Count As High As Possible Before a Mod/Admin Posts V13

gylfie

rawr
I couldn’t bother myself to attempt an October drawing challenge this year. :”0
Mermaids or bust.
I skipped out on mermay this year too. u __ u
Honestly the challenge I wanna do most next year is doggust.

oooh arceus thrasher i remember that name..... I don’t think we interacted much, if at all but I remember that name...

Arceus thrasher

New Trainer
AKA
Matt
Time Zone
GMT +10

31. Welcome back! I sadly don't recognize your username.
Its un not, but were you part of Blazers United from the original Marriland Forums? I know a Matt from there.
I'm the same Matt from Blazers. Arceus thrasher was my original username before I changed it after losing interest in competitive battling. I'm rolling with it now because Alcohol_Fueled (the name you might recall best) doesn't suit me now that my intake has dropped significantly during my hiatus. Good to see you again, Devin.

32. Hi~ New people coming back to this place seems like good news
G'day! I've seen your name around when the forums were still hosted by Curse, but I don't think we ever talked. Nice to meet you!

oooh arceus thrasher i remember that name..... I don’t think we interacted much, if at all but I remember that name...
Pearl_Marble (Megan), speed skater and artist if my memory serves me well? I remember having a few conversations with you, and I'm pretty sure you were in Blazers as well.

gylfie

rawr
Pearl_Marble (Megan), speed skater and artist if my memory serves me well? I remember having a few conversations with you, and I'm pretty sure you were in Blazers as well.
Yup that’s me! Gosh now I feel like my memory is pretty terrible ^^”

I definitely remember that other username so I either never made the connection or I just forgot that they both belonged to the same person.

In any case, how’ve things been since we last saw ya?

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I'm the same Matt from Blazers. Arceus thrasher was my original username before I changed it after losing interest in competitive battling. I'm rolling with it now because Alcohol_Fueled (the name you might recall best) doesn't suit me now that my intake has dropped significantly during my hiatus. Good to see you again, Devin.
36 Oh wow. Awesome to see you again, man!
How've you been? How've you been handling this year from hell?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I too recognize Alcohol_Fuelled even though I didn't recognize the original name. Welcome back!

I also recognize a reset.

gylfie

rawr
1. I think it would be very cool and funny of you to let us get to at least 100 before the next reset

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
2. I thought we were having a Blazers United reunion.
Why did you ruin the moment, Ben? :cryingazurill:

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
3. As Skeletor once said, I don't like to feel good. I like to feel evil!

Arceus thrasher

New Trainer
AKA
Matt
Time Zone
GMT +10
4. I'll try and keep this concise.

Yup that’s me! Gosh now I feel like my memory is pretty terrible ^^”

I definitely remember that other username so I either never made the connection or I just forgot that they both belonged to the same person.

In any case, how’ve things been since we last saw ya?
Haha, my short term memory is shocking to say the least. Sometimes I'll be going up or downstairs to get something, and I'll forget what I went for by the time I reach the top/bottom. Long term, I can recall a lot of stuff - even stuff that happened when I was 2 years old (one of the events is quite freaky - think I've shared it once before).

Things have been pretty up and down on my end - trending towards the positive side. COVID hasn't had a major impact on myself or my immediate family. We avoided the worst of the restrictions and lockdowns - the only major one was being unable to visit friends (we can now though), but I work with a few of them anyway and my workplace was deemed essential. Those less fortunate either shut down or changed gears. I got into Pokémon GO since my last visit here, and met other players to go raiding with and muck around with. My internet time has more or less dwindled to nothing as a result, aside from watching random videos/NetFlix. It's been great for keeping the weight off as well (was over 100kg at one point; now mid 80s)!

It's been a ****ty year for a lot of people, but I hope you guys have been doing well.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
5. COVID was... and is... terrible. My girlfriend, whom I live together with, caught it like half a year ago and her immune system was (and is) not very good. I was worried to death for the weeks/months it took for her to get better and recover. Luckily, I didn't catch the virus and our families were able to help when she had to isolate herself. It also makes my uni life a pain through online classes and remote exams. I just hope that it'll end soon.

gylfie

rawr
2. I thought we were having a Blazers United reunion.
Heh. Blazers ReUnited.

