Count as High as Possible Before a Mod/Admin Posts V12

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
27)
You know, I was just thinking about Ash and the Sinnoh League. I am under the impression that Sinnoh was originally going to be Ash's last adventure because he brought back his older Pokemon. Unova seems start as if Ash is a new trainer. Sure there's that picture of Ash and all of his Pokemon up to before Kalos...
What are your thoughts on this? Was Sinnoh going to be Ash's last adventure, but was changed at the last second (seeing as even though he lost, his placement in the first four leagues improved over the last league).

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Connor, Godot, Mir (although only one person has ever called me that)
Time Zone
Central Time
28. "What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!" - Vlad Tepes Dracula from Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Time Zone
Central Time
30. I just like the Castlevania quote... I hope the Netflix series does something about that game in particular.

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
ohh of work sounds great, except every Saturday I just do volenteery work, at the pool, and I absolutely love it. I enjoy learning about teaching and teaching swimming so much, it's becoming like a second nature for me! 32

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Time Zone
Central Time
34. Was that pun intended? Count ourselves lucky? I'm going to assume it was, because I like puns.

AKA
kaleb
40. i went pokemon go hunting today, made a pizza bagel, and now i’m watching a true crime show

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Time Zone
Central Time
42. Just relaxing here... And maybe planning to play video games.

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Time Zone
Central Time
44. Primarily Neverwinter Nights, but also 999. Neverwinter Nights is the one that requires planning though, being based off D&D success depends on whether or not your character is well built (if you've played D&D before, it will be) and RNG is in your favor (it almost never is).