Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Do you play any videogames? If so which ones?

What was the last story idea you have written about?

Do you care much for TV at all, or do you prefer internet stuff for your entertainment?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Do you play any videogames? If so which ones?
Not recently. I used to play N64, Nintendo DS Lite and PS2 but that was before university, so a while ago. Used to play Mario stuff (Mario Paper, Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, Yoshi's Story) and Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Heart Gold and KH2.

What was the last story idea you have written about?
My last story idea was about a group of teenagers/adults who are experimented on and sort of acquire characteristics of animals, but there are also mythicals animals in the universe who leave hidden from the rest of humanity. I have to refine the idea, to be honest.

Do you care much for TV at all, or do you prefer internet stuff for your entertainment?
I watch TV when there's something interesting to watch. Otherwise, I just watch stuff on Netflix or the internet. Hmm, I like watching movies or playing games on my cellphone, or, you know, spending some time on Marriland ^^

Thanks for the questions, Luke! If you want any clarification just ask. Expect me on your own AMA :smileazurill:

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
@SAF I would like to have Gatomon or Renamon as Digimons. They are both so badass. And I like their design. Basically I would like to have the strong, brave, independant ones that look nice.

Thank you for the question!

Reactions: SAF

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Bagpipes: yay or nay?

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
So it was brought to my attention that now that I've hit my goal of a 69/69 question-answer ratio, I need to reach higher heights and achieve 420/420. To that end I am here, with a video series of Naruto ****posts to serve as my reference pool for questions:

To spare you from watching them all I'll just list all the questions like a normal person.
  • What is your Naruto jutsu? Invent one.
  • Why did you betray your Hidden Village to join the Akatsuki?
  • What is your favourite episode of Naruto?
  • What is your headband symbol for your Hidden Village?
  • Who's the best Kage in all of Naruto?
  • Who is the best couple in Boruto?
  • Who's the best of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist?
  • Which Bijuu would you want to be the Jinchuuriki of?
  • What child in Boruto is the best?
  • What parent in Boruto is the best?
Thank you for humouring me while I meme at you. Let me give some more serious questions about things I actually know when I talk about them.
  • Have you played any of the Digimon games before?
  • What's your favourite season of Digimon?
  • Who is your favourite digidestined?
  • Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?
  • What's your favourite thing to drink?
  • Describe your ideal breakfast.
That's probably enough for now. Don't feel like you need to answer any of these at all seriously, lol.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Ohhh fun! xD to be serious, I haven't even seen Boruto, but I'll try. But also thank you for the questions Griddle! And that's a neat goal.

• What is your Naruto jutsu? Invent one. Making animals trust me and help me fight, especially wolves and dogs if they're there and dragons of course if they exist in that universe if there are giant frogs and foxes why not a dragon o: ayy animal powah!
  • Why did you betray your Hidden Village to join the Akatsuki? Because they ate my cookies! O_O
  • What is your favourite episode of Naruto? Maybe the one where the team 7 try to get Kakashi-sensei to take off his bandana thingy and imagine his face all with big ugly lips and stuff. Really. It's great.
  • What is your headband symbol for your Hidden Village? Ohh maybe I'll draw this one but I'd want it to be something like the outline of a wolve's face.
  • Who's the best Kage in all of Naruto? The Hokage. Specifically I think Naruto would be the best
  • Who is the best couple in Boruto? I'll just say Hinata and Naruto because I think they'd be cute :3
  • Who's the best of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist? ...the who? If I have to answer I'll just go with "me". :P Since you said I don't have to take it seriously. But if I find out who they are I'll choose then :)
  • Which Bijuu would you want to be the Jinchuuriki of? Again, the who of the what now? Same as the above xD
  • What child in Boruto is the best? 🤷‍♀️
  • What parent in Boruto is the best? 🤷‍♀️ I'll go with Hinata just because I love her personality.
Thank you for humouring me while I meme at you. Let me give some more serious questions about things I actually know when I talk about them.
No problem! Memes or not, those were fun questions! :happyazurill:
  • Have you played any of the Digimon games before? Nope, but I watched some playthroughs of Digimon Cyber Sleuth.
  • What's your favourite season of Digimon? It's between Digimon 1 (Adventure) and 3 (Tamers). Adventures at the time but I'd like to rewatch Tamers.
  • Who is your favourite digidestined? Kari! Kind, but strong girl.
  • Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry? For ice creams? I'll go with vanilla.
  • What's your favourite thing to drink? Water! xD or lemonade.
  • Describe your ideal breakfast. Hmm let's see. Pancakes, hot chocolate, maybe add in cookies brownies or muffins and lemonade! Yum yum 😋
Thanks for the questions Griddle! Expect me in your own AMA soon ^^

Last edited:

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Given your responses to the 7 swordsmen and jinchuriki, how far are you with Naruto?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Last time I was more or less up to when Sasuke went to Orochimaru. So past the exams and past Sakura learning healing stuff and past something about Lee sleepwalking. Now I'm up to when they meet the Akatsuki. After the exams and after Naruto and Gaara fight.
Although I do know what a jinchuriki is, just not what a Bijuu is

Last edited:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Match Marri members with Organization XIII members with reasons.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Match Marri members with Organization XIII members with reasons.
Hmmm. Let's see.

I. Xemnas. Matched with Chris Seaturtle. Both are smart and can be arrogant. They both have leader-like qualities, and thirst for power.

II. Xigbar. Matched with Bossvelt. Both always seem to have something sarcastic or witty to say, though this may just be a persona. Both have laid-back and cocky attitudes. Like Xigbar, Boss sort of has his own agenda and seems to enjoy taunting others.

III. Xaldin. Matched with Benny Light. Both seem observant of others in an objective way and are uncaring, plus both are strongly built.

IV. Vexen. Matched with Jialin. Not a whole lot to go off of but Jialin is really smart, and the replicas Vexen creates can be compared to the characters Jialin comes up with when he roleplays.

V. Lexaeus. Matched with Nick. I don't know Nick much, but Lexaeus is physically strong which could be compared to Nick's strength in the competitive background. Nick may not be the strongest, but he has ability. When it comes to Pokémon, mafia, League of Legends and Super Smash Bros apparently. It said on his personality that Lexaeus can step in to stop fights between his fellow Org XIII members, and I witnessed once when Nick did the same (step in to help in an argument. Which not everyone would do.)

VI. Zexion. Matched with Flo. I can totally imagine Flo with the Lexicon and his White Mage powers. No more reasons needed.

VII. Saïx. Matched with me. I tend to be calm until something really bothers me, when I can be impulsive. I could imagine having his goal of recovering his heart and humanity. Though I haven't played much KH and I don't remember too much of him, reading his story and personality, I think I relate, at least somewhat, to him. Plus my nickname is Isa, so that works.

VIII. Axel. Matched with Brett. 🤷 Both are complex people. Like Axel, Brett is smart and thoughtful. He values his friends and can show a vulnerable emotional side, but can also show calmness and coldness.

IX. Demyx. Don't really want to match him with anyone since Demyx doesn't have a lot of development. But uhhh Nic loosely fits for being laidback and Izzy loosely fits for playing guitar, plus if I recall correctly he had a character who was an elemental, though I don't remember what element it was.

X. Luxord. I'm going to go with Queen and Meloetta on this one, since they both hosted an Item Insanity game.

XI. Larxene. Matched with Kat. Kat can be a scary opponent on mafia and she's good at coming up with strategies.

XII. Marluxia. Matched with you because I know you like him, or at least used to. Marluxia is determined which I think you are, too, and he questions those around him, which you do, too.

XIII. Roxas. Matched with...
Roxas's story is sad. I think he's brave and loyal to his friends, though he left them to find out more about himself and his own moral code. In the end he followed his heart and accepted his fate of having to join with Sora. I guess if we accpet that Sora and Roxas are two parts of a whole then it's not as bad. I'm matching him with Christian. Christian is also brave and loyal, and he also left for a while for his own reasons.

