George
Time Zone
GMT
~ Inspirational Opening Quotes ~

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. - Herman

i have no idea what i'm doing lol - bonkenhi

An artist discovers his genius the day he dares not to please. Andre Malraux

~ Welcome to Caveat Emptor, a shop by Bonkenhi ~

Good day to you all, Marrilanders. It's me. Your new friendly neighbourhood artist. I may be the least technically able artist on this forum. But with your guidance and my very best endeavors, perhaps we can push the very boundaries of artistry... together.

Here's a list of all my relevant qualifications relating to art:
A chilling breeze brushes your face... you look around, bewildered. A barren, colourless landscape stretches, far as the eye can see. No. There's nothing here. There never was.

Now that we've cleared that up, perhaps you'd like to see some of my work? Very well.

~ Rules ~

tl;dr: I'll take as many requests as I get and make no further guarantees. Please be aware of the very carefully built up context regarding the sort of art you will receive.

IMPORTANT: BY REQUESTING ARTISTRY IN THIS THREAD, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:

1: NO REFUNDS.
(a) The artist (Bonkenhi) insists that anyone who makes a request forgoes their right to any form of compensation for their time spent writing a post in this thread.
(b) Your art does not come with a warranty. Nor does it come with any guarantees that it will meet an "industry standard", and no compensation will be provided on this basis either.

2; COPYRIGHT
(a) The art is yours to use freely.*
(b) *: Provided you don't mind that people don't stop talking to you because "you are making a strange series of poor life choices"
(c) By giving the artist credit, you risk increasing exposure to his artwork on the Forums. Is that truly a wise decision?

3: REQUESTS
(a) You (the Poster) may make a request for art. You are permitted to provide any prompt you may choose for the art in question. Examples of acceptable requests will be provided in a later section of the post.
(b) The artist will not carry out this request as originally intended. You accept that the artist will "try his best" to bring his vision of your request to life for you.
(c) You forfeit your soul upon making a request.
(d) The artist will avoid infringing on any rules which the forum may be enforcing with his artistry.

4: GOOD LUCK
(a) You'll need it.

~ Requests & Guidelines ~

Currently, I am not working on anything, and have 2 pending requests. I would expect to carry out the next item of work by... maybe a week? But who knows.

Pending:
"Draw Diego Brando"
"Justin Timberlake hugs a cat?"

As a guideline, I will try to obey certain constraints.

If you want your art to be 100 x 100, then I shall cram my artistry into such a compact space and well... you shall just have to accept whatever that artistry may be.

Do you want a cat in the work of art? Simply ask! I shall ensure there is a cat in there. It might not be the cat you want, but it will be the cat you need.

The more detailed your request is, the more likely it is that you might have some vague impact on the output...!

Okay, go!

Last edited:

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
May I have some beautiful art of Shaggy?

Sinister M.

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Sam
Make me something to convince me that Tracey Emin is good

Please :]

If you succeed I'll pay you £15

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
can you draw diego brando for me?

Last edited:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
can u draw justin timberlake hugging a cat for me C:

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
Make me something to convince me that Tracey Emin is good

Please :]

If you succeed I'll pay you £15
I hope this helps you see Her Eminence in a new light.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
How about a Wingull acting like the seagulls from Finding Nemo?

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
You never fulfilled my request on Fourplay from a month ago. I'll copy it over.

Truly inspiring work, George. Let's see what you can do with this.

Swiftly approaching 30 with anxiety crashing my mood into impending dread as I worry that my life is going nowhere and achieving nothing. But I like doggos and videogames, they make me happy.

Though I guess it's a bit out of date now that I actually am 30, but if you're able to capture the existential dread it'll be cool all the same.