Cabin 2 Assemble

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Congratulations,

You have just become part of the only cabin supported by Arsène (see above). This means that you, my friend, are already a winner. By the end of this week, though, you’ll be even more of a winner when we trounce the competition. I hope you’re ready to have a great time!

Arsène can only sort of type, so I will be acting as your fearless leader. This is my second Smash Camp, and I was a top contributor to my cabin last year, so I intend to set an example for our team to the best of my ability. No goose will be spared in my efforts to see this cabin through to victory. Arsène is a cat. He's cute. My goal is to make your Smash Camp experience as fun and exciting as possible (while crushing the opposition because duh). Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have. We're all one big Cabin 2 family for the next week, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Now that you’re here, please leave us an introduction so your cabin mates and I can learn a little bit about you! What are you looking forward to most in this year’s Smash Camp? How many years (if any) have you taken part in the event? Feel free to share any information that will give us a better idea of who you are. Bonus: post one meme or image to describe yourself.

Most importantly, remember this:
First is the worst
Second is the best
Third is the other worst
Fourth is the worst also

Let’s do this thing

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
when I was 15 I peaked when I almost hit a curb driving but avoided it. That is all there is to know about me.

Real talk, I'm Vig and I'm a chill guy who knows a couple of the folk here and decided to try SC out. I'm into art and design as well as writing and a bit of Showdown (every once in a while). Hope I can help out and we can be chill friends.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Henlo all! I am Fafrir (you may know me as Scrafty in the old forums) but feel free to call me Ashley! This will be my third time participating in Smash Camp and this year will be more interesting because I've broken my pinky a month ago so it's still in a splint but the good news is that the recovery has been excellent. I absolutely adore making art, especially drawing and pixels. That's basically the jist of me.

P.S. Green is the best colour.
P.S.S:

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I'm Biohazard, but you can also call me Wiktoria or Lycoris. This is my 2nd Smash Camp and I hope I will have much fun as in last year. I like making art and stuff, though I don't think I'm going to join a SC art contest because I don't have my own PC with me. I hope it will be super fun in Cabin 2!

Here's a pic which pretty much describes me:

D9PL-LxXYAAwS0I.jpeg

Last edited:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
okay FOLKS, am really excited to do this!

Moxie here, actual name is Daamiyan, but Moxie is probably what I'm used to hearing most on here lol. This is my second year participating in Smash Camp? My first time was all the way back in 2015 and have a chip on my shoulder after being trounced by Nick in first round of showdown, so am going to try hard the showdown tourney this time! Another thing I'm pretty excited for, is the writing competition ^^;, but not much of an art person

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
Alright Cabin 2 gang let's not suck, unless we need to SUCC our way to victory uwu :winkazurill:

EDIT: Kidding, I'm really excited

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey friends! I'm Franciscosta but feel free to call me Francis or whatever you like! This is my second smash camp, the first one being last year. I'm not gonna have a bunch of free time this time around but I plan to be as active as I can! Let's show everyone what this lean, mean, green machine can do >:J

BZWGolem

Conspirator☆
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi everyone :)
This will be my 3rd or 4th Smash Camp, I don't even remember because the first one was somewhere around the time I was in high school (and I already have a master's degree so yea.. that was long ago).
I will try my best to be active but sadly I've got two jobs and some freelance stuff to take care of so sometimes I get a bit busy. Although I expect to be more active during the second half of the camp.
Oh, and you can call me Klara if you want to.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
The other cabin fools know not what hell they are in for now that I am in Cabin 2.
In unrelated news-
HI I go by Rockie usually but feel free to call me The Dark One or similarly villainous nicknames and titles. This is, despite being on and off the forums since 2013, my very first smash camp. I very much look forward to getting to know you all, and I'm glad I was put in this cabin because I actually know the people here thank god.
I'm a uni student and although I'm studying game design I'm really just a general ideas man. I have, for the most part, no idea what I'm doing. This applies to both life and smash camp, so I hope I don't drag you all down much!
So lets claim some souls and break some bones! I think that's what you do in smash camp right?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Uh, is this thing on? Taps mic ahem, most of you probably already know me and if you don't I'm basically the serious responsible caring older sister. So yay. I mosy go by Isa but free to call me any other nickname. This was a last minute decision tbh, but I'll do what I can. Promise I'll do my best into what I do do, though!

This is me :3

Last edited:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I am Kaity. That is all.

dabs