Ask Me Anything - AuburnEnigma

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
I was mainly on the breeding and trading sections of Azurilland, but I want to get to know you all and for you to know me, as I look to become more active here.

I will answer pretty much any question within reason (normal rules apply) so post below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Yo!

Where is your avatar from?
Do you think chickens are more like '30s gangsters or a bunch of school kids?
Have you ever had a really satisfying coin flip?
Can you wink with both eyes at once?
What's your favourite colour?

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Yo!

Where is your avatar from? - it's actually an old one that I had saved on my laptop from Azurilland, all I did was type in 'pokemon avatars' into Google (other search engines available of course) and I went with this one as it just looked cool (plus it describes me well - I might look young and cute, but you know what they say about us redheads, we can have fiery tempers. I'm not too bad though :p ). I used to have an Archeops avatar to begin with.

Do you think chickens are more like '30s gangsters or a bunch of school kids? - now that's a toughie. I see 'chickens', and I think of the Torchic line. Torchic is definitely a school kid but Combusken and Blaziken I can totally see as Mafia types with Blaziken being the head honcho. So on the whole, 30s gangsters.

Have you ever had a really satisfying coin flip? - fun fact: I actually cannot flip a coin (I have a muscle condition called dyspraxia, and whilst I can click my fingers with both hands, pretty much anything else that requires decent motor skills is troublesome). And I always lose if I've ever had to call one, so I'd have to say no to coins, but I have had some awesome Voltorb Flips, it's a bit like Battleships for me that game.

Can you wink with both eyes at once? - I can somewhat wink with my left eye but not my right, but I have been told that I do unconsciously blink a lot when I talk so yep, I can.

What's your favourite colour? - overall it's green, with a specific shade being emerald green. Having auburn hair (hence half of my forum name) and being a redhead when younger means that green is one of the only colours that actually suits me to wear, whether in clothing or in make-up. My spare room is actually painted green, but in mint green rather than emerald.
Hey Dregran :) thanks for the questions, I've popped my answers in bold above.