♡ Ask me anything ♡

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Do you have any siblings?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

Do you want to own a rabbit (or rabbits) as a pet?

When you take naps, how long do they tend to be?

What's your favorite non-Pokemon video game?
henlo Kilza! thank you for the questions ^^

1. yes, i have one younger and one older brother!

2. probably Japan honestly, i think it's really beautiful! I don't think i'd like to live in a big city like Tokyo though, so maybe somewhere in the countryside. i'd like to be close to nature ^^

3. yes, i plan on getting one when i move in with my bf! i think they're adorable pets, i love them! ;w; I used to have one when i was little, his name was Carlito~

4. hmm, they're usually half an hour to two hours. But I think i enjoy the short and refreshing naps the most :3

5. i don't really have a favourite :c but i like Animal Crossing a lot. I'd like to start playing FFXIV when i have a better pc, i think that could easily become my favourite ^^

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Howdy, once again.
1. Say you're stranded on an island with one item of your choice. What do you have?
2. How do you feel about puns?
3. If I started speaking entirely in Elizabethan English, wouldst thou disapprove?
4. Parlez vous français?
5. A Pichu and an eevee are falling out of the window of a two story building that happens to be on fire. Assuming you can save both, which do you catch first?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Howdy, once again.
1. Say you're stranded on an island with one item of your choice. What do you have?
2. How do you feel about puns?
3. If I started speaking entirely in Elizabethan English, wouldst thou disapprove?
4. Parlez vous français?
5. A Pichu and an eevee are falling out of the window of a two story building that happens to be on fire. Assuming you can save both, which do you catch first?
henlo Godot, thanks for the new questions! ^^

1. a GUN!
2. ehh some are funny, some aren't. i think i like puns in general though :3
3. that would be interesting, i wonder how much trouble i'd have understanding you...i'd probably laugh cause i have a very specific type of voice in mind when i read this kind of English
4. Non! I tried to learn French a couple of times and i failed, which is funny cause i didn't have any trouble learning English as a foreign language. I gotta say i had a fantastic English teacher though, and i couldn't say the same for my French teacher unfortunately.
5. I think i would catch Pichu first cause it weighs less, so i can move fast and catch Eevee right after!

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Greets greets to you fellow...uh what do we have in common!? University student I guess XD

1. So where does the name Airin come from? I haven't really heard it before

2. If you had the ability to have any Pokemon you wanted as a partner pokemon, which would it be?

3. If you were dropped into a mystery dungeon game, which Pokemon would you get? If you've played the games before, which Pokemon did you become?

4. How do you feel about Silvally and Hitmonchan? :happyazurill:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Greets greets to you fellow...uh what do we have in common!? University student I guess XD

1. So where does the name Airin come from? I haven't really heard it before

2. If you had the ability to have any Pokemon you wanted as a partner pokemon, which would it be?

3. If you were dropped into a mystery dungeon game, which Pokemon would you get? If you've played the games before, which Pokemon did you become?

4. How do you feel about Silvally and Hitmonchan? :happyazurill:
fellow weeb maybe :thonkazurill:

1. my actual name is Eirini (pronounced kinda like Ereenee) and the english equivalent is Irene, which i'm not a huge fun of. Airin is just the japanese romaji for Irene, but i thought it looked cool when i was younger so i started using it online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. a partner pokemon hmm, that's tough! i guess either Alolan Vulpix or Sylveon. cause they're cute .w. but maybe i'd actually go with something like Mewtwo if i had world domination in mind.

3. i've only played Blue rescue team, and i got Eevee which i'm very happy with .w. BUT first time i took the test i got Charmander and i reseted cause i wanted Charmander as my partner! but let's pretend this didn't happen

4. this question is cruel and makes me uncomfortable, i'm going to contact staff :madazurill:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
heya :)

1. Who is your favourite character? (From any game/TV show etc )
2. how do you like to spend your free time?
3. What's your favourite food?
henlo, thanks for the questions! ^^

1. hmmm, the first character that popped in my mind is Lillie from Pokemon SM, so i'll go with that ;3; i have many favourite characters though, cause i get attached to characters very easily...but they're mostly from anime

2. i like to spend my free time by drawing, playing pokemon, thinking about OC's, chatting with friends, going for a walk, etc. :D

3. pizza! :3 or noodles with sweet and sour sauce for a change~