♡ Ask me anything ♡

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo

I got jelly of others and want to do this too, lol! There are no special rules (only the standard AMA rules), and you don't have to check if a question has been answered before, i can answer again!

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hi, Bunnie!!

How long have you been doing art? Is it just a hobby or something you'd like to do for a career? (I know I said it in your intro thread but your avatar is seriously adorable :happyazurill:)

All of those little animated sprites are so cute omg do you have a bunch of them saved somewhere?

How's your day treating you?

What's your favorite Pokemon game?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hey Dino!!

How long have you been doing art? Is it just a hobby or something you'd like to do for a career? (I know I said it in your intro thread but your avatar is seriously adorable :happyazurill:)

I've been drawing since i was a kid, but i started taking it more seriously when i was in my second year of high school. i've always had the dream of being an artist, but i'm not very consistent with practice and the moment i start seeing it as a potential career for some reason I stop enjoying it due to stress! So i think that for now I'll keep doing it as a hobby and trying to improve my skills to see where it takes me! (and thanks so much!!<3)

All of those little animated sprites are so cute omg do you have a bunch of them saved somewhere?

I find most of these cuties here!

How's your day treating you?

My day hasn't been very good to be honest, but it's not that bad either, haha ;w; thanks for asking, how was your day? (am i allowed to ask questions? :thonkazurill:)

What's your favorite Pokemon game?

I think my favorite game is either Pokemon Sun or Heartgold!

Last edited:

Ruellia

Lively Kooky
Hey!

According to your profile, you like Oreos. I used to be a huuuge Oreo person myself, and would try out all of the limited flavors, so what are your favorite oreos flavors? :0

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey!

According to your profile, you like Oreos. I used to be a huuuge Oreo person myself, and would try out all of the limited flavors, so what are your favorite oreos flavors? :0
a fellow Oreo lover? .w.

unfortunately they don't sell many Oreo flavors where i live, we mostly have other brands that are exclusive here. But i absolutely love the original flavor and it's the one i like the most compared to any other flavors of other similar cookies, like chocolate, strawberry, lemon, etc. I should go on an Oreo hunt and see if any bigger stores around here have other Oreo flavors! :madazurill:

Ruellia

Lively Kooky
Aww that's too bad. :( Personally I would highly recommend the cookie butter flavor, bc they're exquisite! I'd also recommend strawberry Korean oreos, buuut... they're probably more difficult a task to find unless you're lucky enough to live near a Korean or oriental market. ;_;

Do you own any pets, and if so-what kind of animal/breed/size?? I looove pets and have been considering adopting a couple of hamsters. c:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Aww that's too bad. :( Personally I would highly recommend the cookie butter flavor, bc they're exquisite! I'd also recommend strawberry Korean oreos, buuut... they're probably more difficult a task to find unless you're lucky enough to live near a Korean or oriental market. ;_;

Do you own any pets, and if so-what kind of animal/breed/size?? I looove pets and have been considering adopting a couple of hamsters. c:
i'll try to find these when i go abroad, they sound yummy *^*

and yes, i have 2 doggos and 1 kitty that i love very much: Bruno, Maria, and Mao!

Bruno looks like a mix of Akita Inu and White Shepherd and Maria is also a mix, but i really don't know how to describe her, lol. Her face and tail are fox-like, but she has a short and chubby body that is mostly white with brown patches.

Mao is a common black and white cat, but what's special about her is that she's tiny!!

I used to have a small hamster, her name was Roxie, but unfortunately she's passed away (cause she got old, not cause of sickness) ;-; But i can tell you that hamsters are super cute and really easy pets to take care of!

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I have a series of inconsequential questions! Well also hello~

-If you could conjure up anything in the world, what would it be?

-Are you a fan of Anime or Manga of sorts? If you are then what kind of genre are you fond of?

-Christmas is coming up! You'd have think it was already here with how many people are singing Christmas carols Do you like doing anything for it?

-If you had to choose a favorite generation of Pokemon, which would it be?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I have a series of inconsequential questions! Well also hello~

-If you could conjure up anything in the world, what would it be?

-Are you a fan of Anime or Manga of sorts? If you are then what kind of genre are you fond of?

-Christmas is coming up! You'd have think it was already here with how many people are singing Christmas carols Do you like doing anything for it?

-If you had to choose a favorite generation of Pokemon, which would it be?
hey Daam! I really like your avatar!!

1. i'm sorry, but i don't know what "conjure up" means ;~; would you mind explaining it to me? i'm sorry :faintedazurill:

2. yes, i am!! I can enjoy most genres as long as i like the story and characters tbh. But I usually lean towards cute sol anime and manga, seinen/josei, dark supernatural, and sometimes romance.

3. it definitely feels like it's already Christmas, and i can't say i don't like it .w. i don't really do anything special on that day, i just eat with my family and relax. I'm not a religious person, but i think Christmas is a meaningful day though!

4. that's a tough one...hmm. i think it would either be gen 1, gen 6, or gen 7 cause they introduced many of my favourite mons.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Appreciate it~ it’s from a favourite anime of mine! Your avatar is really nice as well!

And as for conjure up I meant like bring into existence. Like if you could wish for anything to be in your possession or belong to you, what would it be? Sorry for making it unnecessarily confusing :sadazurill:

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
what is your favorite anime/manga series?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Appreciate it~ it’s from a favourite anime of mine! Your avatar is really nice as well!

