Cannot recall the last time of eating either. Appreciates bready foods more.
  • Backpack. No hands necessary.
  • Indifference, but Shield if forced to choose. Incorporated the shield into the legendary's design better. Barely moves the needle, though. Always ignores legendaries after catching them.
  • Cold. Drinks a narrow range of liquids: water, almond milk, Gatorade, Koolaid, and peppermint tea. Prefers the first four cold and the last warm.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Y'know for someone I talk to a relative amount in the FEH thread I know literally nothing about you other than you give off the aura of a generally intelligent and/or logical person so I'm glad I get to learn facts about you in the form of the ultimately pointless questions I thought of off the top of my head.

1. Considering this is a Pokemon forum, what is your favourite Pokemon?
  2. If you had to choose control over any cardinal element as some kind of superpower, which would you choose?
  3. Throwing a FEH question in here for obvious reasons, if you could choose any unit to get a legendary alt no matter who it was, who would you choose?
  4. Favourite regional cuisine? (As in Italian, Mexican, Chinese etc.)
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Y'know for someone I talk to a relative amount in the FEH thread I know literally nothing about you other than you give off the aura of a generally intelligent and/or logical person so I'm glad I get to learn facts about you in the form of the ultimately pointless questions I thought of off the top of my head.

1. Considering this is a Pokemon forum, what is your favourite Pokemon?
  2. If you had to choose control over any cardinal element as some kind of superpower, which would you choose?
  3. Throwing a FEH question in here for obvious reasons, if you could choose any unit to get a legendary alt no matter who it was, who would you choose?
  4. Favourite regional cuisine? (As in Italian, Mexican, Chinese etc.)
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
Created this thread more or less to rectify that.

1. Espeon :espeon:. Resembles a cat, sort of. Appears friendly enough. Designed it pretty simply too.

2. Hm.
  • Air: Wrote this off initially. Saw little use for gusts of wind. Works as a way to push something away "gently". Realized possibilities from there. Could act like telekinesis or even levitation with fine control. Tempting.
  • Water: Interacts with water regularly. Sees potential in drawing water out of objects/food. Feels the least thematically correct, given a lack of swimming ability. Compensates for that pretty well with control over water, though.
  • Fire: Gravitates towards this in games. Provides heat, either for warmth or cooking. Could assist firefighters, likely far better than with water. Feels somewhat limited otherwise.
  • Earth: Cannot imagine many practical applications. Becomes a good landscaper and perhaps archaeologist. Worries about grabbing large chunks of earth, however. May break pipes or something.
Chooses Air. Packs force without seeming violent (in theory). Was more or less sold at "psuedo-telekinesis".

3. Probably Beruka. Likes Soren more. Made out fairly well in their original games and in Heroes, however. Cannot say the same for Beruka. Stands in someone's shadow often (and not just for assassinations). Would rather see Beruka's new costume versus Archsage Soren also.

4. ...None? Was not an adventurous eater when young. Stacked considerable dietary restrictions on top of that with age. Tried very little as a result. Perhaps Italian? Enjoyed pizza, pasta, garlic bread, and breadsticks in the past.

5. Being pestered for attention, most likely. (Happens to be at the forefront now, due to circumstances unrelated to this community.) Understands being spoken to here and there. Grows weary of trying to do something while under constant interruption. Applies when being done to someone else too.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey Deva! Will return some questions.

1. Since your questions were related to Harry Potter, have you read the books?
  2. Which one, if any, was your favorite character?
  3. If you were accepted into Hogwarts, what animal, if any, would you bring with you?
  4. A little more personal so you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Do you have siblings?

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
  1. Read all of the main series books. Technically never "read" Chamber of Secrets. Listened to it being read, however. Never delved into the Fantastic Beasts series, also.
  2. Probably Hermione. Identified the most with them. Valued knowledge. Seemed quite sensible.
  3. None. Would not enjoy looking after one.
  4. One older sibling.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hmm. Fair enough about not wanting to look after an animal and about liking Hermione. I liked her too. She was really mature and responsible, in my opinion. And yeah, I never read the Fantastic Beasts books either, just saw the first movie.

1. Anyway. As for your question about the classes on Hogwarts, what class would pick?

2. What aspects about the world did you like? As in the creatures, the magic, the school itself or any other.

3. Do you enjoy watching movies?

4. What video games have you been interested in, if any?

5. Do you like logic puzzles like sudoku?

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
1. Will go down the list.
  • Charms: Offered the widest range of magic. Taught Accio, Wingardium Leviosa, and Lumos. A likely choice.
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts: Hard pass on combat.
  • Herbology: Never cared for plants.
  • History of Magic: Disliked normal history in school. Sees no reason to like this.
  • Potions: Might be okay. Imagines hating it because of the teacher, though.
  • Transfiguration: Devotes too much time to too narrow of a field.
  • Astronomy: Not really magical. No.
  • Care of Magical Creatures: Prefers animals at a distance, largely.
  • Divination: Looks too subjective.
  • Study of Ancient Runes: Knows too little. Probably not.
  • Arithmancy: Enjoys numbers. Barely mentions it, though. Likened it to a more numbers-based Divination. Sounds hit-or-miss.

Goes with Charms, as expected.

2. Magic and its applications. Encompassed a lot of good parts in Diagon Alley. Showcases how wizards hide and what they can produce. Accounts for the complications of magical societies too, such as with Gringotts's traps.

3. Rarely watches movies. Dislikes going to the theatre. Cuts down on movie opportunities.

4. Sunk a lot of hours into Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Fire Emblem (especially Path of Radiance and Awakening), Tales of Symphonia, and Terraria. Probably completed all of these at least four times each. Enjoys games like Pokemon, older Paper Marios, Kirby, The World Ends With You, and Golden Sun plenty too.

5. Finds them okay. Describes it as a mildly pleasant experience. Would not seek them out, however. Turns to other forms of entertainment (like video games) first, if available. Occupies a similar place as reading books nowadays.

Thanks for the questions.