Ask me something? :0

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Umm hi hi! ^_^;

Call me Melty! Keeping my real name private for now. I'm not very well known and such, but I kinda wanna change that somehow, so I hope no one minds asking an obscure person some questions. :')

I'm a fun loving person, a thrill seeker, and I'm super easy to make laugh. Some of my hobbies include socializing, learning new things (Ima nerd), playing w/ pets, watching videos/tv/anime and such, singing, dancing, cooking, shopping, and occasionally working out to keep myself fit and healthy. I am college student studying the social sciences, and I love it. <3

So I first heard of Marriland all the way back in 2007 or 8... and gosh it was such a long time ago! I was a baby and would use his YT comment section religiously to talk to, battle and trade with other players. If my memory serves me right we played D/P/P and it was fun times! OH ALSO something funny I remember vividly is how esteemed Marriland was back then!

Feel free to ask me anything! Just as long as it's not something too overly personal; I enjoy giving my opinions and insights on things too. :P

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo Melty!! It's nice seeing you doing this too!

i have some questions for you :3

1. when did you start cooking/baking and what sparked your interest?

2. what are some of your favourite anime series/movies?

3. what are some of your favourite pokemon?

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hi Melty! ^_^

What type of job do you think will be your dream job?

What do you most look forward to at this time of year? What about in the summer?

Do you have a Switch or plan to get one for Let's Go and the eventual Gen VIII game next year?

Thanks!

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
henlo Melty!! It's nice seeing you doing this too!

i have some questions for you :3

1. when did you start cooking/baking and what sparked your interest?

2. what are some of your favourite anime series/movies?

3. what are some of your favourite pokemon?
Hi Bunnie! Would have answered sooner but I've been busy today running errands and working on my college speech. Thank you guys for the questions it means a lot ^^!

1: Well when I was 12 I had an unnatural cookie dough obsession so I set out to make my own bc I didn't want devour buckets of premade dough like a savage anymore. x') So I basically started making sweets, and always loved baking cookies, cakes, brownies, etc. Nowadays I'm a lot more health conscious so I rarely bake w/ sugar unless it's for a special party, event, or something and tbh I feel amazing on a whole foods plant based diet. I always have so much energy and it's wonderful. ^^

2: I enjoy action/adventure animes so I graviate more towards shonen anime/manga. It's kinda diff to pick favs bc I've seen so many but some are Hunter x Hunter, FMAb, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Bleach, Mirai Nikki, nd tbh I've enjoyed most popular animes. As for movies I'm a big pixar, dreamworks, and disney fan & I like superhero stuffs so I'm big on marvel and I have a huge crush on Chris Hemsworth bc holy hell just look at him tbh.

3: My fav Pokemon are almost always first stage babies they're so heccin adorable- Chikorita, Psyduck, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Eevee, Pichu, Poliwag, Meowth, and Phanphy are a few that come to mind and I adore Bellossom bc of its design & the way it dances in the anime is too precious

Hi Melty! ^_^

What type of job do you think will be your dream job?

What do you most look forward to at this time of year? What about in the summer?

Do you have a Switch or plan to get one for Let's Go and the eventual Gen VIII game next year?

Thanks!
Oh hi there it's a pleasure to meet you!! Here are your answers~

1: A professional singer! But I'd much prefer to play for an indie rock band and not be super famous or anything like that bc it's waaaay too much pressure and stress for an introvert like me. I basically aspire to be some type of edgier but lower budget Hayley Williams. :D

2: ONE WORD CHRISTMAS! I looove setting up the christmas tree, wrapping presents for my cousins, making gingerbread from scratch, and being a festive dork. As it pertains to summer it's basically my fav season and I love gardening, going to the beach, picnicking, swimming and apple picking!

3: I do not have a switch YET BUT I am planning to get one this xmas and I'd love to play with people here! And yesyes I do plan on getting both of these. It's super exciting to think about, but I'm most especially excited for Odyssey and Smash Ultimate.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Bunnie! Would have answered sooner but I've been busy today running errands and working on my college speech. Thank you guys for the questions it means a lot ^^!

1: Well when I was 12 I had an unnatural cookie dough obsession so I set out to make my own bc I didn't want devour buckets of premade dough like a savage anymore. x') So I basically started making sweets, and always loved baking cookies, cakes, brownies, etc. Nowadays I'm a lot more health conscious so I rarely bake w/ sugar unless it's for a special party, event, or something and tbh I feel amazing on a whole foods plant based diet. I always have so much energy and it's wonderful. ^^

2: I enjoy action/adventure animes so I graviate more towards shonen anime/manga. It's kinda diff to pick favs bc I've seen so many but some are Hunter x Hunter, FMAb, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Bleach, Mirai Nikki, nd tbh I've enjoyed most popular animes. As for movies I'm a big pixar, dreamworks, and disney fan & I like superhero stuffs so I'm big on marvel and I have a huge crush on Chris Hemsworth bc holy hell just look at him tbh.

3: My fav Pokemon are almost always first stage babies they're so heccin adorable- Chikorita, Psyduck, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Eevee, Pichu, Poliwag, Meowth, and Phanphy are a few that come to mind and I adore Bellossom bc of its design & the way it dances in the anime is too precious

Oh hi there it's a pleasure to meet you!! Here are your answers~

1: A professional singer! But I'd much prefer to play for an indie rock band and not be super famous or anything like that bc it's waaaay too much pressure and stress for an introvert like me. I basically aspire to be some type of edgier but lower budget Hayley Williams. :D

2: ONE WORD CHRISTMAS! I looove setting up the christmas tree, wrapping presents for my cousins, making gingerbread from scratch, and being a festive dork. As it pertains to summer it's basically my fav season and I love gardening, going to the beach, picnicking, swimming and apple picking!

3: I do not have a switch YET BUT I am planning to get one this xmas and I'd love to play with people here! And yesyes I do plan on getting both of these. It's super exciting to think about, but I'm most especially excited for Odyssey and Smash Ultimate.
no worries, it's perfectly fine! hope you do well with your speech~

ohh, i'd love to learn more about this type of diet, you've definitely made me interested in it! and i love bellossom, blessed video :') I remember falling in love with it when i was little

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Hello! Incoming questions in no particular order of thought

-If you had the ability to time travel, would you rather see the future or go back to the past? This is all considering that nothing you do will have repercussions of any sort

-What would you say is your least favorite Pokemon evolution line? Or most disappointing overall?

-As a resident nerd of the entirety of Marvel I am curious into what your favorite movie of theirs is so far? The right answer is Ragnarok

-What is your go to karaoke song if you were on the spot?

Have a good day!

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Uhh how far back am I going? :D

1: I think going back to the past would be a lot less emotionally taxing. For one, I would understand the technology, the culture... the people. If I went into the future I'd be way overwhelmed by all the new adaptations and I'd feel lost. However I wouldn't mind skipping to THIS Christmas so I can get my switch.

2: Hmm from a design standpoint the Nosepass/Probopass line, and it's weird bc I'm okay with Nosepass but absolutely loath Probopass; it reminds me of Mr. potato head only a lot less visually appetizing and it's one of the weirdos Pokemon to use in competitive battles.

3: Omgosh Ragnarok was absolutely the best Thor movie and I laughed a lot throughout it. It had a really interesting plot, an emotional story, fun characters, the right amount of action and tons of comedy. I love the improvement's made to Thor's character compared to the previous movies in which he was kinda bland?

4: That's hard... ballads are a lot easier for me to sing than songs w/ fast vocal runs bc they're a lot easier on the lungs, but ballads bore me sometimes bc they're not very challenging (I can't improve if I'm singing songs that are too easy). I think hallelujah by Paramore is my favorite song to sing bc it's the perfect pace and has a strong chorus.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE QUESTIONS BTW. <3

Last edited:

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Favorite character from HxH and why? :hmmazurill:

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Hi Chris!