And as for conjure up I meant like bring into existence. Like if you could wish for anything to be in your possession or belong to you, what would it be? Sorry for making it unnecessarily confusing :sadazurill:

that's nice, which anime is it? thank you!

ohhh, i see! No need to apologize :happyazurill:
Honestly, it would definitely be a pokemon x3 something that flies and i can ride!

also I forgot to mention psychological in my fav anime genres, it might be even my top one....i'm a dummy

what is your favorite anime/manga series?
my favourite anime is either Mawaru Penguindrum or Madoka Magica, and my fav manga is Tokyo Ghoul i believe. I also love Asano Inio's work.

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Hey Bunnie! I may take a bit to reply to your questions, but here are some in return ^^

Have you heard of/watched movies from Ghibli studios?

Do you choose your favorite Pokemon for a particular reason? For example for the design or because of the anime?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey Bunnie! I may take a bit to reply to your questions, but here are some in return ^^

Have you heard of/watched movies from Ghibli studios?

Do you choose your favorite Pokemon for a particular reason? For example for the design or because of the anime?
that's perfectly fine, take your time!

1. yes, i've watched a lot of them (mostly Miyazaki's work) and I'm a big fun!

2. i choose my favorite pokemon by design, type, and how much i enjoy using them!

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Howdy, Bunnie! Thought I'd take a break to stop by and ask a couple questions... By which I mean at least two.

1. What's your favorite Ghibli film?

2. Is there a particular art style you prefer?

3. Any particular artist and which art form were/are they famous for?

4. What would you say is your least favorite pokemon type?

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Ohh I was going to ask that question ^^ about the favorite ghibli film. But other than your favorite what others have you watched?

What is your favorite book?

Have you read the Harry Potter books or watched the movies?

Apart from bunnies what other animals do you like?

What do you like to do on your free time?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Howdy, Bunnie! Thought I'd take a break to stop by and ask a couple questions... By which I mean at least two.

1. What's your favorite Ghibli film?

2. Is there a particular art style you prefer?

3. Any particular artist and which art form were/are they famous for?

4. What would you say is your least favorite pokemon type?
henlo Godot! thanks for stopping by!

1. i'm pretty sure Howl's Moving Castle is my favourite, I've watched it soooo many times

2. i have trouble sticking to one style, but i think it's safe to say that i prefer anime/cartoon style the most, especially cause i'm obsessed with character design!

3. i usually get most of my inspiration from a lot of small artists, so that's unexpectedly hard to answer :0 But i think for this question i'll go with Hayao Miyazaki for his movies, and Yuki Kajiura for her amazing music. I also enjoy In Love With A Ghost's music a lot, they're an awesome artist. I enjoy lots of miscellaneous things so i'm sure if you asked another day i'd give a different answer lol

4. I don't really have a least favourite pokemon type, but maybe i'd say Ground cause it doesn't sound particularly interesting x3

Ohh I was going to ask that question ^^ about the favorite ghibli film. But other than your favorite what others have you watched?

What is your favorite book?

Have you read the Harry Potter books or watched the movies?

Apart from bunnies what other animals do you like?

What do you like to do on your free time?
1. I've watched most of Ghibli movies to be honest, the only ones i can think of that I haven't watched are Grave of the Fireflies and Princess Kaguya (which i need to watch eventually). Apart from Howl's MC, I love Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service and the kinda recent When Marnie Was There.

2. hmm, right now i'd say i'm still in love with the Night Circus, cause i love magic :3

3. i haven't read the books unfortunately, but i've watched the movies and i think they're enjoyable! I'm sure the books are even better, so i should give them a read at some point. >.<

4. i honestly love all animals, but some of my other favourites are: dogs, cats, foxes, red pandas, small otters, and recently i've been getting more interested in reptiles as well :o

5. the things i like to do in my free time are: drawing, watching videos, playing games, cooking/baking, thinking about OC's, hanging out on the internet, watching anime, going out for a casual walk with a friend, etc. I like staying at home a lot .w.

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
It is that time to question you once again :happyazurill:

1. If you had any supernatural ability, what would you pick and why? This includes anything abstract like time manipulation and can be simple like flying if you want it. Only one though!

2. Do you have a favourite NPC from the Pokemon game series? Includes gym leaders or Side characters

3. If you had to categorize yourself into a Pokemon type, which would it be? You can pick dual types if you want.

4. Which character from an Anime series do you really relate to? Do you have a character like that in the first place? And how do they relate to you

I wanted to round it out with 5, but that didn't work out >.>

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
It is that time to question you once again :happyazurill:

1. If you had any supernatural ability, what would you pick and why? This includes anything abstract like time manipulation and can be simple like flying if you want it. Only one though!

2. Do you have a favourite NPC from the Pokemon game series? Includes gym leaders or Side characters

3. If you had to categorize yourself into a Pokemon type, which would it be? You can pick dual types if you want.

4. Which character from an Anime series do you really relate to? Do you have a character like that in the first place? And how do they relate to you

I wanted to round it out with 5, but that didn't work out >.>
henlo Moxie, thanks for the new questions :3

1. hmm, i'd pick something either including magic or shape shifting. I'd like to be a magical girl fighting evil supernatural forces, or a witch doing my own spells and stuff. as a shape-shifter i'd like to be able to shift into animals furry alert
  2. my favourite npc is Lillie ofc! I haven't played all pokemon games though :-:
3. i'd most probably be a pure Fairy type, or a Fairy/Psychic, cause i like those two types a lot c:

4. hmm, right off the top of my head, i'd say Mio from K-On! cause i'm super shy and introverted, and i get teased by people all the time ;w;

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Setting Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Do you have any siblings?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

Do you want to own a rabbit (or rabbits) as a pet?

When you take naps, how long do they tend to be?

What's your favorite non-Pokemon video game?

Last edited: