ask smoky stuff

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'll answer basically anything as long as it follows the rules and isn't super personal. No limit on amount either. This is an AMA after all. :hmmazurill:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
list marilland members as mythical creatures

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
list marilland members as mythical creatures
ok so i forgot a lot of these so a lot of this is based on wikipedia (also if i make you a fire-breathing witch demon or something along those lines don't take it too personally)

me - pegasus
solar - mermaid
chris - griffin
dino - phoenix
ravey - hippogriff
brett - sphinx
shhmew - unicorn
luna - hydra
kilza - centaur
kaity - dryad

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Do you play any sports?

If you could meet one celebrity and become them, who'd it be? (Has to be alive)

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Do you play any sports?

If you could meet one celebrity and become them, who'd it be? (Has to be alive)
hi!

I used to do taekwando for a solid 4 years but quit earlier this month. I'm actually not a fan of sports at all. Really boring for me.

There's so many I wanna meet but my number one is definitely Taylor Swift. She's just my favorite person ever. I'm hoping for her next era I can go the tour and maybe get a VIP ticket so I could meet her but that would be sooo expensive so probably not. I have really high hopes tho. I love her a lot. uwu

Thanks for the questions~

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Oh nice! What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Oh nice! What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?
aaaaa that's so hard!

I love Enchanted. That one's amazing omg. All Too Well is beautiful, as is The Last Time. I think my number one would probably be Enchanted, but it changes a lot with my mood. My favorite album is 1989 tho, and that's never changed.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Hi Kaleb!!

What is your favourite artist that primarily released music before the year 2000?
Cats or dogs? Kittens or puppies?
Have you listened to Vanilla Ice before?
Least favourite Taylor Swift album and why?
What are some artists that you enjoy now that you initially didn't expect to enjoy?

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi Kaleb!!

What is your favourite artist that primarily released music before the year 2000?
Cats or dogs? Kittens or puppies?
Have you listened to Vanilla Ice before?
Least favourite Taylor Swift album and why?
What are some artists that you enjoy now that you initially didn't expect to enjoy?
aaaaa hi brett!!

- i don't talk about her often, but i love mariah carey's old music.

- dogs and puppies forever and always. i love cats and kittens, but dogs and puppies will always be my favorite.

- there was ice ice baby but that's it.

- her debut album has always been her weakest. i still love it (our song, tim mcgraw, i'm only me when i'm with you, teardrops on my guitar), but when you compare it to something like red or even fearless, it's just very weak. it's really country which isn't my favorite music genre so i think that's kinda holding me back from liking it more than i would. it's still an amazing album tho and i love it a lot. <3

- katy perry (technically not a new artist i enjoy i always kinda had but i hadn't listened to a song by her in forever so i'm counting it), khalid, and halsey.

thank youuu <333

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
list marri members as marriland emotes :hmmazurill:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hello Kaleb!

Have you played Neopets before?

If Kesha decided to start liking something you hated, would you start liking it or continue to hate it?

How eager are you to start driving?

How many sporting events have you been dragged to by your family?

How many concerts have you been to?

Is there a game coming out soon that you're excited for?

Do you have a favorite board game?

How excited are you that Christmas is just over a month away?

How many bees would you own as pets if you were allowed?

How much do you like honey?

How much do you want to go and get food from that place called Beez?

Now that I know you've been to a hockey game, does this mean I can drag you to an Oilers game if the opportunity ever arose? :hmmazurill:

Last edited:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
list marri members as marriland emotes :hmmazurill:
ohboi i'm lazy so i'm only doing a few

:catsmileazurill: - me
:blushazurill: - chris
:thonkazurill: - bretto
:nanihmmazurill: - luna
:ninjaazurill: - kilza
:tearazurill: - molly
:pingrageazurill: - regine

Hello Kaleb!

Have you played Neopets before?

If Kesha decided to start liking something you hated, would you start liking it or continue to hate it?

How eager are you to start driving?

How many sporting events have you been dragged to by your family?

How many concerts have you been to?

Is there a game coming out soon that you're excited for?

Do you have a favorite board game?

