a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
rawr xd im a dragon hehe

Ask me something. Anything that's not against forum rules is good to ask. Don't ask overtly negative questions though like "hey what do you regret out of your actions in this community" because that makes me sad. Me no like sad.

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
I'll start this off with something simple.
What is your favourite food?

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
I'll start this off with something simple.
What is your favourite food?
Oh **** I didn't even see this luleeeeee

It's poutine! I love popcorn chicken poutines.... or chicken nuggets + poutine. I also really love any breakfast sandwich on homestyle or farmer's wraps from timmie's lmao. KFC has a lot of yummy stuff... but their tendies are awesome too.

I feel like sashimi (salmon in particular, probably tuna too) would cut out poutine as my favorite though when I get to try it, I also love chinese food. But korean and japanese sashimi I think sound a lot better than a lot of my faves in texture and taste... so we'll see :p

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
If you could talk to one famous person of your choice, who would you choose and what would you talk about?

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Can you solve this equation?
2x−8=−3x−10
yeah this one is p easy
2x + 3x=-10 + 8
5x = -2
dv both by 5
x = -2/5
this would make x -2/5 or -0.20

also favorite video game
**** if i know lol probably a tie between Skyrim, Stardew and a few other games like LoZ WW/TP. I love a lot of games equally but I can't really say I have a fave cos I really don't. It changes daily. :s

If you could talk to one famous person of your choice, who would you choose and what would you talk about?

[edit] this one was posted while i was typing hahahaha

Assuming this is only living celebrities, fml I don't know. For dead ones I would def talk to Michael Jackson, I would ask him about his true life story and how controversies of him arose (basically all were debunked). For those who also don't know the obvious, he was abused and forced into the sort of family band, the Jacksons/Jackson 5, he was practically abused and had no childhood so he wanted to pay it forward since he bloomed and got rich, not every kid does.

For living celebrities, it's a tie. h3h3, Elon Musk and a few others that are semi-famous I would def wanna talk to, Ryan Ashley is also a queen and I'd love to end up in her presence somehow. queen

Last edited: