Can there be this update for Team Builder (from Marriland)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer-D

New Trainer
I was wondering if in Team Builder (from Marriland) could you add the other Pokemon icons (for example noticeable differences of males and females, for example like jellicent or pyroar) and all forms of pokémon like unown, floette etc . in addition to the Gmax forms (Charizard-Gmax, Kingler-Gmax, etc.)

Last edited:

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi! I saw that you posted this same question in the thread about the Team Builder; that was the right place to do it! Rule #4 explains that it's never necessary to post the same thing in multiple places, as this is a form of spam, so I'm going to lock this thread.

I should also explain that while Marriland hosts these forums, which is why we're able to use his name, we are an independent community and this is not generally a reliable way to get in contact with Marriland. You'll be better off asking about this update on Marriland's own site.

Lancer-D

New Trainer
Sorry if it seems that I tried to spam, I did not know where to put my question so that they could read it correctly X'D

Could you explain how I can better send my request to the creator of the Team Builder (from Marriland)? I have no idea why this is the 1st time I use forums hahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.