How excited are you that Christmas is just over a month away?

How many bees would you own as pets if you were allowed?

How much do you like honey?

How much do you want to go and get food from that place called Beez?

Now that I know you've been to a hockey game, does this mean I can drag you to an Oilers game if the opportunity ever arose? :hmmazurill:
- YES I LOVE NEOPETS

- the queen and i can't always agree on everything so i'd probably keep hating it, but i respect her decision to be wrong for once

- i am terrified of being on highways and other drivers, but it'll be nice to be able to just leave the house whenever i want and force my friends to go places with me.

- lot's of baseball games, a couple football games, and one hockey game

- i haven't been to any but i'm gonna force my family to let me go to one eventually. hopefully i'll go to one before i turn 18; that's the dream.

- not really tbh. animal crossing on the switch is probably my most anticipated game for these next couple years if that counts as coming out "soon".

- the game of life 100%. i love that game so much and i always will.

- i'm so excited omg. christmas is my favorite holiday it makes me really happy and i love wrapping people's presents with a ton of wrapping paper and watching them struggle i have issues send help

- as much as i love bees, i'm terrified of them irl so i'll stick to my virtual bee army thanks

- i don't really eat or drink anything that would taste good if you put honey in it, so i don't really know what it tastes like.

- i'd love to eat there but i would be their biggest critic i take my job as queen of the bees very seriously as you know

- going to a game with you would be really fun! you'd have to expect me to drag you to a kesha concert eventually if we do but that's not a surprise i'm sure lol

thanks you two <333

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
how you felt neopets games being on smash camp?

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Kaleeeb, herro!

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which one would it be?
Are you ticklish?
Can you do all of the following: whistle, click and wink
Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
Do you believe in the supernatural?

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
how you felt neopets games being on smash camp?
i approved!
Kaleeeb, herro!

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which one would it be?
Are you ticklish?
Can you do all of the following: whistle, click and wink
Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
Do you believe in the supernatural?
hi michelleee!!

- omg probably a koala. koalas are really cute and i love them. i'd probably get a boy cuz it's my dream to name a pet bartholomew. idk where the fascination comes from, but i love that name so much.

- omg yes i am. i'm really spazzy too so when people tickle me (which happens more often than you'd think), i start freaking out and i become this big hazard for everyone around me lol.

- i can click and wink. i've whistled once on accident but i have no idea how to do it again.

- i don't believe anyone has a soulmate. i think some people can find love, but others won't and that's just something they'd have to get used to.

- i'm somewhere in the middle; leaning towards not believing. i think i'm more scared of actual people "haunting" me or being in my house or whatever.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hello, I come bearing gifts questions

Will I ever stop nagging you to get help? :hmmazurill:

Have you ever stayed up over 24 hours?

Favorite childhood cartoon show?

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Which would you rather have: Fame or money?

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@~Kilza~

Hello, I come bearing gifts questions
ohboi

Will I ever stop nagging you to get help? :hmmazurill:
probably not tbh

Have you ever stayed up over 24 hours?
many times it's quite sad

Favorite childhood cartoon show?
spongebob!!! i can go on a full on rant on why spongebob is one of the greatest shows ever but i really love it and i always will uwu

What do you want for Christmas this year?
i want a record player and some vinyl. i asked my parents to buy me red by taylor swift so hopefully that we'll see :hmmazurill: i really want born this way and ARTPOP too but i never asked for them bc btw is the gay bible and i wasn't out yet, and ARTPOP's cover put me off from putting it on my list and if u google it, u would know why lol. idk if i care anymore tho i have the cover for ARTPOP on my wall in my room so like i can keep it in a crate that no one will ever see i literally don't care. i also think the actual music is probably more concerning for my parents than the cover art but i also literally don't care except for maybe track 4, 5, and 7 lol

Which would you rather have: Fame or money?
questions like these are really difficult for me bc i hate being greedy and ungrateful so fame vs money is like out of the question for me i'd rather have neither, but if i have to choose, i'd rather have fame. i think with fame, u can get more of a voice to the general public so i could speak out about issues and help people. i also think it's kind of a kickstarter towards earning money that i could donate or give to people in need or even an animal shelter. i think whichever one i can help the most people in the world with is the one i'd choose.

