Count As High As Possible Before a Mod/Admin Posts V13

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
2. Need some help staying energized and focused, gamers?!?! Use code Gokey for 2% a $100 order forGeeFewl!

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
4. Unfortunately, no. But I do have a code that will make your catapults launch codes. "Jack be Nimble"

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
5. looks like this place could use some life, honestly.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
7. Well... not exactly... 'new' blood, really. More like someone returning after a cryostasis of 5 years or so haha

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
9. Very much so, I guess. I used to be there for the most active times of Azurilland...

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
10. I still remember all the activity in the early 2010s. Roleplays, sprite shops, clubs and more as far as the eye can see. There was always something exciting going on- and things moved super quick.

Discord is great- but I honestly really miss the manic energy of forums in their heyday. No other social media really compares

gylfie

rawr
11. "edit: ninja'd" being a thing in this thread is something i miss terribly. this site had to be nerfed with two domain switches because otherwise we would've been too powerful 😔

Reactions: SAF

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
12. Yeah... darn. I remember the times this thread was getting multiple posts a minute instead of... well... this, right now. And yeah, the early to mid 2010s were good times.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
13. I remember when me and two other people spent like an hour or 2 constantly posting in The Space Time Rift just to bump up the page count to I think 300. Dozens and dozens of posts of conversation in such a short amount of time. To get that many posts today would probably take a year

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
14. Hey there, Darjeeling, welcome back. Thanks for thinking of this old place and taking the time to check it out, even if there's not much left to see.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
15. It's kinda sad, really. Azurilland used to be a place of bustling activity... I used to be younger, much more stuck-up and coming back like this feels... odd? I don't know...

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
16. Yeah, forums in general have kind of gone out of style, especially with the popularity of Discord. And the fact that Curse kind of sorta died and Azurilland redirects to the Pokemon Wiki doesnt help with activity either.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
17. Marriland himself was kind enough to give us a new lease on life after Curse folded, and we'll keep running on that for as long as there are people who want to post. This community has been part of my life for nearly 8 years, so even if it's on major life support, I won't give up yet.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
18. Same honesty. I’ve been on this forum since I was 10 years old- I’m now 19 and I have no desire to stop or abandon it. Way too important for me to just declare it dead and leave.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
19. I was here... for a year or so, before I left due to... life... happening. But a lot happened in that one year I was here. I was 16 or so at the time, I'm now 21. How time flies.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
20. When I joined the site I could barely function socially and kept getting into trouble for being a dumb kid lol. Honestly it was all fair- bit the people running the site back then were kind of jerks. Like I made a thread with an admittedly silly idea, and all the replies were "Wow what a stupid idea." "We shouldn't let kids on this site lmao." and also one of the mods just pulled no punches around me lol

gylfie

rawr
21. I joined around the time that the curse move was fresh. I'm sure I was annoying but there was a whole bunch of us that were 13-14 and running amok on the forums so I never got singled out eheh.

i say this as someone who was a mod, a lot of the time staff really needed to chill out. Or just. Learn how to word things nicer lol :"0

honestly i miss the crappy drawings or gfx themes we'd get from each other. i miss the shops having waiting lists and i miss just. the chaos of it all.