The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
Ask me ****. I’m bored and I feel like I am just now removing myself from the Pokémon-only bubble again.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
ok yes hi have some questions

Will you pick up Sword and/or Shield on release day?

What is your favorite video game?

What gaming consoles/handhelds do you own?

Where is your favorite place to hang out?

If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things with you, what would you bring?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Do you think you can win the Hunger Games?

Why are you such a cool dude?

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Do you watch the Pokemon anime?
Do you watch any anime?
Why are you so cool bro?
Favourite villain from the Pokemon games?
Have you ever dabbed?

BasedJarrod

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
ok yes hi have some questions

Will you pick up Sword and/or Shield on release day?

What is your favorite video game?

What gaming consoles/handhelds do you own?

Where is your favorite place to hang out?

If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things with you, what would you bring?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Do you think you can win the Hunger Games?

Why are you such a cool dude?
1. I will probably get it on release day, if not the week after. Depends a lot on the trailers.

2. Favorite video game would most likely be Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. Love that ****.

3. I own/owned the Nintendo DS, the 3DS, the Switch, the Gameboy Advance SP, the PSP, the PS2, the PS3, the PS4, the Wii, And the GameCube.

4. I think my favorite place to go hangout would be at a friend’s house or bowling (took a first date bowling :J)

5. If I had no chance of escape, then I would bring a Nintendo 3DS, some Pokémon games, and a grill to cook food on.

6. I would go somewhere in Europe like Spain, France, England, or the Netherlands because they’re so beautiful (and it’s not the United States). I’d also go to Canada because of you :hearteyesazurill:

7. Lol no

8. I learned from you (and Brett), that’s why

Do you watch the Pokemon anime?
Do you watch any anime?
Why are you so cool bro?
Favourite villain from the Pokemon games?
Have you ever dabbed?
1. Not currently. I stopped after Black and White was so disappointing and I always meant to do X/Y but am too lazy.

2. Not currently. Not until Dragonball Super is back on the air with new episodes (late summer Yee yee).

3. I’m not cool, bro, YOU are. :J

4. Favorite villain is Ghetsis hands down. Convinced people to fight for the removal of all opposition’s Pokémon, betrays his own son (and has a cool ass team), and straight up tries to kill you in B2W2.

5. HELL YEAH BOI DAB

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
Switch FC
SW-4940-6731-2903
IGN
Isiac
What was your favorite thing about Dragon Ball Super?

And then in the same genre, what was your favorite fight amongst all series? (All time fav Goku v Vegeta first time because powers weren't out of proportion: i do love jiren v goku though)

BasedJarrod

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
What was your favorite thing about Dragon Ball Super?

And then in the same genre, what was your favorite fight amongst all series? (All time fav Goku v Vegeta first time because powers weren't out of proportion: i do love jiren v goku though)
My favorite thing about Super are the characters. Beerus was good as an opponent of the Z Fighters, and as comedic relief. Goku Black and Zamasu were the strongest villains in all of DB and the coolest imo. Xeno (Zenoh?) is adorable, Hit is badass. I liked Frost as well, but the U6 Saiyans were meh. I loved Dypso, Toppo, and Jiren. Although it took me a while to come around to Jiren as anything other than “OP for the sake of being OP.” The tournament of power was also really cool, like Gohan and Piccolo taking on the U6 Namekians, Vegeta getting Blue Evolution, God of Destruction Toppo, and both forms of UI Goku.

But my favorite fight in all of DB is either Gohan vs. Cell or Goku vs. Majin Vegeta. Gohan has his coming of age, and initial torch passing moment as well as just being super badass. And Goku vs. Majin Vegeta just has a bunch of layers that make the fight so much more intense. And it was relatively violent, too, with Vegeta slaughtering people at the Martial Arts Tournament. Also iconic speeches in both.

Also, Broly vs. Goku and Vegeta, Broly vs Frieza, And Broly vs. Gogeta are all awesome too, but I count movies separately.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello special delivery: 5 questions for a Mr. Jarrod.

1. Hey hows life going in general
  2. Is there a town/city you really want to visit that you don't know if you'll have the chance to?
  3. What's your favourite and least favourite legendary Pokemon?
  4. Biggest pet peeve?
  5. Favourite genre of music?

That is all! Do have a fantastic evening

BasedJarrod

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
Hello special delivery: 5 questions for a Mr. Jarrod.

1. Hey hows life going in general
  2. Is there a town/city you really want to visit that you don't know if you'll have the chance to?
  3. What's your favourite and least favourite legendary Pokemon?
  4. Biggest pet peeve?
  5. Favourite genre of music?
That is all! Do have a fantastic evening
1. Life is going very “meh.” I’ll let you know after school is over for the semester. There’s really only two things I’m looking forward to: End of semester performances and an audition for next senester’s mainstage play.

2. In terms of the US, I wanna go to Miami, Florida, Rhode Island (the entirety of Rhode Island can be driven through in like, 45 minutes so not a specific city but that’s where a bunch of my extended family lives), and maybe Atlanta, Georgia because a lot of movie/show directors are moving out there to shoot.

In terms of worldwide I’d like to go to Japan, Portugal (because I’m part Portuguese), and France.

3. Favorite legendary is hard so I’ll give my top 3: Dialga, Kyogre, and Rayquaza/Giratina/Zekrom tie. Least favorite is Regigigas solely because of its trash ability and moves. It’s anime voice is cool as **** though to me. So it’s a shame. Phone would be in here but I don’t even count that disgrace as a Legendary.

4. People ignorantly talking very loudly, racist ass people, Chads, or when people give a leading phrase like “Dude I heard the funniest thing” (for example) and then say never mind when you ask them about it. I have a lot of big pet peeves.

5. Rap.

Hope you have a good one too.