That must’ve been really stressful and scary, Darjeeling :( I’m glad to hear she’s recovered!

@ Matt: good to hear things have been more or less on the positive side. Gahh I miss running around with my friends playing Pokémon go ;w; We used to meet up on community days to catch shinies and then afterwards we’d get food. I mean yes covid is the only reason I’m currently in the same city as those friends but we can’t really hang out without worrying that we’re going to give it to each other... not to mention it’s starting to get cold so I’m not sure we wanna spend a ton of time running around outside anyways ^^;

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
7. I think it's time to increment the count again. On the other hand, I'd be really happy to see 2020 end.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Heh. Blazers ReUnited.
Does that mean I can bring the Hot Pokemon Comets back?
Y E S

man... a moment of silence for all the inside jokes I’ve forgotten about...
Hot Pokemon Comets came from an auto correct type of Hot Pockets.
I still have no idea why auto correct changes Hot pockets to Bot Pokemon Comets, and I think that's part of the reason why it was so funny. Just the absurdity of the auto correct.

Arceus thrasher

New Trainer
AKA
Matt
Time Zone
GMT +10
12. Been really busy these last few days. A mate of mine is having a huge cleanout at his place. We found a canister of helium among the party stuff he has and I sounded like a leprechaun after inhaling it. It was a fun day!

5. COVID was... and is... terrible. My girlfriend, whom I live together with, caught it like half a year ago and her immune system was (and is) not very good. I was worried to death for the weeks/months it took for her to get better and recover. Luckily, I didn't catch the virus and our families were able to help when she had to isolate herself. It also makes my uni life a pain through online classes and remote exams. I just hope that it'll end soon.
Here's hoping it will end soon too. I'm glad to hear your girlfriend has recovered from her bout with COVID. I can't begin to imagine what that must've been like for you both. We've been pretty fortunate for the most part. There was a bit of a scare at our workplace when the shed next door had two positive cases. We had to shut down for the day and do a thorough cleaning. I also went in for a test just to be safe and had to isolate for 5 days (the time it took for my results to come back). Walking around the yard hatching Pokemon for Dragon Week wasn't much fun.

@ Matt: good to hear things have been more or less on the positive side. Gahh I miss running around with my friends playing Pokémon go ;w; We used to meet up on community days to catch shinies and then afterwards we’d get food. I mean yes covid is the only reason I’m currently in the same city as those friends but we can’t really hang out without worrying that we’re going to give it to each other... not to mention it’s starting to get cold so I’m not sure we wanna spend a ton of time running around outside anyways ^^;
That's what my group and I do as well! :D Melbournians will be allowed to travel to regional areas again as of tomorrow, so this week's upcoming community day will be just like the good old days. We're thinking of meeting up along the waterfront for a catch fest. Usually I'll go into the city, but my Melbourne friends would be sick of wandering within a concrete jungle by now. It's getting warm in Aussie right now, but our weather has been temperamental as of late. We (almost) never get snow out our way and we've already had it twice this year! Even more strange considering it's only snowed out here three times that I know of.

---

Hot Pokémon Comets, that brings back memories. What were the third gen legends called again? Gordon and Google?

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Hot Pokémon Comets, that brings back memories. What were the third gen legends called again? Gordon and Google?
I totally forgot about those lmao.
They're still better pronunciations than the Pokerap.
Groo-dun and Kee-oh-Gree.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Oops, Gokey forgot a number! That's a reset n_n

Hot Pokemon Comets came from an auto correct type of Hot Pockets.
I still have no idea why auto correct changes Hot pockets to Bot Pokemon Comets, and I think that's part of the reason why it was so funny. Just the absurdity of the auto correct.
Hmm, yes, the Bot Pokémon Comets. This gets better and better.

Arceus thrasher

New Trainer
AKA
Matt
Time Zone
GMT +10

Devin, if you ever submit a name change in the future, I challenge you to stick with whatever auto-correct changes it to for a year.