Back After A Looong Time

Starmie.slay11

New Trainer
Hi everyone!
I used to frequent the Marriland forums all the time years ago. I never really made any friends and I was in a bunch of rp’s that I didn’t really understand but I always had a blast. At the moment, I’m working on completing the living dex on HOME so I’ve returned to hopefully complete some trades. Glad to be back :)

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi there! Glad you've found your way back to us!

A living Pokedex is no small project, so best of luck! I completed one myself for Gen VII and it's currently on my Ultra Sun cartridge, but I haven't played Gen VIII. How's your progress coming along?

Starmie.slay11

New Trainer
As of like 5 minutes ago, I have every ‘mon from Gens I-V including the mythicals. The hard part is yet to come though, because I have no idea how I’m going to acquire the mythicals from Gens 6 and 7 and Zamazenta because I only have Sword. Also I realized I haven’t played through Ultra Sun/Moon yet so I’ll have to do that in order to get the UB’s. So I have a fair share of work cut out for me 😅

Last edited:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Welcome back! Glad to see an old face come back! :)
And congrats on finishing the living DeX through Gen 5! That's a great accomplishment!

For US/UM, as you go through the game, most of the UBs shouldn't be too difficult to get. Not gonna spoil, but most should be there besides the version exclusives.

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
Hey! Welcome back to the forums! I'm actually kinda new here, but it's always cool to see more people coming here.