Note: I realize some of these entries may sound negative, but this doesn't reflect my full opinion of people or how they themselves actually are, so take these with a grain of salt or sugar, as the case may be. :)

Last edited:

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
What was the last piece of media (games, TV, movies, anything) that you consumed that really left its mark on you in some way? Not just "Oh that was fun to watch", but the kind that really made you analyse yourself or the world in some way. The type that really inspires you to be better as a person or to make changes in life as a whole.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
This. This made me question myself and the way I was acting in relation to other people, mostly friends. I was recommended by a friend and told to watch everything at once, so if you want to watch it, try to do it when you are able to watch the whole thing in one sitting.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
  1. Grants you one spell from Harry Potter. May cast it as often as desired. Which one would you pick?
  2. Which Harry Potter subject interests you the most?
  3. What emotion would you call your most dominant one?
  4. Which Pokemon characteristic do you think describes you the best? (Refers to ones like "Capable of taking hits" and "Loves to eat", not natures. Serebii List.)

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
1. I'm considering Accio for its practicality. Imagine being able to just summon anything to your side. Plus, I could summon something in the cases when I misplace it or forget it somewhere. I'm also considering the Patronus charm, but that would be my second choice.

2. Care for magical creatures. I imagine learning about the different animals and other beings must be wonderful, and I love most animals. I imagine studying unicorns and dragons and hypogriffs, to name a few, would be amazing.

3. Hmm good question. I think mostly joy, but calm joy.

4. Likes to Relax. I'm a very calm person and I dislike having to rush.

Thank you for your questions, Deva!

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
  1. How is the Pokemon Go scene in Ecuador? Are there a lot of people that play?
  2. Since it's been a few years since the election, how do you feel about the presidency of Moreno now?
  3. What's your favorite and least favorite subjects to teach for school?
  4. What is that circular symbol you have on your sig?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
1. I'm sure there are people who play, but I haven't met many in person. Boo xD but I always see Gyms full, so that means people do play.

2. I like your memory ^^ I have to admit he's much better than my family and I first thought. He's doing what he can to improve things, like the economy, but it's still not enough, ehh we're not like Venezuela but we still have a lot of debts. Moreno was brave in what he did, though, I'll tell you that, and he's a much better choice than Correa.

3. My favorite subject to teach would be literature. Haven't actually taught it but I think I would do really well. Though a lot would depend on how much freedom I'd be allowed to teach my classes, but that's a subject I'd be really motivated to teach. Mind you, though, I would prefer to teach it to at least teens that already know how to read and write and not just short sentences. Then I can teach (and have taught) English and Math and I can teach it well, too. Though some of English class structure depends on the methodology and philosophy of the schools.

My least favorite subjects to teach would be history and geography. I wouldn't really know how to teach those. And those were my weaker subjects at school, so yep.

4. That circle is my name on Gallifreyan! Keilax made it for me ^^ and Gallifreyan is the alphabet used in the series Doctor Who. There's no official alphabet, but some fans came up with this one. I could tell you how to read it if you want, though I don't know the whole alphabet, just the structure.

Thanks for the questions, Andrew! ^^

Last edited:

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
What are your top 10 favorite Beatles songs?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I'm not sure I have a top 10 but if I find others I think are special I'll add them here to make 10. Tbh I'm not a diehard fan of them besides a few xD but yep.

1- Hey Jude -- NA NA NA NA NANA NA NA NANA NA HEY JUDE
2- Let It Be -- WHISPER WORDS OF WISDOM... LET IT BE
3- Yesterday
4- Here Comes The Sun
5- I Want To Hold Your Hand -- ;-; (re)discovered it with Glee.
6- It's Been a Hard Day's Night -- catchy tune
7- All You Need Is Love -- Kind of (re)discovered it with Love Actually
8- With A Little Help From My Friends
9- We Can Work It Out
10- Yellow Submarine

edit: finished it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.