Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
19. Everything just kinda snowballed I guess. There's nothing saying we can't do it again- on our current pace we may very well reach 1000 by 2022, assuming there are no resets from now to then

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened

providing the mods stay asleep for about a year and a bit it should be no problem!

messed up that we're 3/4 of the way through 2020

gylfie

I feel that. My friends’ birthdays are the only reason I have any idea what month it is.

I was complaining this morning that it’s too early to need to wear a sweater. Then I realized it’s october and that’s pretty normal for where I live ._____.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
If I didnt have to know the date for my job, I can guarntee I wouldn't know what month it was.
Hell, sometimes I still dont remember what day it is after I get off work lol.

gylfie

What is your job if you don’t mind me asking :0

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin

What is your job if you don’t mind me asking :0
26. I work in Telemetry at a hospital.
We watch the Telentey boxes and watch the hearts of a lot of patients. We call the nurses if anything goes wrong and interpret their heart rhythm every 12 hour shift.

gylfie

27. i had no idea that was a thing! tbh i don't know much about the medical field anyways so that's not very surprising is it lol

I assume things have been extra busy with the pandemic :T

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben

ah yes. curse curse

man i didn't realize the current record was set on these forums. i also didn't realize it went all the way to 809???? how?? on earth did that work out
There were about a half dozen people who stayed up basically all night chatting in the CAHAPBAMP thread. It was rather impressive. Chris was the one who stopped it and I imagine he nearly had a heart attack.

gylfie

alright who’s up for that

i would be if i didn’t constantly feel tired these days,, have i complained here about how i get sick if i don’t get 9 hours for a couple days in a row? well i have now :)

gylfie

3. It freakin sucks T___T I got really lucky in college that I didn’t end up with 8am classes twice in a row on my schedule. Not sure how I’ll fare once I’m back in the office n won’t be able to sleep in til 9 like I’m doing currently,,,

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
4. I’m lucky to have spent my teenage years prepping for early wake ups because man having 9:30 am classes is wack
5. Are you saying the 9:30am classes are wack? Do you normally start later than that?

gylfie

7. Oof I remember having to get up at like 6:15 for my 8ams. Sure loved having to wake up that early to account for the one hour commute :)))

Spending two hours on the bus every day wasn’t ideal but at least I could play Pokémon go >___>

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
8. Yeah one positive about those early morning wakeups is that it gave me some time to grind out games like Pokemon Crystal and Metroid Fusion when I was still too tired to get bored