@Lycoris

honest opinion
ur a good friend of mine and although we don't speak that much anymore, i still think ur a really cool person and i hope ur doing well <3

thanks u two <333

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I'm gonna return the favor here: Honest opinion?

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@~Kilza~

I'm gonna return the favor here: Honest opinion?
ok so i have a secret kinda creepy weird thing but i associate songs with friends aND LIKE 👏 HEAR 👏 ME 👏 OUT 👏 :sweatbear: every time i listen to the songs, i like immediately think of the friend and it's not THAT weird but like also is?????? anyways, this is ur song [x] just gonna say here that it's explicit bc i don't wanna get yelled at by the staff lol. it's really emotional for me to talk about the song so like i'm not gonna force myself to do that, but i'm sure u can understand it if u pay attention to the lyrics. so ya i want u to listen to the song before u read the rest of this ty c; also, i saw this question the exact minute u posted it here, but i wanted to think about what to say first. i didn't want it to be some random **** that i came up with on the spot, bc for the past two months i've actually been ur friend, we've already been through a lot and i wanted to make sure i could really hit all the spots i wanted to.

so u met me right before the darkest part of my life and u basically summed it up with ur honest opinion of me. i'm not really gonna do the whole story but like iDK LET'S SEE :3_:

ok so u have one of the biggest impacts on my life ever and i hope that doesn't freak u out or anything bc i'm building off of that lol. so like, u know me most from being this disaster child who can't control his emotions and cries a lot. it's a fun reputation to have lol. october 27th changed my life honestly. it was before i started getting really depressed and stuff where u would really have to pay attention to me so i didn't absolutely lose it, but u were genuinely interested in what i had to say which made me so happy, even if u didn't know what i was talking about half the time (wig tbh).

i remember when i had my big breakdown and told u everything that was (and still is) going on with me. i was lying in bed and having a classy panic attack and i remember shaking to my core. i was terrified (as one would probably be when telling someone they have suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, all that jazz). but talking with u made me feel better. i felt a lot calmer when u kept telling me that i can make it through all of this. and while no, i haven't yet gone to my counselor as i promised god knows how many times, i'm working on it. and i probably would've never considered it before talking with u. it's a crazy thing to say since we only started talking in late october, but i really can't imagine u not being in my life. u've seen me through my worst and u still choose to be my friend and it means a lot. i got bullied a lot when i was younger (which isn't something i really talk about a lot) and people always left me for the popular crowd or whatever, so i'm really apprehensive when it comes to having new friends now, but u literally were and still are one of the nicest people i've met in my life and that's what drew me to u i think. that and the fact that i was so willing to just let go for a day and relax by spamming as much as i could. i remember at one point, my parents asked me to take my dog outside and they don't know about marriland so i was like "uH SURE?????" bc i didn't wanna lose the b&f posting streak we had lol.

we're near polar opposites, yet we're so close. i don't have much to say on that lol but i just thought it was really interesting. on our own, idc about hockey, and u literally don't give a **** about music, but together, we care about them?????? idk i just think that's really funny lol

ok conclusion: u are literally one of my best friends ever. i know ur probably too awkward or shy (or might hate me with all of ur being who knows) to say that too, but u really are. i'm really grateful we met. i know in ur honest opinion of me u said u wanted me to get help even if it hurt our friendship, but i cannot see that if i ever start drifting from u, send the mob after me bc i must be going insane. ur always gonna be one of my best friends (unless i'm going insane of course, but u know the procedure), i really want u to know that.

other than all the sentimental stuff, i think ur just a really great person. i literally don't think anyone here doesn't like u. u make every thread so much brighter and i'm always so curious to know what ur up to even outside of the internet. i really hope we can meet up one day and i'm still willing to go to that hockey game one day if ur willing to see kesha with me c;

there's a lot more i wanna say, but idk how to put it into words. just know, u mean a lot to me, and u always will. these past two months have been miserable, but i could never make it through them without u, and for that, i'm eternally grateful