Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
Whoa, the shading in Rarity is amazing. Your art is so good! You're so good!!

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Your coloring and shading is so beautiful, and I love the way you draw and color hair ;//; aaaah
Valerie is adorable! I also really really like the coloring for gastly, and the blue-haired female is so soft and cute!

Bunnie

litle creacher
can't believe i didn't leave a comment here, cause i've come to check your artwork at least two times since i joined the forum o.o

but anyway, I think your art is beautiful and you have a very recognizable style, which is a big plus! I really like the way you draw eyes and it's obvious you've worked a lot on your art, the shading is amazing and you seem to have a lot of freedom with what you draw and feel comfortable to try different things, something I really admire!

and Valerie looks super cute in that painting ;o;

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Your coloring and shading is so beautiful, and I love the way you draw and color hair ;//; aaaah
Valerie is adorable! I also really really like the coloring for gastly, and the blue-haired female is so soft and cute!
Thank you so much, that really means so much to me since I'm still learning digital art <3
can't believe i didn't leave a comment here, cause i've come to check your artwork at least two times since i joined the forum o.o

but anyway, I think your art is beautiful and you have a very recognizable style, which is a big plus! I really like the way you draw eyes and it's obvious you've worked a lot on your art, the shading is amazing and you seem to have a lot of freedom with what you draw and feel comfortable to try different things, something I really admire!

and Valerie looks super cute in that painting ;o;
Thank you so much! That's so kind, it's really nice to hear that you think I have a distinctive style, I can't see it at all. I'm just incorporating styles I like into my own art and still trying to find my own style.

My first drawing of 2019, I found the G5 concept art for Pinkie Pie and fell in love with it. I can totally see Pinkie as a pegasus, it suits her personality but I was so convinced she was going to be a unicorn since it was strongly hinted that she had magic in season 8.
Some drawings from 2018..

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
League Champion
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I absolutely adore your artwork Michelle. It looks as is everything is adapted to your own unique style! I'm escpecially in love with the Scared Sword Janna, so detailed :smileazurill:

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Late but thank you so much Sara!!

I’ve been taking art a lot seriously in the past month.. but like.. I have nothing to show lol. I haven’t made anything decent. Probably because I’ve been doing a lot of 3D modelling and ofc that’s bad because I’m still learning and it’s my first time, but still... ugh lol

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
Ahhh those starters are so cute!! The Valerie painting is also amazing!