I love Machi and I know her character could be more developed but I srsly adore her design!! Her hair is so pretty in that messy layered updo w/ the high ponytail, and I like her uniform which looks like one of those karate outfits.. (judogi??) Hopefully one day I can cosplay her and do her justice. :0 Also I love her personality, she can be a bit cold but she has a caring side and she's quite tough, tougher than most of the guys! She knows a lot about anatomy too, which I've studied myself. :) The scene where she blocks killua's fist w/ her abs and then hugs him was like lol woahhh

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hey again :3

some more questions for you to answer:

1. if you had to choose one food only to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
2. if you existed in the pokemon world, what region would you live in, and what would be your 6 pokemon team?
3. what anime character do you feel like you can relate to the most?

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
hey again :3

some more questions for you to answer:

1. if you had to choose one food only to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?!
2. if you existed in the pokemon world, what region would you live in, and what would be your 6 pokemon team?
3. what anime character do you feel like you can relate to the most?

1: Oh gosh that's hard! Well.. I'd probably go with apples. I LOVE apples, but which type depends on the recipe. I really really love applesauce made w/ Granny Smith apples! They're packed with healthy nutrients too. :) When I go shopping I like to buy unsweetened applesauce (it really doesn't need added sugar, and I LOVE mott's).

2: Hmm probably Johto. It's such a pretty region and very nostalgic to me. I'd probably live in Goldenrod bc it's a very polished city w/ a nice goldenrod hue on the buildings, and there are lots of fun things to do so I wouldn't get too bored living there. xD Fun fact, the city is supposedly based off Osaka, which I'm hoping to visit some time in the future!

3: Urara Shiraishi from Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches. There's a lot to get into, but I can really relate to her. We're both dandere personality types, so quite, shy.. a little timid, and introverted, but once I get to know someone I can become pretty attached to them. I've also been picked on by people who seemed jealous of me but it's a pretty weird story to get into here.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
aww I recently made applesauce with honey for the first time and my family loved it, it was very yummy and Autumn themed :3 what's the recipe you use?

Johto sounds cool, what about your team though? :0

Last edited:

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
aww I recently made applesauce with honey for the first time and my family loved it, it was very yummy and Autumn themed :3 what's the recipe you use?

Johto sounds cool, what about your team though? :0

OH OOPS I FORGOT

That sounds really delicious btw, honey + apples. I really would like to try that! And so far I just simply peel the skin off of granny smith apples, slice them and boil them - then I drain them and blend them w/ a tiiiiiiiiny bit of sugar and cinnamon. c:

And as for my team I'd have a Meganium, because it's my favorite Johto starter and one of my favorite Pokemon. I'd have both Umbreon and Espeon, because I love them and it takes me back to Pokemon colosseum which is one of my favorite Pokemon games. I just can't have one without the other. :P

I'd also bring a Noctowl to fly me places and guide me when it's night, and a red Gyarados to surf and scare away trainers. The last Pokemon would require a lot of thought though. :P

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
What's the story behind your old username?

What's the story behind your new username?

What are some of your favorite things to cook?

What are some of your favorite TV shows?

What are some of your favorite sports to watch?

Have you played any Pokemon ROM hacks or fan games?

Last edited:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
may i cuddle your avatar uwu

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
What's the story behind your old username?

What's the story behind your new username?

What are some of your favorite TV shows?

What are some of your favorite sports to watch?

Have you played any Pokemon ROM hacks or fan games?
1: MeltyDream was honestly something I randomly made up while thinking of a username, so it makes sense I'd change it. >_>

2: Ruellia is a very pretty flower native to mexico, it has gorgeous violet hue. Plus I love how it sounds, very pretty and elegant~

3: It depends! Are we talking cartoons, sitcoms, dramas, animes..?? Out of the TV shows I've seen as of late, Black Mirror was the most captivating, and I am really looking forwards to the next season!

