AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
13. That's awesome! I'm glad these forums have been able to provide a platform for that sort of thing.

gylfie

rawr
14. ahh there are a handful of people from about 2014/2015 that i wish i was able to contact... Catherine/AM2 and betawolf, lilchupz.... if you're out there......

gylfie

rawr
16. mm I think you'd be surprised at how much people remember! You might have to prompt their memory with your old avatar/username/whatever you were known for at the time, but I'd be genuinely surprised if they had absolutely no recollection of you, if you interacted with them a fair amount.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
17. I don't even know how many people genuinely remember me from the "olden days" after the name changes I've gone through over the years. I still keep "Mal" and "Shiny" in my AKA just to jog others' memories, but who knows.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
19. I think I always went by Darjeeling, really. IDK why I chose the name, tho. Probably because it's both a character from an anime and a tea blend I was and am fond of? Oh well. Can't ask past me to explain now, I guess.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
20. Past me was. . . Definitely not emotionally sound, I would believe. Maybe it's best to leave him behind for a bit. I mean, present me isn't exactly the peak of mental and emotional health either, but I'm surviving, and that's what's important, right?

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
21. The thing about past me and why I don't think many people remember me is that I was a dumb kid with a very limited grasp on social interaction. I thought that by screaming things like I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with no context I was being funny but really I was being obnoxious and spammy and I got in trouble with the mods. I think I'm technically banned from the Space Time Rift, for example, so when I came to the new site I kinda just left my past behind me save for the odd joke. My sense of humor is kinda the same just a bit more restrained and developed I guess- just replace pie with Sans and you got modern me.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
22. Past me... was... more stuck-up. A lot more formal, a lot more emotionally fragile, too. I mostly had to put on this air of sophisticated grace and maturity for the sake of my family, even though I was nothing more than a broken 16-year-old kid at the time. There's some backstory to that, too, but going into that would be too long here.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
23. Heh...clubs...yeah...Looks like the STR is technically still a thing. Turns out I'm even the one with the most recent post.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
24. Ah yes, clubs. I keep procrastinating work on the new version of the Moon(e) Shrine. I really should stop procrastinating and get on with it.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
25. I've been considering making a new club, but I feel like that would be a lot of work since if membership were at all proportional to old clubs we'd have like the entire website in one club.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
26. Yes, it's quite unfortunate. The lack of people coming to this site recently is astounding, although I have to shoulder part of the blame for that as one of those people who rarely views the page anymore.

I also miss the anime club, since a general thread with something like "What have you watched/read lately?" doesn't quite feel right for someone like me who consumes several anime episodes a day.

PrimalIvysaur

Rookie Trainer
27. How dare you imply I have ulterior motives I mean you're absolutely right but it huuuuuurts
Honestly, it's sad how many forums are going the way of the dodo in general now, ironically enough to make way for a more usenet type experience where interaction is more fast paced (something something time is cyclical and history is but a pattern of human error) I've considered making an art challenge thread/club too for people to post daily sketches and help people improve their art but I'm not sure how that'd go

gylfie

rawr
28. There really are only a handful of artists left here and I for one wouldn’t be able to keep up with daily sketching. Don’t have the energy for that anymore. I couldn’t bother myself to attempt an October drawing challenge this year. :”0

I would be down to just chat about like. What we’re drawing, what our art goals are etc

Arceus thrasher

New Trainer
AKA
Matt
Time Zone
GMT +10

It's been a long time! Nice to see this place is still around.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin

It's been a long time! Nice to see this place is still around.
31. Welcome back! I sadly don't recognize your username.
Its un not, but were you part of Blazers United from the original Marriland Forums? I know a Matt from there.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
32. Hi~ New people coming back to this place seems like good news