Ask Vivid/Apollo Anything! (Vivid Stardust’s AMA)

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
So I've been going through the forum trying to think of questions to ask people and I saw some of your interests listed in your profile. Here I go:

Have you seen Christopher Robin? If so, what were your thoughts on it?

Who's your favourite Winnie the Pooh character?

What's your favourite Love Live song?

On a 1-10 scale, how would you rate this Snow Halation/Go My Way! mashup?

Which Ace Attorney case did you find the most memorable?

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Yes, I did see Christopher Robin! It was a really cute movie, and I really liked it. It was a simple movie with a simple moral, but with a Pooh Bear movie, that’s a good thing.

Okay, so obviously I love Winnie the Pooh himself. Pooh’s just always looking on the positive side of things and tries his best to help his friends, and he’s just so caring. You can’t really say anything bad about Pooh. I also like Piglet quite a bit. Piglet’s just trying his best to deal with everyone’s antics while also being an extremely anxious little piglet. I also think that his friendship with Pooh is really nice.

Muse or Aqours? For Aqours, my favorite song is Water Blue New World hands down, followed closely by Daydream Warrior. For Muse, it’s a little harder, but I’d probably say No Brand Girls. Outside of my absolute favorites, my favorite songs from Love Live are Mou Hitori Janai Yo (hence why it’s in my signature), Susume->Tomorrow, Someday of My Life, Psychic Fire, Tokimeiki Bunruigaku, Galaxy Hide and Seek, Yuujou no Change, Yozora wa Nan Demo ****teru No, Fuyu ga Kureta Youkan, basically all of the Guilty Kiss songs, Anone Ganbare!, Sweet and Sweet Holiday, Shunjo Romantic (specifically Rin’s version), all of Saint Snow’s songs, Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life, Aishiteru Banzai, Yume no Tobira, Snow Halation, Daring!!, Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate, Start; Dash, Wonderful Rush, Step! ZERO to ONE, Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare, and Wonderful Stories. Yes, that’s a good chunk of the Love Live discography. I just like Love Live’s music!

I think it was just eh, 5/10. The vocals weren’t the best, and they were drowned out by the music a lot. I also couldn’t tell what the lyrics were until the chorus of Snow Halation kicked in. I think the instrumental was a good mix of Go My Way! and Snow Halation, especially at the beginning.

Honestly, it was 2-4 for me. I think it stood out because it really showed the kind of person Phoenix was and really showed the struggles of wanting to do the right thing but also wanting to save someone you care about. This case is given the serious treatment it deserves, which is kinda rare in Ace Attorney.