SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
What made you like Dragonair initially?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@Neb thank you for the question!
When I was playing Heartgold, I used a Dratini from the game corner and evolved it. I really liked the design of Dragonair and the diversity of moves it could use. Also, since it takes longer to evolve into Dragonite, I had it as Dragonair for a longer time.

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Hey! I'm assuming you're a digimon fan; I am too, so that's pretty neat. ^^

What are your favorite Digimon besides Gatomon (whom I adore too), and which Digimon games have you played? :D

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henloo!

what are your hobbies?

favorite colors?

favorite dessert?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey! I'm assuming you're a digimon fan; I am too, so that's pretty neat. ^^

What are your favorite Digimon besides Gatomon (whom I adore too), and which Digimon games have you played? :D
Hi, Melty! Thanks for the questions ^^

Yeah, I'm a fan, or at least it's one of my favorite animes. I especially loved the first and third seasons. And ayy, that's nice.

My favorite Digimons have to be Agumon (I love his attitude, and how he and Tai grow through the first season) Gabumon/Garurumon (love the design, though always wondered what it looked like without the skin. Garurumon is really cool, plus it's based on a wolf) Gomamon (it's cute) and Angemon (a totally awesome Digimon).
Edit: and Guilmon. It's big, though acts like a sweet puppy, but is brave at the same time.

As for which Digimon games I've played, sadly none :c

henloo!

what are your hobbies?

favorite colors?

favorite dessert?
Hi Bunnie!

My hobbies include reading, watching TV, and spending time with family if that counts.

My favorite colors vary, but I'd say purple, dark blue, and green.

My favorite dessert? Hmm that has to be brownies with icecream.

Thanks for the questions!

Last edited:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
list marri members as digimon

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
oh, what books do you like to read? and do you have a favourite?

also, what kind of people do you tend to make friends with?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
list marri members as digimon
Thanks Victoria! Haven't done these in a while. Let's see.

Andrew - Andromon
You - Gomamon
Izzy - Birdramon
Melvin - Garurumon
Brett - Agumon
Kaity – Biyomon
Ravey - Tentomon
Athena - Lillymon
Kaleb - Gabumon
Me- Gatomon

oh, what books do you like to read? and do you have a favourite?

also, what kind of people do you tend to make friends with?
I like reading adventure and fantasy books. I have a few I really liked, but maybe overall favorite series is Harry Potter. Don't know if I have a single favorite, though.

Ohh that's an interesting question. I tend to become friends with kind, caring people. I think those are the ones that end up sticking around. And I tend to gravitate towards them as well. Meanwhile, shows of intolerance and arrogance tend to push me away. Mind you, if the person has both types of qualities then it may depend. For example on their overall behavior towards me and my other friends.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
oh, interesting! have you read Eragon?

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
any other fantasy books you like? :3

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
^w^ yup! I loved Philip Pullman's the Golden Compass series, the Host by S. Meyer, the Lunar Chronicles (Cinder and Scarlet are the ones I've read). I also enjoyed The House Of Night, Brother Wolf and the Sweep series. Oh and Chronicles of Narnia and Lord of the Rings, of course. And the Bartimaeus trilogy. If you're interested in any of these titles I can describe them more :3

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sorry, I found this question a bit hard, mainly because most Harry Potter characters are unique and have their traits and while some traits fit some people here others not as much. And so the matching may have been a bit random. x_x Still, here are some.

You - Bill Weasley [I'd imagine Bill would know some muggle history or at least the history of important monuments to know when they have a curse. So I relate it to being a history buff :p and liking the Phoenix Wright games.]

Andrew - Arthur Weasley [Like Andrew, Arthur seems to have a thirst for knowledge. He also liked muggle technology and artifacts, which could loosy relate to what Andrew studied. Plus Andrew is observant. Also, even though Arthur doesn't make jokes as often as Andrew, he does have a sense of humor.]

Victoria - Luna Lovegood [Victoria has a different sense of humor and view of the world as others, just like Luna. And likes snakes and dragons, which could be comparable with horned snorcacks and thestrals.]

Jialin - Gilderoy Lockhart [This one is a joke btw but Jialin likes to brag :p and his roleplay characters are smart and stuff. One's an engineer after all!]

Last edited:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
What is your opinion on what has been happening with Harry Potter right now?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
To be completely honest I haven't been keeping up with all of JKR's social media stuff, but some of the information she's added recently, or at least the rumours I've heard, are strange.

All right, the bit about wizards and what they did before plumbing kind of makes sense but not with the workding she used, so I've created my own headcanon based on it.

Then the stuff about Dumbledore and Grindelwald having an intense sexual relationship is extra. Like do we really need to know?

And I don't get that part about Hermione being black at all. Like uhhh all right I can see why people are accusing her of just adding whatever just to appeal to minorities.

Then I've read about people spreading rumours of completely ridiculous or PG stuff to mock her which I think is kind of an overreaction.

I'm sad, though. The books were amazing just as they were, and readers should be able to interpret whatever they want to. This new stuff is ruining people's innocence and sense of wonder, despite how clever and creative JKR may think she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.