AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
13. That's awesome! I'm glad these forums have been able to provide a platform for that sort of thing.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
14. ahh there are a handful of people from about 2014/2015 that i wish i was able to contact... Catherine/AM2 and betawolf, lilchupz.... if you're out there......

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
16. mm I think you'd be surprised at how much people remember! You might have to prompt their memory with your old avatar/username/whatever you were known for at the time, but I'd be genuinely surprised if they had absolutely no recollection of you, if you interacted with them a fair amount.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
17. I don't even know how many people genuinely remember me from the "olden days" after the name changes I've gone through over the years. I still keep "Mal" and "Shiny" in my AKA just to jog others' memories, but who knows.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
19. I think I always went by Darjeeling, really. IDK why I chose the name, tho. Probably because it's both a character from an anime and a tea blend I was and am fond of? Oh well. Can't ask past me to explain now, I guess.