Can anyone help me retrieve some nostalgia?

Experiment

New Trainer
I used to frequent this site as a member over a decade ago...I participated in something called Results Tournaments at the time. A moderator named Houndour used to lead these events. He wrote an amazing summation of all the big result tournaments paying homage to some of the legends that frequented this site. I was one of those legends at the time. I'm trying to show an old friend who used to play with me that summation along with a buddy that I had (at the time) believed I achieved minute stardom on this wonderful site ages ago. I am unable to find any posts and it seems they have been deleted, but I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help, or that perhaps it was archived as it originally was. This is just the request of a man who just turned 30 on 10/30 of this year and wanted to look back at some fond memories and experiences this forum provided me in my younger years. What a wonderful community this place was, such a gift.

gylfie

rawr
Ah well happy belated birthday and welcome back!

Unfortunately the old site is gone. The only place I know of that it might be archived in is the Wayback Machine, but I don’t know whether you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for since the search forums function won’t work. You might be able to if you remember the year and month, and there happens to be an archive of around that time though. Good luck!! :0

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
You really are an old member if you remember Houndour lol.
But, yeah, like Gylfie said, the old Marriland is just straight up gone. The Wayback Machine is the only way you might be able to find something.
Sorry there isnt more that can be done.
Glad to see you're trying to dig up some nostalgia, though! :)

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I used to frequent this site as a member over a decade ago...I participated in something called Results Tournaments at the time. A moderator named Houndour used to lead these events. He wrote an amazing summation of all the big result tournaments paying homage to some of the legends that frequented this site. I was one of those legends at the time. I'm trying to show an old friend who used to play with me that summation along with a buddy that I had (at the time) believed I achieved minute stardom on this wonderful site ages ago. I am unable to find any posts and it seems they have been deleted, but I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help, or that perhaps it was archived as it originally was. This is just the request of a man who just turned 30 on 10/30 of this year and wanted to look back at some fond memories and experiences this forum provided me in my younger years. What a wonderful community this place was, such a gift.
Results tourney, good times. I hosted a revival of that event a few years ago but like the original forums that is gone too. :/