Autumn’s giving answers!

AutumnLeafeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Autumn
Time Zone
Mountain
This looks like so much fun! I’m excited to post some questions on other threads and answer some questions myself. I’d like the opportunity to get to know people better. :)

I don’t mind what types of questions I’m asked, but I definitely reserve the right to not answer something if I don’t want to. I’m looking forward to what people can come up with.

Last edited:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello Autumn, I will now repay the debt of questions!

1. I was about to ask favourite season but I'd imagine your username explains that so instead I'll ask why you like Autumn?
  2. How do you feel about the ocean?
  3. What's the dumbest joke you've ever heard that you remember?
  4. What noise do you find most relaxing?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

That is all! Have a fantastic evening

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Everybody gets one!

Bagpipes: Yay or nay?

AutumnLeafeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Autumn
Time Zone
Mountain
Hello Autumn, I will now repay the debt of questions!
Hiya Rockie! I’d Love some questions! Thank you!

1. I was about to ask favourite season but I'd imagine your username explains that so instead I'll ask why you like Autumn?

Oh, I have several reasons for loving autumn. The Colors are at the top of the list. I enjoy the reds, oranges, yellows, and browns that the trees change into. I’m partially blind, but the colors I can se always make me smile. I haven’t always been blind, so I can imagine a lot of the details I can’t make out. The last apartment we lived in had a tree right outside our window that would turn the most beautiful shade of red in the fall. I loved watching it.

Another thing that I like is the sounds. Crunching over leaves has got to be one of the best things. That and the grass. Mmm. And doing this allows the smells to be released. I really enjoy the odor of dying leaves and plants when everything‘s going to sleep for the winter.

And I really appreciate that the temperatures finally start to cool down when autumn rolls around. I don’t do well in the heat, so fall is the perfect in between temperatures.

I also got engaged in autumn, so that just adds an extra layer of enjoyment for the season. :3

How do you feel about the ocean?
I usually get excited over thoughts of the ocean. That’s partially because I live in the middle of a desert state, so I’m not anywhere near the ocean. I’ve been in the ocean twice and both experiences were relaxing. The salty taste of the water sure surprised me though.

What's the dumbest joke you've ever heard that you remember?
This question made me laugh so hard. Haha!

Hmm... I think the only dumb jokes I can remember was when the kids at elementary school really latched onto “What are you eating under there?” I really made some fourth-graders mad when I responded flatly with: nothing. It was that and all the boys telling the girls to look down their shirts and spell attic. Bleh. Not very interesting, sorry.

Biggest pet peeve?
People chewing with her mouth open. Hands-down. If they have a cold, I can let it slide. Mostly. But don’t do it around me or I will end up smacking people on the arms. >_>

Everybody gets one!

Bagpipes: Yay or nay?
oh, good! And overall, I’d have to say yay. But it really depends on the musician. Bagpipes can make some beautiful music, but if the person playing said bagpipes is not good, then it makes the music horrible... I enjoy them overall though.

Thank you both for the questions! I enjoyed coming up with responses.

Edit: i’m not sure why it left out one of the questions, but hey. Nothings perfect apparently.

What sound do you find most relaxing?

Ah, That would be my husband breathing, especially when I am trying to fall asleep and he is laying next to me. ❤👍🏻

Last edited:

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Hello~

• What is your favorite thing about the state you live in?
  • Do you have a favorite flower?
  • What is your favorite childhood memory?
  • Favorite Azurill smiley?
  • Favorite game?

Calaf

Advanced Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
Hey Autumn, I have some questions for you! :D

1. Are you a fan of music? If so, what kind of music do you like?
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  3. What is your favorite food?
  4. What's your favorite TV series?
  5. Which person do you admire most in the world and why?