BreeZaps coming in!

BreeZaps

The Lightning Star
AKA
Bree
Hello! My name is BreeZaps. I have been watching Marriland for many years. On his YouTube and his Twitch. He is a great man!

When I am not busy my hobbys are playing Pokemon, shiny hunting, playing on Hypixel a MC server (yes im Helper there if u notice but not too important), messing with my Cat, and going to a nearby 2nd hand store. :)

I really love the Pokemon Luxray. It's one of my favourite Pokemon ever. I have a plush of it in my room along with a Shinx one too! I own around 30 Pokemon plushys though I don't think I have ever counted.

Who here is hyped for Lets go Pikachu and Eevee? I am and I am getting the Eevee version. And who else is hyped for Super Smash bros? The direct was amazing! :D

So that's about it! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to play games with me. I don't mind really! Can't wait to meet all of you! :)

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey BreeZaps! It's exciting to see another fresh face around here. Welcome to the new Marriland forums! You sound like a pretty big Pokemon fan, so hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here!

BreeZaps

The Lightning Star
AKA
Bree
Hey BreeZaps! It's exciting to see another fresh face around here. Welcome to the new Marriland forums! You sound like a pretty big Pokemon fan, so hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here!
Thank you! I see you like hockey huh? :D I don't watch it much. Yeah I am a bad Canadian haha.

piplup17

riplup
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
piplup, Joe
Time Zone
EST
Hi, welcome to the forums Breezaps! I agree that Luxray is a pretty cool Pokemon.

Bijou

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Hey there! Welcome to the forums Breezaps. ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Thank you! I see you like hockey huh? :D I don't watch it much. Yeah I am a bad Canadian haha.
lol, yeah. It's pretty, pretty good. Also glad to know there's yet another Canadian on the forums!

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Ah yes, yet another new member! Let us have great new member adventures together !

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Hey Bree! It's nice to meet ya', it's so awesome you've joined us. I'm pretty hyped for Lets go Pikachu and Eevee as well. Hope to see you around <3

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hey there, Bree! I definitely remember you from quite a few of Marriland's streams and comments sections on his videos. ^_^ Tis great to have you here once again and I hope to see you around. Don't hesitate to message me if you want to talk!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
omg breezaps!!! i haven't watched marriland's streams in forever and i still remember you. it's so good to see you again ♥

Would love to see you more active here now that we're on a much more stable forum site, but either way, welcome!! i hope to see you around!

BreeZaps

The Lightning Star
AKA
Bree
Thank you guys you're all so very kind. ^.^