4: NBA is the only one really. I used to watch Football and WWE occasionally with my ex, but once we split I completely lost interest.. lmao

5: Oh absolutely! I highly recommend Pokemon Insurgence bc the region is beautiful, the story is complex, and the delta and armor forms are neat stuff. :0

may i cuddle your avatar uwu
1: You'd have to ask the Bellossom model in the photo there. xD

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I believe you missed this question, rip

To make this slightly less awkward, have some more questions:
Do you have any siblings?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

Favorite non-Pokemon video game?

Do you drive at all?

Favorite childhood cartoon show?

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
I believe you missed this question, rip

To make this slightly less awkward, have some more questions:
Do you have any siblings?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

Favorite non-Pokemon video game?

Do you drive at all?

Favorite childhood cartoon show?

OMGOSH I KEEP MISSING QUESTIONS WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS??? I love & appreciate the questions but I'm dumb. My fav things to cook are typical American dishes like ribs, pizza, burgers, onion rings, and such, but I also enjoy cooking random foods from um diff cultures that I like. Cuisine wise I'm a savory-addict, and I love sweet & salty flavors. I combine a lot of ingredients together, I also really enjoy baking and making sweets, no bake recipes are go-too's too. I made this yesterday look look!

This thing is a giant homemade peanut butter cup 200x better than the small ones-for size ref they're wider than the palm of my hand, and if you wanna know how to make it Ruellia style just message me so I can totes share! c:

Do you have any siblings?: I have a sister and we get along pretty well. She's very much into the mangas, not so much the animes, and she LOVES art, singing, adventure games and roleplay. We're technically twins but look a lot different - She's taller than me and has curlier hair, while I'm a smol bean w/ straight hair that waves a bit at the ends. She also has a boyfriend while I'm 〜forever alone〜

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?: Hmm this is an interesting question bc living and vacationing are very different! If you were to ask where I'd vacation I'd probably say Osaka or Tokyo, but I couldn't imagine living there! As for a place to stay, then maybe Portugal bc I love the weather, the beaches, and the food. The price of living is also much better than here.

Favorite non-Pokemon video game? Paper Mario 1 and 2 are my absolute favorite non-Pokemon games. In fact I'd even go as far to say that if they continued the series in the original RPG style I would have considered it my fav series of all time. The maps and characters are lovely and wonderful, and the gameplay is fun and joy. The music is my fav thing about the game though.

Do you drive at all?: I actually don't! Tbh I'm scared to drive bc it flares up my anxiety so I take the bus. I live in a very crowded area so there's always traffic, especially during rush hour obv, so it legitimate scares me to drive. If you've ever rode through Manhattan it's kinda like that.. there are just so many cars and it makes me very sad.

Favorite childhood cartoon show?: Courage the cowardly dog or Spongebob Squarepants. I love them both very much and it's hard to decide which is better.. ig it depends on my mood. Courage is spooky, but funny, sometimes there are light jumpscares tho which I don't like ( I hate jumpscares my heart can't take it) - Spongebob is an adventure-comedy and a lot more lighthearted and sometimes they sneak in dark jokes which are esoteric to children

THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY LEARNING ABOUT ME!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
is your name pronounced r00-ell-ee-uh or just r00-lee-uh cuz im p sure it's the latter but my mind keeps pronouncing it the former for some reason

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
is your name pronounced r00-ell-ee-uh or just r00-lee-uh cuz im p sure it's the latter but my mind keeps pronouncing it the former for some reason
Thanks for the question. :)

The name of the flower comes from the french surname "Ruel", which contains two syllables, and according to the Merriam dictionary, it's pronounced "rüˈelēə", so the 'e' after 'Ru' isn't silent. So technically the former is correct, but I've heard people pronounce it both ways!

I personally pronounce it both ways interchangeably because I don't believe there is a 100% correct way to say it. :)