Ask Gokey Anything

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Dogs or cats? Or something else entirely??

What’s the weather like today?
Dogs. For sure.
I dont dislike cats, but my mom is highly allergic, and I'm slightly allergic so I've never had a cat, so they're weird behaviours are alien to me.
And I feel this is a perfect excuse to show off a picture of my pupper.
IMG_10511.jpg

It's chilly today. It was in the 50s. Which I love. This is my favorite type of weather.
It's also been super foggy lately because we still have high humidity.
Thanks for the questions:)

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello hello!

1. Apples or oranges?

2. Favorite Pokemon type?

3. Least favorite Pokemon?

4. If you could pick one other state to live in, which would it be?

5. Did you choose to frequently work night shifts or is that just part of the deal?

6. Pretend I've never heard of telemetry (which honestly I barely have). What's it like?

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Hello hello!

1. Apples or oranges?

2. Favorite Pokemon type?

3. Least favorite Pokemon?

4. If you could pick one other state to live in, which would it be?

5. Did you choose to frequently work night shifts or is that just part of the deal?

6. Pretend I've never heard of telemetry (which honestly I barely have). What's it like?
1) Apppes. Oranges are alright, but I much prefer apples, Golden Delicious specifically. I just don't like how acidic oranges are. And I hate pulpy drinks.

2) Always Water type. There are so many great designs (barring one that answers the next question), and many get some good coverage.

3) Probably Barbaracle. It's just ugly. I feel it could be better if it had a different color scheme. The brown just doesnt look good. I get that it works with it being some barnacle thing, but the brown isnt appealing. And it doesn't help that its head is a hand.

4) Probably Pennsylvania. Most of my family lives there, and I prefer colder weather.

5) I chose to work nights. Its not as busy, there are less big wigs that come in during the night, and I much prefer working nights. I usually stay up way past midnight any way lol.

6) Basically, we sit in a room and watch patients all over the hospital, except for the ICU.
There are 4 techs and we watch up to 36 patients each. We interpret each patient's rhythm at the start of our shift and call the Nurses if the rhythm changes, they have a run of A dangerous rhythm or if the leads come off.
It's not a terribly exciting job. And no one realizes we exist, but I really enjoy it. :)